This is my ex. Haven't seen her or my son in literal years but I'm about to pursue full custody of him...

This is my ex. Haven't seen her or my son in literal years but I'm about to pursue full custody of him. How should I go about it?

Get a lawyer?

Learn how to suck dick and snag a faggot bf then get homo married, you will have custody before you know it!

Why would you want to ruin your son's life by taking him from his mother to a father he barely knows?

Get son to tell judge his mom sticks her fingers in his ass, draws a hitler moustache on him in his own shit and makes him suck her bfs dick.

How do you know he doesn't wonder where I am and want to see me? She took him from me then lied about my stability.

I'm also worried shes teaching my son garbage like this.

Did you even turn up to the fuckin court house?

I did. But we know the court system is stacked in favor of the mom a huge majority of the time

Put yourself in your son's shoes, idiot. He only knows his mother - that's his life. He hasn't seen you in years. You're a stranger to him. You'd traumatize him by tearing him away from her and forcing him to adjust to a whole new life with you - a stranger.

You're not doing this because you love your son as much as you're doing this because you hate your ex. You're a selfish prick.

Wrong. I've loved my son from day 1. I just think enough time has passed where I can get back into his life after she ripped him from me.

Defending the status of immigrant kids who have no choice but to be in the US or force deportation to a country they don't even know? If she's teaching him to be humane then she's already a better person than you are.

Lel good luck. Men are always the bad guys in these situations. I'm paying my an alcohol ex wife 300 dollars a month for my son and I've had him for six months straight.

If you truly loved him you wouldn't be attempting to traumatize him by tearing him away from his mother.

That's another thing. She won't let me come around but she'll milk me for $675/m

Do it dude. All this assholes telling you otherwise ARE FUCKING BETAS. TEACH YOUR SON HOW TO BE A MAN.

You are disgusting scum dude. Yo how does it feel being cucked by your wife/gf? if you even have one HAHAHAHA

That's your ticket right there. Say she's denying you access to your child. The courts are real pieces of shit in these situations . I wish you luck user and don't listen to these crying faggots. A boy needs his dad

If she lied about you, did you offer a rebuttal?

Exactly. I've done some recent research on her and she's teaching him to be soft.

If you are posting on Sup Forums, it is clear proof that you are completely unfit to have custody of your child.

People like you should be kept as far away from children as possible.

>This user has never had kids in his life and probably never will

Wow - you sure showed me. I'm gonna have trouble sleeping at night thanks to that comment :(

yup. The female judge wasn't hearing it. Her fake tears worked

Seriously, you need to go to a fucking child psychology class or something instead of spouting off at the mouth about things you just don't understand.

/thread

Attack it like the beta you are, I'd check that privilege first though, lest she claim the child was a product of a date rape hate crime. Accused rapists rarely get custody, but they still enjoy paying that child support

Dude I don't even pity you. I AM LAUGHING AT YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT

A boy needs his dad. If it was my daughter instead of my son then I might not be as fit as my ex. But a boy needs his dad.

fuck off you need to go back. wetbacks could die for all I care

It takes a child psychology major to realize that a kid who hasn't seen his dad in years would be traumatized by some stranger asshole ripping him away from her? Jesus fucking Christ dude, you can't be this fucking retarded.

Go suck Trumps wrinkled cheeto dick faggot.

You chose to post about this on Sup Forums you dumb cocksucker. You'll get all the support from retarded 13 year olds telling you to "be a man" that you want - but deep down, you know you're a piece of shit.

And the big question: have you had the right to see your son these past years? If you have why haven't you?
If you have been completely banned from seeing him then u must be a maaaaaaassssive cunt, junkie etc etc

It takes a child psychology major to realize that a kid who hasn't seen his dad in years would be traumatized by some bitch ripping him away from said dad when the kid loved the hell out of his dad.

Lol you've obviously never picked fruit or vegetables. We need Mexicans, just not so many. Get a few thousand bull nigger wetbacks, castrate them and give them with leaf blowers and exploding neck rings with basic gps and selfie cam so they can be babysat

Humor me - how old was he? How involved were you in his life prior to this bitch taking him away? How long has he been gone?

what's it like having a micropenis?

The 13 year old meme again...
Dude, you just confirmed being underage, gtfo

Oooh look who's playing internet psychologist now? Are you triggered?

He was 5 when she turned against me. I lived with them and was very involved until she decided to cheat on me and claim that I hit her. Which I didn't

But you have already proven to me in this thread that you ARE mentally unstable. Leave the kid where it is, all you want is revenge. Maybe you should genuinely consider killing yourself.

Not going to happen. This wouldn't be considered in the best interests of the child. Leaving for years then coming back as a vindictive asshole is going to make your shit life even more shitty.

She was 100% spot on about your stability

She is teaching him to be a soft America hating kid.

Found the wetback

Ondale Pedro! Ponte Al trabajar pinche pollo!

Maybe I'll bring up all the violent acts and political radicalism that she promotes. Not safe for a child!

But America and you are worth hating. America is a war mongering country and you are a vindictive sociopath.

>He was 5

And it's been a few years? He barely remembers you - and yes, you whisking back into his life and yanking him out of his mother's care would most definitely fuck with him.

And let me get this straight - she lied, said you hit her once, and a judge awarded her full custody with no visitation rights for you? You didn't even fight it? Give me a fucking break. A judge would at least give you the option to take anger management courses and have supervised visitation. You're either lying your ass off or leaving out a big chunk of the story.

