Go pet your dog. They're only here with you for a fleetingly short while. They love you unconditionally...

Go pet your dog. They're only here with you for a fleetingly short while. They love you unconditionally, please go show them that you love and appreciate them too.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks

Cheers, Sup Forumsro.

Indeed.

Mine's asleep on my left knee as I type this from the couch. Please don't remind me she's temporary. Petting her now.

>They love you unconditionally,
go talk about how they were selectively breeded to be docile.

yeah today i had to spray a feral dog that was trying to bite my ass when i was on a bike.

Yaas

>tfw your giant sheepdog had to be put down in your last year of high school and your parents haven't gotten another one, so you don't get bowled over by an oafish, jumping beardog when you visit them anymore

OP here. In the dawn of humanity, hunter gatherers huddled around a fire at night, cooking their kill and eating their berries and roots. Of the many packs of threatening wolves, one or two had the audacity to approach a fire nonthreateningly. Of all the times this may have happened, there was a group of protohumans that were unafraid of the wolves and shared their meal with them. The wolves stayed along the humans, hunted with them and shared in the kill. Both parties benefitted from this. They grew more intertwined by generations, dogs that wouldn't toe the line are put down. Humans and dogs have evolved side by side for tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years. That is a very unique link.

My dog died six months ago OP. Thanks for rubbing salt in that wound nigger

cheers Sup Forumsro. mine's asleep in the middle of my bed

Every day man, every day.
Mine's 11, 12 in a few months. And he's a large dog. I'm hoping he sticks around years and years more.

Always love your pets.

Petting mine right now. She never leaves my side when I'm at home.

Kek. The teller at my bank's drive thru always has dog treats, too, kind of like how most of them will have candy to give kids.

>there's people who actively torture animals

I fucking hate the human mind

>SHOVEL DOG
you have school in the morning, off to bed with you

Mine too. They ask me now if he's with me when they don't see him.

I'm sorry, bro. My pooch is the first I've had as an adult. It hurt enough when I lost my childhood dogs, but this one...I raised her from a puppy, she's my companion, always by my side.she's only six, I hope she has another six healthy years in her. The smartest, most loyal and loving dog I've ever had. Sometimes when I can't sleep intrusive thoughts come about losing her and bring a grown man to tears. I'm sorry for your loss.

Dude i fucking love animals every animal ive showed just as much unconditional love as they show me but my mrs got this cunt of a dog from the pound shes 10 years old and shes good when your with her but me and my mrs work full time and we get home and theres like 4 shits and pisses through the room we leave her in, ive never hit a dog but shes the first ive smacked and ill admit ive gotten a bit worse but fuck shes frustrating, its gotten to a point where i bought this $200 dog cage and shes stopped the pisses and shits but now shes ripping up her bed in frustration which frustrates me, god damn. Not even my dog lol.

Same here. And they'll give me treats for her even if she's not with me. Sometimes, if the right person is working drive thru at McDonald's, they'll slip me some Mcnuggets for her if I have her with me.

Chick-Fil-A gives him a whole sandwich when we go. He loves that place.

Dude your dog is a living shitting mammal. What the fuck did you expect it to do hold in their shits all day?

>I'm beating my dog because I'm too incompetent to take care of it

It's old, it has more needs you stupid faggot. Give it to someone who has the mental capacity to take care of a domestic animal, seeing as how you don't

Doggos are our best customers at Home Depot.

>Guy with marine's cap comes in with dog, not therapy dog.
>Massive husky.
>Try to pet.
>IT IS FRIENDLY HUMAN I MUST NUZZLE
>Give it some water while ringing him up, drinks out of my hand.
>Other customer asks me where something is
>I tell him hang on and I'll look it up once I'm done
>Starts swearing at me for being lazy.
>Husky turns and starts snarling at him
>Asshole turns and powerwalks away

And that's why I don't enforce our no dogs rule.

