Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

Why do you keep posting this daily? Attention whore much? Fags hero. Congrats. Now fuck off.

Good post, op.

kys homophobe
thanks

Could have used genocide instead, then the copypasta would be just right.

You realise that this didn't happen right? And it probably isn't the same person posting it right?
Dumb fuck

good story/10

I thought you sweaty turds were back in school? Or did you flunk out?

youve brought me to tears op, bravo child, bravo

kys homolover

So cringe

are you from sweden?

Fuck off faggot. Stop posting this same shit over and over.

kys

Faggot

*claps*

Go back to tumblr please

And that brave kid's name was Albert Einstein

Fake AND Gay
SAGE

fake news

Whatever happened to Sup Forums, the fucking newfags have destroyed it. Faggots are running around everywhere, they are even in fucking pol, its sad to see just a beautiful website slowing turning into an anonymous tumblr.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah, man. Push your self-righteous bullshit beliefs on other people.

That is not love that is lust. All those guys give a fuck about is piping each other.

How did you almost get into a fight exactly? You didn't do anything physical you dumb cunt

Says the piper of many

Too bad they won't be seeing the gates of heaven.

That's what I'm sayin.

He almost had to defend himself, physically, from that woman's vicious verbal assault.

And then everybody gave you $100 and clapped

You fucking lazy ass... try harder. No one believes you stood up to shit let alone this even happened.

seriously like wtf was the child and her mom going to kick his ass?
i really hope you are joking

>implying heaven is a place any rational person would ever want to be
>being surrounded by religious fucktards for eternity

Homosexual love is not even real love. They'll break up in a few weeks and realize they were only after each others cocks.

this

faggot

Faggot

Faggot

Faggot

faggots like you are why trump won

Stale pasta is stale.

Hmmmm. To take b8 or not to take b8... There's overwhelming evidence to support the possibility of a God. The intelligent design argument is a good one. You can do your own research, or I will gladly assist you on guiding you back on the road.

its easier to assume there is a creator then to assume something came from nothing

Dude I was there I was the bus

Thanks bro. These people are so lost

>possibility
So what you're saying is that you believe that God COULD exist? Even despite the fact that much evidence exist to prove the contrary? The way I see it, God only serves to bring order to chaos, to show that there is stability in our Universe.

Eww man fuck each other in the ass

The holy hand pill is always the hardest to drop. From our understanding of science it's a catch 22 at the end of the road. The possibility of a Supernatural force of any kind is more logical to believe as fact, but it can't be proven

why not share this with /lgbt/ they love jacking off to these stories

When you say can't be proven, I assume out mean an experiment can't be used to prove him, but I will agree there is overwhelming evidence to prove otherwise.

Which of these works, by the way?

Personally, I don't just believe there's a possibility, I know for a fact that God is real. I didn't say there was just a possibility, I said the possibility is great. I'm presenting my point as if I were an atheist.

fag never happened