Hey Sup Forums, I want to crack a password that is 4 digits long, and consists of numbers 0-9...

Hey Sup Forums, I want to crack a password that is 4 digits long, and consists of numbers 0-9. Is there any software that i can use to do this?

pic semi-related

That wouldn't take too long through brute force, no need for anything fancy.

>Local police department seeking help on Sup Forums
I'm impressed, I'm not even mad.

^
question is what software, I'm also curious.

Write it yourself, faggot. If you can't do something that simple, you shouldn't be doing any of this you retarded script kiddy.

Just do manual entry
10.000 isn't that many

Local for who faggot

Why? This is the easiest way to launder evidence. If you obtain knowledge in a way the courts wouldn't allow, just post it here and say this is how you found it. The feds have been doing it for years.

lol im not a cop faggots

nigga how would breaking a 4-digit password be evidence. i just wanna know how to do it cause im a faggot who cant even write a line of html. most police departments would be able to do this easily.

Are you intentional being obtuse or are you just retarded and can't understand the subtleties of interpersonal communication?

>most police departments would be able to do this easily
Seems like apple had a lawsuit because the feds couldn't crack the pin on an iphone, and they wanted apple to just outright decrypt the phone.

youre literally retarded if you cant write a program to type 0000 to 9999
also it wont work on whatever iphone you stole nigger

>Script kiddy

LOOK AT ME YOU GUYS, I CAN USE OLDFAG LANGUAGE, CAN I STOP BEING AN EDGY SUMMER KID NOW?

it's not an iphone

Kill yourself newfag

>Year of birth
>Date of birth
>Date they met partner

you are a moron if you cant do this yourself

ggrks nigger, it aint that hard

Just write it in python. It takes like 5 minutes.

Or do it manually as follows

Seriously it doesn't take long

yeah man, just manually bruteforce that's what the feds used to do.

would be easier to at least look up the most common 4 digit passcodes but OP is literally too retarded to even comprehend googling that so he asked here

thats exactly what a cop would say

I coded brute force software for that with php when i was 14. You can also do it.

Being a math guy, n = n+1 fucks with my head.

If you really want to Go full Script kiddie, Download Hydra and crunch

download a gun and shoot yourself

>not n++
are you gay

>being this obtuse

I have literally zero knowledge of coding and can't find anything on the internet about how to do it at a level that i can understand.

Say each entry takes 6 seconds. You're in for about 17 hours of work. Depending on your mindset, that's either not bad or you're screwed and should probably just kill yourself.

The big question is what sort of countermeasures the resource you're accessing has. Say it only allows 10 incorrect login attempts every 30 minutes. You're in for a lot more time, or you're screwed and should probably just kill yourself.

You could Google software or learn how to build your own. You could also be screwed and should probably just kill yourself.

OP it really depends what the input device is, whether there is a lock out after wrong guesses, or if the data is destroyed after incorrect guesses. For example, if it's a web page, then you can automate a script to try all of the attempts, but it'll be logged on the server. If it's a door, then there's no quick way to figure it out. If it's a phone, then you have to watch out for lock out times.

What are you trying to gain access to?

the thing i'm trying to crack is a webpage that does not lock you out after a certain amount of wrong login attempts, and does not take you to another page after a wrong login attempt.

It may be easier to let an authorized user access whatever it is and then just watch them put the number in. Even if you only get 1 or 2 digits, it will really limit the amount of time to get it.

the thing i'm trying to crack is a webpage that does not lock you out after a certain amount of wrong login attempts, and does not take you to another page after a wrong login attempt. not gonna be more specific than that

#include
int main()
{
int n = 0000;
// if it doesnt work then
//n++ or
n = n + 1;
}

this is only half correct, the idea is there, it wont run but its def not hard, you're literally retarded if you cant find any resource on how to do it that is at your comprehension level.

Then you're only limited to how fast the server will respond to an invalid attempt. Remember if you crank off 200 requests in a second, it could raise alarms for the server, firewall, or intrusion prevention.

You don't need software for this. Just start with entering 0000. Then 0001,0002,0003 etc etc.

Randomize a delay after every entry to prevent many Intrusion detection

If it's a webpage, you need to know how the input is made. When you type in a number say 0000 and hit submit does it add something like arg?0000 to the url?

that's cool and all, but that's the easy part any retard can do. Now how do you get it to take the number it makes and try to use it on the lock?

im just trying to make it as simple as possible. theres no way he cant understand that right. is anyone that dumb

nothing is added to the url.

You should probably just kill yourself.

Never tried downloading something for this. I might get some hate for being an idiot, but the Python package selenium lets you control a browser programmatically. With that one is able to complete a large amount of repetitive tasks automatically.

You could also just kill yourself.

This is not advice for doing stupid shit, don't break into that webpage you dumb faggot.

Ok then the input is passed with a variable to the server. Is there a submit button? You may have to look at the html and see if you see something like:

for the Ok button

This would be a lot easier if I could see what you're trying to crack.

there is a submit button. you type in the 4 digits and then click submit.

Send me the link here and I'll take a look at it.

[email protected]

>You should probably just kill yourself.
>You could also just kill yourself.
>You could also be screwed and should probably just kill yourself.
Best IT support advice ever given.

dude at this point social engineering is the way to go bc your literal retardation is beyond teaching anything to

You need to see what the input is called, and then how it is sent via the submit. Then you can automate the task of using all of the digits.

i can't really link it to you. it's a netflix parental control pin. i have really christian conservative parents, and am staying with them for the next month or so as i look for an apartment closer to the college i go to. i am a poor ass uni student and cannot afford my own netflix acct, and they put parental controls on mine.

Oh I don't know, Sup Forums has given some stellar computer advice in the past

Skiddie detected.

It's simple. It's the last 4 digits of this post.

You're welcome.

Then don't be such an unteachable nigger.

Ahh that makes more sense. Give me a second...

Hashcat

Holy shit, it worked.

HOW THE FUCK

?

holy shit
>inb4 real op ruins fun

>Samefag

>samefag

In most languages you use
= for assignment and
== for equality.
You probably knew that, but just in case.

Op faggot, this guy's advice is really good. Humans are almost always the weakest security link. Think about how you could trick them before jumping into the deep end of figerless glove hacking.

You King hell wad of crotch sniffing faggot. Fuck you OP.

>samefag

So here's the deal, netflix really restricts the number of attempts you can make. So I would do a couple things... try birthdays, address, years, etc. Then if that doesn't work, find something that is on the border or something you can explain that you need for school. Then ask them to put the code in.

Ask John Connor

Lol god I love Sup Forums I come here just to watch you fags berate each other with insult it's a good time killer

Nigger