How about a cute black gurl thread...I'll start

How about a cute black gurl thread...I'll start

Go on.

I'll join in if you post something good.

Can you imagine all the mother fuckers that try to fuck this bitch. Exceptional.

Niggers

Nigger monkeys

Disgusting ape

Disgusting fat ass

Cute girls are cute girls. Motherfuckers that say otherwise are not racist and edgy they are retarded and most likely closet homos.

Nigger nigger
i
g
g
e
r

Disgusting faggot

Typical intellectual argument from a retarded closeted homo.

>black gurl thread
>posts asian
k

Nigger Nigger Nigger
Trying this hard. Smh.

Better but still in the closet. Always retarded.

Fat asses are disgusting. Doesnt come close to a white, perfect shaped ass

>being this lonely fag

What the fuck is that thing?. Im eating you asshole.

Nasty ape

Keep it straight child

My gf oc

Man what's wrong with all of you guys. At first when I started visiting Sup Forums it was quite fun reading racist jokes....But like. You can't go a minute without saying anything racist even in the most simple posts? Really?...I wouldn't marry a black woman. But I'd fuck one, some are hot as hell after all.

Kys niggerlover

how the fuck do you get so much shit on a roll of TP?

Eating kfc and sheiiittt

My friend says a black woman has warmer and tighter pussy than a white woman and says white woman pussy has no friction or sensation but it's like fucking a bottle of water and he also says the white woman give ugly bitch faces when fucking but when fucking black women they are like smiling and laughing and riding his cock hard in ways white woman can't do. where can i get a demo or trial run with a black woman.

no need to ruin decent threads you jackass >:

I've been with a few and sadly my experiences with their pussies were the opposite, and not wet. Just my short experiences. But they were definitely more sexually aggressive and a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get with one with a tighter body

Classy. Really showing your superiority there bud.

No superiority needed. Niggers are disgusting apes. Period. Respect my choice.

>Fat asses are disgusting.

Swear she looks like a girl I know. Her name "Brianna"?

moar