Fucked her so good her lips swelled up. Show the damage you've done

Fucked her so good her lips swelled up. Show the damage you've done.

Fucked her so good you changed the light sources and whatever she was lying on as well...

before/after

no fucking shit...just find it weird that you finished having sex. cleaned up entirely, the lights were changed from i assume ceiling light to lamp or something, she's now lying on something different and THEN you go for the photo? Not really giving us much to believe you with, Don Juan.

Not to mention the hair being longer

The pic on the left is what she looks like normally. The pic on the right was after we had sex. The pics were not taken on the same day. One is showing normal the other pic is showing after a rough session.

it's probably some STD you infected her with.

"Her lips swelled up"

Fucking enjoy AIDS

I killed

LOL vaginas only swell if you irritate them. She hated every moment of your gross cock. She was dry the whole time.

Or she was not aroused and dry and you forced it anyway causing it to swell.

The plot thickens. Still though, looking pretty clean and tidy and lacking in marks and redness for a rough session on the right. Come back with some more photos, timestamps then we'll believe in your sexual prowess, Casanova.

Fucked her so good her pubes grew twice as long

nice

You would have to atleast fuck her for like 20-25 minutes for it to swell like that. No way

>Fucked her so good her lips swelled up.

That's normal. You didn't do anything special.

Not according to the speed champ in the post above you. Fucking for 20-25 mins is unheard of in their book.

That's because they're a beta manlet with a micropenis.

>You would have to atleast fuck her for like 20-25 minutes for it to swell like that. No way

I might not be good but at least I'm fast . . .

Took the bait. Ahahahahahahaha. Ahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/thread

At the start of the session

Rekt.

Looks like a fun ride

You're an idiot who doesn't know how the female anatomy works.

Awww... anna is so cute.

Spot the virgin