How'd I do Sup Forums?

How'd I do Sup Forums?
I was working while I did it.

Another one

if you are the madman that set the price at 10 reeses jumbos for 10 bucks, hall of fame!

Did what

Nice try, I caught this at work

Is that safeway?

manager of a grocery store here, i'm going to be keeping a close eye on my younger employees and if i catch one of you doing this, there will be harassment charges.

for what reason though

What you doing lurking in this thread then?

Get fucked. You have more important things to do. If they're on their phones during a shift just fire them you ignorant fool

my position legally requires me to take action in cases of sexual harassment, i dont give a damn if you understand the concept or not, law is law.

Says a tool...

the fact that you did it while working is good, but your target is way off. If you're gonna be risking yourself taking creeps, they have to absolutely be worth it. In my opinion, she has to have a fat ass like this OC I took on my break.

quotes law, is on Sup Forums. an enigma.

Nah disagree. I just pretend to talk on the phone while walking and honestly just have a conversation with myself pretending I'm talking to someone else. Works everytime

hey at least i dont have to hide in the shadows and take pictures of strangers without their consent to beat my dick to. i mean at least grow some balls to approach the people you fucking creep on like some sort of closet deviant.

my point is made, i have no further reason to be here.

Holy shit, you're cucked. People cumsharking is way worse in comparison to this.

If that's the case then get the fuck off this thread, unless you in fact support this behaviour in the workplace.

Not who you were responding to, but I don't have to, I enjoy it, kind of like a kink I guess? Not like I don't have sex with my girlfriend to. Why can't someone have both?

He does actually have a point, the more you talk about this, the more well known it becomes which basically means the more aware workplaces become.

Litteraly harassment means doing something more than once after a person says stop, so take ur uneducated ass back to ur sad life choice

Gj

No, the store's name is on the cart.

Actually you may want to freshen up on your definition and real court cases that have taken place for this exact reason.

>hundreds of thousands of shopping centres
>millions of stores around the world
>even more millions of employees
>get fired for using your phone anyway

Yeah, sure, that's going to happen. Even if mainstream media picks up on it it'll be forgotten in 6 months, tops. It's happened already where I live, multiple times, and the people conveniently forget.

i, literally, dont give a shit.
if this is seen in my store, the person doing so will find themselves in court with our corporation.

its that simple. end of story.

And ill bring a dictonary with me and dick slap the plaintif but just once so its not herassment.

see
img

There's absolutely no logic in what you said, if you've ever even been to court, a dictionary does not define law.

This is so poorly thought through, it MUST be bait. 1/10 for response.

ive done that plenty. but sometimes it can be difficult getting a good clear shot.

Are all managers of establishments this dedicated to there job?

You did great man those sales are unbeatable

Alternative?

i always carry a backpack or sling on me. I have my phone discretely in my left hand while holding on to the strap so it blatantly looks like im holding my bag. To make it even more discrete i'll have earphones on and pretend to have a conversation there where my phone is on video and i record dat ass. I've provided an example

>why are you still here? you said yourself you have no further reason to be here.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

mega DOT nz/#!VWBWlLaa!gYIwpgFdHCawI2bPuSicictRvooIS2ECHmmxEcOO5Pc

Now we have definitive evidence that Sasquatch do exist.

Good job OP