Well she is now shes in the cage and would have to live in it now lol.. the issue is she had a retired old owner her entire life where she didnt leave her side, now we do she does these fuck you pisses and shits everywhere, its cunty. On top of that my mrs and i are renting and shes broken a wall of the asbestos garage to break out and then dug her way out, once we got her back after 2 days of stressing i concrete'd the ground where she dug out and i came home to her wedged in the fence and with a snapped foot so now shes going to cost my mrs a couple gs and we cant leave her outside like a normal dog. Wish it was as simple as other dogs, normal dogs. My mums pitbull can hold a shit in all day even.

You think people want 10 year old problems, your a bigger idiot than you sound biggot

>your a bigger idiot
>your

Should've left it in the pound then. Don't take responsibilities if you can't handle them.

People like to say my dog is a "breed". I axe "how can she be a breed when she's part dingo?"

Because that dingo part is the best part. The prehistoric part. She is a dog. Period.

I didn't get to spend much time with the other dog. She died the same year my mom died.

Yeah, they have littler lives than us. But look how much they put into those lives. And ours.

You all must read "Dogs" by Raymond Coppinger.

My dog likes the local ice cream place, because they give her free ice cream, so whenever I take the kids out to get milkshakes or whatever, I make sure to bring the dog along.

I bet this poor dog is fucked out of it's skull on a vet prescription. We humans seem to own pets to torture them and that's fucked up.

Its not my dog, i gave up 2 weeks ago with her because its not worth the stress, neither are you. You havent had to deal with an issue like that let alone full time work and a relationship so dont go judging. Like i said i love animals and they love me but this dog is just a stubborn old thing thats not worth the stress, i tried many methods and the cage seems to work. Next dog will be a pup thats for sure

How is it different than videos of people coming off surgery anesthesia and spouting ridiculous stuff? Yes, it sucks because we can't explain to the dog what's going to happen, but it is necessary to help heal it.

Lost my dog about a month ago. Not quite ready to get another.

I was an only child growing up and i've always yearned for a dog.
Issue being, is I am VERY allergic to them. All I want is a dog and I can't have it.
I've went to doctors for injections, but they all reject me and just push more medication on me to dampen the symptoms.
I am 25 now and still want a dog, but now my situation doesn't let me do it. I don't care if I symptom myself to death, I want one.

All of you with dogs, please love them. They have limited time on this earth compared to you. You are like their god. Make their lives as happy as you can.

This is a very weird and specific reply.

Lost my first and only dog (so far) back in june and it was out of no where. Still miss her dearly every day but it does get easier to cope with it as time goes by.

What in specific are you allergic to? Portuguese Water Dogs are famously non-allergenic. Don't shed and produce much less dander than other dogs. Might be worth looking into

I know that feel. It doesn't feel natural to come home without some excited goofball to greet you.

Rip Spock 2015-2017. Fuck pitbulls and anyone who makes excuses for them.

Didnt feel like looking for the full res image and this was her as a puppy back in like 2010.

What seemed hard on me was not hearing her walking on the tile to come and greet me and waking up knowing that i'll never see her again. I used to have bad dreams about her and wake up to her in my bed and pet her. Not anymore.

Pitbulls are monsters and should be genocide'd

>t. Dog lover, niggerdog hater

Oh god the fucking dreams. I'll dream that she's still around only to wake up and have that moment of realization that she really is gone and my mind was just fucking with me.

No better feeling than have one sleeping at your feets or next to you...
... I sometime think I'm not grateful with him enough.

I didn't meant to actually link.

I work a two week rotation out of state. When I come back to my dog after two weeks, she is out of her mind crazy to see me. She can't let me out of her sight, jumping all over me, and she has this adorable squeaking noise because she's too excited to verbalize anything else. It'll be heartbreaking the first time I come home and don't hear that squeak

You know it'll only be a pup for a year or so? From what i can tell you are hopeless and there's no reason to even try to explain something to you. I recommend you to end yourself, but give that poor dog to someone more responsible first.

can dogs eat raw whole fish? asking for a friend

Reminds me of my doggo, asleep at my feet as I type this.

