Eating and hanging out with my friend. Her tits are hanging out and im creepshotting her. I want to fuck her so bad

Eating and hanging out with my friend. Her tits are hanging out and im creepshotting her. I want to fuck her so bad...

do it right fucking now, faggot

post more pics

proceed.

+1

Keep em coming.

She treats me like a brother and shes super slutty but innocent at the same time...she doesnt know i creeshot her and im jerking to her....were close the the point where i know shes never been fucked but has given blowjobs and gotten fingered before....it breaks my heart but i still jerk off the idea of her sucking dick....how do i get out of this friendzone and take her virginity

Step up and be a man you faggot. Show more cleavage

To wear this huge cleavage she definitively want you faggot. Have a great night ;)

Give us her name and we'll hook you up

Shes even told me about a guy from our dorms that she talked to having a big hairy penis...she said she didnt know dicks were that big and she didnt fuck him because she didnt like him enough and she couldnt imagine smth like that going in her...but she jerked and sucked him off....am i too deep in the friend zone...pic from ig....its the saddest fap fapping to her...

oh no this is an undercover cuck thread. ABANDON

ask her if she'd like a kiss faggot

>she might just say yes

I guess i am kind of being cucked? I tell her fake stories of all these girls ive been fucking to make it seem like im super cool.

You can't buddy, what you can do is use her as leverage to get other girls. Have her be your wingman. She will make the other girls think you're awesome.

those r some nice fuckin titties yo

>doesn't like him enough to let him fuck her
>sucks and jerks him off instead
she's an absolute slut and doesn't give a fuck about whose dick she's taking, so if you manned up a little, it might just be yours.

Well they were dating....and she ended it before he could fuck her.....and yeah...just scared i might b too far in friendzone

she's dating a guy she doesn't like? doesn't add up to me if she were looking for something serious.
stop being a faggot. you don't fall in love with female friends. if you wanna fuck them, go make a move, if she rejects you it's okay. the friendship shouldn't suffer from that.
>b-but muh friendzone
shut the fuck up. if you want it, take it. she will never suck your dick for being "nice" and "a good friend" to her.

grab her by the pussy

>Big hairy penis? *laughs*
>You've never seen mine *wink*

Of course, if your pecker is small or average, you can't pull this off.

Apparently shes only seen two dicks and the big hairy one she was scared of....she said the guy was too pushy about having sex and just seemed like he only wanted sex...

When you hang out with her put the phone away and flirt instead. Simple shit. Flat out tell her her tits look great in the top. Then change the subject while shes flustered to something pg again. Stay her friend, but keep dropping hints that you find her attractive throughout the course of the night. And i mean course, not ev ery other thing you say. Make real conversation. Stay off the phone, esp while sitting face to face. Women get off on that hot and cold treatment.

tell her to help you pick up some girls cuz u wanna get your dick wet. She will introduce you to some friends and theres a chance you could make her jealous

upskirt!

more cleavage

You're doing God's work, son

thats a nice tight ass.... she wear that around you too?

Atte this point she knows what you're doing. If dubs man up and touch the boobs

It's your friend you dumbshit. What part of friend do you not get. YOU are in the FRIEND ZONE. No chance in hell you will ever fuck that.

just grab her shirt down and grab her tit

Trips demand faggot

Posed. Not creeping fuck all, probably fake 'public flashing' bullshit.

Abandoning thread unless OP promises to an hero on livestream for trips.

So fucking triggered.

I second this, world needs less of OP.

Try to get a pic of her face and ass.

Tell her to just go ahead and pop the nips out.

Just fucking ask her to go on a date with you like a semi-normal person. I did that with a girl I liked for a long time, actually worked, best GF I ever had, although tbh I've only had like 3 or 4 depending on what you count as a GF. Clearly she doesn't want a guy who just wants sex but it's on the table, just play the long game and you may be rewarded with virgin pussy.

thats pic of her ass from her IG....

The Goyim know...

Man she knows. Tell her to spread her legs a little

can we see her face please?

Yeah and time stamp

she is obviously posing for you; so either your backstory is bullshit or you are so pathetic you just discovered a new mix of cuck + friendzone

no she doesnt know....but its actually easy to put ur phone under a table and snap....

Show her your thread thatll make her want to fuck you

oh yeah that wont b obvious right...

exactly, this guy is looking for entertainment by creating this lame ass story....but now instead, let's dissect the kind of person who would do this.

OP = Cuckus Maxus - OP, if you can't seal the deal then you deserve to have you dick cut off. Act like you don't give a shit, don't focus on her areas, then, after eating, tell her to come over and watch "Game'o'Throwns" on NettyFlix. If she proceeds, it's game over/D in the P nahmeen?

Its a basic cuck fantasy.
> this chick is so hot and she's so into me so she's always teasing me and telling me about her fucking hot guys while I fap into my fedora.

That's the vibe I got so far.

DO IT FAGGOT

OP: *sigh* She only dates douchebags. I'm a true gentlemen. The only reason I take creepshots is cause she owes me. I shouldn't have to confess to her, she should realize that I'm best for her and confess to me.

Just stop being pussy, seriously.

keep posting

This is the only good advice in this thread

moar pussy

do it user, you'll regret it your entire life if you don't, trust me. be assertive but not aggressive.

OP is a faggpt