Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything on your mind? Come hang out in my shrine and get it off your chest

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything on your mind? Come hang out in my shrine and get it off your chest.

>Advice, Fortune-telling, and Friendly Conversation
>tarot for dubs and trips
>dubs get one card, trips get 3
>Be excellent to each other

Last Order reporting in, Misaka Misaka states, trembling with excitement!

Rrrrolling!

Hi Reimu!

I'm in love with a girl but I constantly think about running away from her.

Should I do it?

Oh my! It's a loli!

Hello!

'Evening.

What should I make for dinner?

Fell in love with a girl
Fell in love once and almost completely
She's in love with the world
But sometimes these feelings
Can be so misleading
She turns and says are you alright?
I said I must be fine cause my heart's still beating!

Misaka Misaka sings!

Kys nigger

Hi reimu! How are you today?

you will never feel the warmth of a loli
there are too many of you wannabe therapist posters on this evening. are you in competition with each other?

Why do you want to run away?

Reimu isn't a therapist poster idiot

Why do I want to hug Reimu so badly?

Cuz she is PREMIERLY huggable

Hi again I see you made one as well

This is adorable what the fuck

It would make a certain goal of mine easier to accomplish.

The fact that I love her is a complication to something that I've been trying to keep fairly simple.

Uwah! Why does this bird have arms, Misaka Misaka asks, eyes full of wonder and awe!

Dunno. What do you have?

I'm okay. A little frustrated.

You mean a grand total of two? Me and my best friend who I work closely with all the time?

I don't know, Anonymous. I don't think anybody REALLY wants to hug me.

Think I'm going to cool it with my massive project and start on smaller ones first. Thankfully I got an idea already for a smaller project.

Chicken with vegetables.

Yep yep! How are you doing tonight?

What's the goal? How does she get in the way?

Misaka Misaka will hug you, Reimu-onee-sama, Misaka Misaka states, hands out like a helicopter

Well, fun loving Misaka, sometimes science goes too far. I'm sure you understand...

I'll hug the shit out of you if given the opportunity.

The goal isn't important. And she actively opposes it at every turn.

It's quite frustrating.

>Me and my best friend who I work closely with all the time?
are you affiliated with nausicaa?

sounds like your goal is shitty

who the fuck is nausicaa

she means Alice, hon.

Im trying to make another thread but the system is registering the rules as spam now

Rolling for tarot

'
That's very nice of you to say.

Sweet talker.

It is important. I can't judge your situation if I don't know why she's trying to oppose you or anything. Maybe she'd be more understanding if you communicated with her better, or something.

It may be but it's what I've got.

so get gud

is this like a good cop bad cop routine? i dont understand you guys. i'll go back to my non-alice non-reimu sanctioned therapist hugbox thread

good get out cancer

Uh oh! Better rewrite them I guess! Or you could just give out fortunes here, so I can be lazy about that.

so the shitty threads gotcha

Hope they add all these faggots too

only alice and reimu are any good

>Maybe she'd be more understanding if you communicated with her better, or something.

That definitely wouldn't help. My goal is to die forgotten and alone. So that nobody gets hurt when it happens.

alice has mod protection and reimu has alice protection

wow that's a shitty goal

I am just saying true things!

Is that bad?

Rolling for tarot.

I'm trying to slim down and I'm itching to get a burger. Give me strength to go another week

How do I get over a girl while keeping her as a friend

That's an awful goal and you should abandon it immediately as it's already too late. She's not gonna stop caring if you died just because you run away.

That's a noble goal. Even in death, user will be thinking of others.

Maybe. It's pretty tough to accomplish, actually. But I'm almost there.

I'm fairly confident that nobody could do it but me.

Baka, you're exaggerating... I'm a maybe hug at best.

Hahahahahahaha fucking cringe

dubs, dubs. I need dubs for tarot.

I won't its just the rules that I can't post anymore
But your the op and I can't do that besides you made it for yourself
It's just the rules user they don't give a shit about the rest

no its a shitty one

>She's not gonna stop caring if you died just because you run away.

But she won't know and she'll have no way of finding out. She can just think that I finally got the help I needed and it'll all be okay.

no get out tho

AAAAARrrrrgh.
Half my soul for a tarot reading

Reimuuuuuu!
It's so good to see you!

You have been blessed with the Hakurei Seal of Appetite Loss! For the next 7 days you will find ground beef disgusting as if it had maggots in it!

It's very difficult, but I guess you just have to remember that you enjoy her company whether it's romantic or not, and try to get some new love interests of your own.

I give up.
I'm gonna die never having my tarot read.

Please. What the hell is it with all this nihilist crap. I know things could go better in the world but depression will drown you in a bog. We are meant to have ambitions and to create. The reason why you feel so shitty is because you hgav't built anything yet. And yes you will feel like what you build is garbage but thats because we are all to critical of our works and got to learn to settle sometimes with what we got.

