Nippon isn't superi-

>Nippon isn't superi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8-1X8au4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=UuwFWoGgHww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure if you factor out the south we aren't that bad.

why are anglofatties so big? Is it their inferior genes?

beer and deep fryers

We're rich enough to effort the fattiest foods.

Nice try, Ireland. HOWEVER

>Source: OECD Health Data 2005
>2005
Step up, 先π。

>Canada
>14%
Massively outdated

Is it true that you guys take the car to go from your bedroom to the kitchen to get your shower shoes from the fridge?

>car
youtube.com/watch?v=P8-1X8au4eg

my girlfriend washes me in bed

i haven't left my bed with my own power in 4 years

youtube.com/watch?v=UuwFWoGgHww

living the dream

I want to take the one day of the year that he leaves the bed to soak it in ethanol.

When he comes back, his sheer weight will squirt all the ethanol out of the mattress into his open sores so that it burns him and he can't do anything about it.

Then I want to light it all up with a match and register the time it would take up to stop burning.

they aren't obese but they aren't well nourished either
their diety lacks iron

It's not just that you have more fat people, is that your fat people are REALLY fucking fat.

*waddles into the thread*
>lmao have you guys seen how FAT those yanks are?

mexico is fatter than the us

>mexico is fatter than the us

why are the anglos so fond of food?

we're just particularly fond of really unhealthy and fattening food for whatever reason

Who isn't?

BMI (body mass index) is not a perfect measurement for obesity. At least not for men, I guess it's good for women. The problem for men is that the BMI only factors in height and weight, but neglects body fat percentage. That means a man who is 180cm/5'11 and weighs 100kg/220lbs has a BMI of 31 and counts as obese. But just from this information, you don't know how much is fat or muscle.
You might even say, the statistic shows that Japanese men are weak

cold and a diet based on wheat and milk

I like how the people washing this piece of fatass are also fat as fuck, but the main fat man takes all attention to himself.

Are there even people in usa who arent fat?

"Just a taste, James" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Juicy" was yelped by the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.