I kid you not, I am still as allergic to hypoallergenic dogs as normal dogs.
I went in for testing and the only animals I am not allergic to are ones with hide.
I want a companion so badly to make feel happy; I'd settle for a pet rock at this point. Jokes aside.

>i didn't need this feels thread
Miss you, kiddo.

Or masturbate it like in your image? Sick bastard!

it might be to late, take your dog to a vet IMEADIATLY

:)

I've heard of putting dogs on a raw food diet, I imagine it's something you'd have to step them into, though. Off the tip of my head, your dog might be in danger of getting hurt from eating the bones and scales of a raw fish. Considering my dog has shit out rabbit bones before, I think you're in the clear unless she (a) throws up too much (b) poops too much (c) doesn't poop enough

my dogs just turned 17 ...

I'll occasionally have a dream now where i will see her and pet all over her, and it feels really realistic, just the way i remember how she felt. which hurts more when i wake up and realize its just a dream..

You bastard OP....giving me feels n such. I did what you asked me to, it felt really good. Asshole.

>salmon poisoning
vetmed. wsu.edu/outreach/Pet-Health-Topics/categories/diseases/salmon-poisoning

This thread is cute and all but theres always that one faggot that posts animal gore so just beware of that. Just saiyan.

Maybe but you just guaranteed it. Thanks

Cats are better. That's why there is a caturday and not a doggerday.

cook it, never raw,
unless its some kind of fancy sushi grade salmon.

when people think dogs have the mentla capacity to love. before you niggers flip shit, I have two dogs I "love" so much. playing with them feeding them etc. but I know they can't love and show this attitude becuase of years of evolution. the more "lovng" they act the more food they get. and once again im not some faggot whos never had a dog before.

Yea, its a pretty heart-wrenching feeling. The house become eerily quiet. Damn, this shit is making me sad. Cute dog btw

This thread made me go out to play with my dog in the middle of the night. Hes 9 months old right now and hopefully we can spend a lot more time together.

My brother had a cat with same color of marking that got hit by a car this month. Had to put him down since he was alive from the trauma unfortunately.

can cats eat whole raw fish?

Please cherish every moment you have with him. Time goes by too quickly with your pets, and i didnt appreciate what i had until my dog was gone.

My cats has caught fish (somehow) out of a pond at my old house, and caught and ate birds as well and nothing ever happened to them.

Imo its hard to get a cat that is loving like a dog can be. It seems to me that they can be a hit or miss.

still a faggot

Yeah i know back when i was younger i used to have a corgi who had to be put down when he was only 2 years old because he got hit by a car. I couldn't believe he was now gone and I was devastated. I want to make every moment with this dog count.

Doggo

Bestest doggo ever

Nigga quit playing, that's a carebear

cute doggo, too bad dude can't cut evenly

>ywn be this pampered

I lost my dog to cancer a few weeks ago and I miss him a lot. Definitely give your dog the best life you can.

Maybe I would if they werent a couple of stupid cunts

You're a degenerate sack of shit and I hope that dog gnaws your throat open in your sleep

sorry for your loss, user.

Yeah, but sometimes stupid assholes are the most loveable

My fiance and I had to put down our first dog little over a month ago. We adopted her from the shelter when she was 14 and a half. She had been seized by authorities from a puppy farm where she was a breeder. She was one of those things that makes the world a better place.

ur dog is cute af

i just want to pet my dog and say my one last goodbye

What a gentle bear she seems like. I'm sure you two made her last bit of life so incredibly happy and fulfilling. One of the small silver linings is that when they get the injection, all they feel is like they're going to sleep like they normally do. No fear, no anxiety. Just their owners loving and petting them as they drift off to sleep. We should all be so lucky.