Nice. Moar?

girl on lefts tits.

No but thanks anyway

nah sorry

got plenty

girl on rights tits.

trade on kik?

I like a big pair of tittays..more of her

Continue. With both. Slightly more interested in girl on left. Those are some pretty great tits though.

no kik sorry but ill dump what i have. i have more of the girl on the right in pic related.

let see her big ole titties

Slutty ex.

rights tits here.

they are sisters. bagged em both. bigger titted sister wasnt a good lay but a big flirt. the petite one is a blast. pic related.

Every time I see one of these threads, I am reminded that there is literally an unlimited supply of stupid, hot, money hungry broads that will do anything, for as long as I am alive. Keeps me from wanting to have to deal with a permanent gf. Thanks anons.

i only was sent that one i posted eaerlier. here is a selfshot of her. these milkbags were unbelivable when we fucked doggy. she was a bad lay otherwise. anal tho. i am posting more of her sister now.

kik digdaddy077 for more

Anyone want the vid?

Moar?

Wow this image is kind of shit. I'll just post clips.

She must really love you to be with your micro penis

Anyone have more of her. Please

this sister is a way better fuck. pic related. ill keep dumping her. shy slut.

what a shame

pic related. she dresses much sluttier than her big tittied sister. she has a better butt.

more?

selfshots anyways
she was a shit lay like i said but it was a gateway to getting her sister as a fuckbuddy or whatever so it worked out.

Wow, she looks like a sack of shit user

This one looks like a halfwit in the face... how does it feel fucking an autistic girl?

nudes?

did you fuckem both at the same time.
I use to bang a girl my age and her sister who was younger but not at the same time

like i said her sister is much better

Amazing ass, any of her spreading it?

yea fucked them both at the same time. well not together but you know what i mean. nice haha. the bigger tittied sister got angry that i was playing them both and the petite one actually had and has a boyfriend. im a side guy she cant get away from. i probably hit it three times a month ill just hit her up and smoke her out. she will show up looking ready for sex while her bf is at work. not a bad deal really. she brings her own weed haha.

Any interest?

gf

more

Hooley dooley, moar

nice tits

Mine

Anyone like? Want moar?

more

Rate and request.

More!