Stop it.

She won't think that.

Good to see you too.

No fans of either thread would really act this way.

Why:(

Rrrrollliinnngggg

You are cute, you are soft, you have nice skin, and I like you so I think it wasn't thaaaat much of an exaggeration, you know

Where's the best place to find new love

>you will find ground beef disgusting as if it had maggots in it!
So fast food places in general then?

I've been thinking about how the only people who get mad about being called a racial slur (beaner,nigger,zipperhead,cracker. Etc) are black people

Gotcha.

>The Chariot
You are holding the reigns of the chariot that leads you to success. If you can keep your balance between the two spinning wheels and remained centered, your victory will be glorious.

Don't be stupid just rewrite

>She won't think that.

But she won't be able to verify and I think that's the best I'm going to get at this point.

I know my original mistake was getting her involved in this mess but I really didn't expect things to take the turn that they did. At any rate, I can still get an ending that's more or less nobody getting hurt.

She says while my cat climbs all over me and sits on my chest and nuzzles my face.
I'm a pushover for my putty tat.

Didnt you mean
Whiteknight #1 reporting for duty?

I've never minded having other fortune tellers here. It makes more people happy, who can argue with that?

Pretty much.

That's super duper not true.

Meetup.com isn't a dating site, but it is a way that you can find people who are interested in the same things as you, as a common starting point.

I'd give that a try, and maybe more conventional dating apps too.

What games are you currently playing?

But I'm trying my best right now and it still won't get through and I made changes to most of the text already and got rid of the rules and with osaka as your host
I will station my threads here if the problem doesn't fix soon

If you think I'm here to white knight anyone you need to lurk more.
Just tired of the stupid drama mongering leeches that use her shadow to hide their shitty attitude.

I've been ghosted by someone before, Anonymous. Believe me, she's not going to think the best case scenario happened. It's gonna eat her up for years. Why not just fix whatever's wrong in your life that's making you want to die instead?

And now you have your answer.

Thats because the media and political establishment told them to get offended by such words.

Look at the word retard for a change. It meant to be a fun insult then the political high horses got involved and used mental kids who can't understand the situation and said "This man is calling you stupid whenver he calls somebody else a retard. How does that make you feel?" while mentally challanged people who can think better for themselves just laugh it off.

I haven't had time for any games in a long time. Occasionally I get on Starbound or AoE2 HD, but I'm terrible at the second one.

>Why not just fix whatever's wrong in your life that's making you want to die instead?

Because that's hard. I mean, this was also hard but I already did it. I just don't have the mental fortitude to address my problems anymore. I put it off for too long and let depression take too much of my strength.

All I can really do at this point is die and try not to make a mess.

Paste here let me try?

If giving up doesn't scare you why not drop everything and become a pirate?

I want to enjoy her body. But sometimes I wish for something more. Some meaning in my life.
Sex doesn't count for much with her. I think I want an emotional connect with her which I can't get. What do I do Sup Forums?

Fever!

That's awful, user. You should task care of yourself and revitalize your mind and body so you can fight once more. Things are not insurmountable, you just need the strength and energy to take it on!

Seek help, Anonymous. I know it's hard, but it's only temporary. Whereas death is permanent.

I'm kind of halfway into my grave here, my dude.

Getting up out of it for any reason is going to take more strength than I have.

Its fortune time with osaka as your host

The rules
>fortunes might take some time to make
>reminder that this is a fortune thread not a wafiu thread
>i have the right to refuse service to anyone
>one fortune per user
>fortunes may range from decent to absolute shit
>discussion is accepted
>any bad fortunes that you get will happen to you
>last but not least remember that my fortunes come with risks that include, thoughts of suicide, limb loss, rape, retardation, death, and becoming a huge faggot

Here's my pasta enjoy user

Also I changed as much as possible but it won't get through maybe it's because I made a discord channel to go with it

>Seek help, Anonymous.

I'm doing that right now. If you don't hear from me again, just assume the best.

That's how someone with Major Clinical Depression sounds. If your knee hurt you as much as your moods, you'd go to a doctor right away, wouldn't you?

What if you did something that didn't cost much effort that ended up changing your entire perspective?

>If your knee hurt you as much as your moods, you'd go to a doctor right away, wouldn't you?

...I suspect that my answer to this question isn't what you want it to be.

You may need to be looking for someone else. You can't change people like what would need to be changed here, user.

Lol I think is like your are flagged or something like that

Is dinner ready? The chicken smells wonderful.

I guess that would depend on how little effort we're talking about here.

Could you convince your brain that a lack of consequence is similar to a lack of effort?

Maybe I am already what should I do now that it won't let me make a thread?

But I don't want to lose her user :(

I don't see how that's the same thing?