Lol you'll reveal your butthurt and likely get laughed out of court

this.

He's trying hard now. Any judge would listen to you for two minutes and give he full custody with a restraining order against your sociopathic ass.

You're not understanding. I did fight it. But she created a bruise on herself and claimed I beat her all the time

He probably wants the kid back so he can inappropriately touch it.

just look at that women look at her real good his son is probably a her by now

I'm not OP you fucking newfag

Spoken like a dude who literally just finished learning the word "Traumatize." You fucking chimp.

You really should stop talking about things you don't understand. You sound so fucking stupid.

And I'll again refer you back to the post you responded to. Second paragraph specifically.

But you did hit her, just not on that occasion. Stop trying to justify your twisted revenge. Children are not pawns you sick fuck. Time to go to bed.

I think it is you who are retarded.

you have obviously never even been in a court room shit like this happens all the time you dont know shit

I'm not the one who got bested by some lying bitch and haven't seen my son in years. You clearly didn't fight hard enough, or you're lying, or you're leaving shit out.

Don't post some vague, one sided shit on Sup Forums and then complain that people are voicing their opinions about "shit they don't understand." You posted the story - it's your job to make people understand, you dumb faggot.

But yeah - I'm the one who sounds stupid. Sure.

No, you don't think period. And that's part of the problem.

>I know guys I was five once and I remember and am also child expert I've jacked off to many a child

And this is how you'd carry on in court. Good luck.

Again, I'm not OP you fucking newfag. Jesus are you ten?

You have no case for sole custody, and any lawyer that says otherwise is just looking out for his fees.

At the very minimum you need to find out what she and your son are up to, and try to find something objectionable that is happening and present yourself as the one who can best stop it. Stuff that is firmly in the popular political discourse (DACA for example) will not work. You need something criminal, neglect, abuse at the hands of step father or boyfriend, etc.

If you've already lost a custody battle once, it will not look good going in a second time. Get a lawyer who is honest with you and sympathetic. Men's rights groups are a good place to start. Just know that if there's nothing bad going on with her and your son, you are definitely not going to get sole custody. Partial custody is a possibility though.

are you projecting did your daddy smack you around a little as a kid? and instead of becoming a man you turned into a little bitch? shut the fuck you have no idea what you are talking about

Oh I'm sorry - I'm so new I must've forgot to check the post ID's... Jesus.

And that effects my point how? Change the pronouns and my point still stands, you fucking moron.

This fucking moron just keeps replying to everyone thinking they're all OP with his half baked ideas about how childhood trauma works. Just ignore him.

OP, as long as you actually care for the kids and you're not just trying to spite your ex, do what you do.

this is Sup Forums and most faggots here are telling you you are a massive cunt to try to take him back. listen to them. you ARE a cunt. stop hating on everyone else and get your own shit together.

Your point and argument are based entirely on uneducated opinions and implications on subjects you've never spent even a half an hour studying. Your point is moot and drown by the fact that you're just talking out of your ass.

She has taken him to antifa rallies before. Those things get violent a lot. That's unsafe for any child

>Most of the people
>That one idiot

Just kidnap him and head to Mexico because that is the only chance you have.

>taking a kid away from his mom is traumatic
>this is a half-baked idea

Kill yourself.

no most people are telling him to go for it its jist a few crazy fucks shit posting not to

OP: Year's after I lost my partner and custody of my child I still harbour angry thoughts of revenge. I am quite prepared to ruin my child's life by dragging him through the court system just to get back at her. I don't care about my son at all and am completely blinded by my rage and anger which truthfully comes from me failing the game of life.

Just stop. This is why you don't have any friends in real life. You think you know what's best for people you've never met based on a paragraph of text. Grow up and go the fuck outside you super duper smart know it all.

Go to school nigger. Research what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

>you don't know what you're talking about

You're right - it's not like I'm an LCSW or anything, haha.

see

If that's what you got out of that then yes that is the definition of a half baked idea. Good job pointing that out. I'll tell your teacher to give you a gold star and you can show it off to the rest of your third grade class.

Nobody would believe that even if you claimed it. Not with all the stupid shit you've said so far.

And no, watching an online YouTube video does not count.

Zing! Another good one! Guess I'll cry myself to sleep tonight ;)

I know exactly what I'm talking about because I have had a custody battle and put the child first. I have joint custody and a decent relationship with all parties. You know nothing and you are an angry man.

i agree with him kill yourself

Why should tonight be any different than any other night with your no friend having ass?

no you are not you are just lying to validate you're point

>This one time I went through something similar
>So I'm an expert and I know what I'm talking about. It applies to every case of custody ever forever no take back.

That's because you're a samefag.

I hesitated bringing it up for that reason - but I don't really care. I know what it says on my degree.

kek

I don't specialize in child welfare but I have been educated on it. I'm actually a CAADC and I work with clients with severe, persistent mental illness in north Chicago. Anything you'd like to know?

How about a gold star for you?

Yes, but I didn't fail, you did.

Oh and people will take you more seriously if you greentext.

>Kek.

>Still thinking everyone replying to him is OP

Kill yourself

not op and you are a cuckboi if you hold no resentment for your ex unless you are the one who wanted to split you are the one who put they're kid through hell by giving up now you take him one weekend a month if you arnt to busy "working"

Does the fact that I may actually know what I'm talking about threaten you? It seems to.