How can we fix black men?

How can we fix black men?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pro-tip: you can't

Prison. It's like their college.

>smoking in the house
>two beds in one room
>filthy carpet/messy ass room
I don't know, OP. That is a good question though, and I have an idea.

>A web browser that blocks niggers' pictures, and only always proper grammar/spelling.
>We remove them from the internet, where shit actually matters.
>How to get people to install?
We must think on it. Perhaps we keep it a secret that niggers aren't allowed.

bix nod turdboi

Why the fuck do all these black guys have abs? God damn it if I had those abs I'd be swimming in pussy.

Welcome in Sweden

Too poor to afford food or alcohol

blacks are the fattest group in the us

High test.

Should I go see a doctor?

Take them to the Vet, no problem.

Let me keep fucking the white whores with daddy issues

Notice how the offspring becomes lighter and lighter with each generation.

The Spanish even had a flow chart, eventually you just breed the nigger out of them

"Let them…"

>corrected

Kek

Lol

Wipe them out.

Have more whites move into their neighborhoods.

Rope + Tree

If you want abs just lower your fats or lower your carbs. Space your meals out by 4 hours. Keep protien high. Make sure meal sizes don't exceed size of fist

what kind of garbage are u talking dumb cunt. calories in vs calories out in a day is all that matters

Ya if you want to be skinny fat. Sure you will look thin with a shirt on. But if you want abs when you take your shirt off, macros start to matter

what does lowering ur fat or carbs have to do with getting abs? sure you wanna eat a high in protein diet but the rest of the shit u mentioned is pure bullshit lul

Kill them and the human garbage that enables them.

Both are equally worthless

chains are good

bred for strength and endurance for 200 years.

How do we get white men to acknowledge that their obsession with black men stems from the envy of their alpha masculinity. That because western cultures put women on a pedestal since the Victorian age and essentially cucked themselves to the point where masculine values are discouraged, white men now spend inordinate amounts of time obsessing over them on sites like Sup Forums to the point if insanity.

Protip: That black man is doing it right.

Who gives a fuck?

apply lead directly to the forehead

We could teach that one some English.

Thats obviously a couple druggie thots under the grip of a crippling crack addiction, the inevitable death via AIDs is just the problem solving itself

Lol i was wondering when ((((((((you)))))))) would show up

Kill it with fire.

Can't argue the point huh? Well (you) can be as masculine as a black man you just need to stop acting like a bitter ex girlfriend posting slander on the Internet like a cuck.

And a swing and a miss.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282/Serum-Estrogen-But-Not-Testosterone-Levels-Differ#

Stay cucked faggot.

gas chambers

This though for real. Prison is where all niggers start to get fixed. They start reading books and becoming better niggers and seeking religion. However... This isn't for like 1 year 5 year year sentence. They change after serving 15 years min

Restructure welfare and stop incentivising the single motherhood rate in the black community, statistically proven that blacks just need to have father's again.

>calling out people for namecalling
>proceeds to call him a cuck

Calm down chaim Im half black, i've been immune to white guilt shaming and happy merchant tricks for some time now.

they go to get deeper connections to the black market and crime syndicates
you think prison is anything besides con college for criminals?
bitch are you fucking stupid?
are you completely unaware of the current world you live in?

Kek

Jewish voodoo propaganda. Will deliver.

>wipe them out

Hang 'em all

You're retarded. Prison makes niggers worse. They learn how to be twice as niggerish while. It just teaches them more nigger tactics

taking the poo to the loo

>fix black men

You mean the way you "fix" a cat? Sure, cut off the balls.

Why the fuck is this plaguing Sup Forums the troll sucks on both sides it's shit

Because white people are obsessed with Nigger cock one way or another.

Keep them in their own neighborhoods, dependant on the government, but stop rewarding them with more welfare for having children.

Why use the N word and talk about white people in a shameful manner. What are you... do you ever go outside? You are all such fuckin weirdos who would waste their time trolling with this it's so sad.

That'd be like sending a bunch of wealthy monks to live with Vikings.