Apologize

Apologize.

Sorry!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>240 million
I swear this is another number that gets bigger and bigger. REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION NATIVES GOY

i seen this post buy you before, quit making up different numbers.

Fuck timberniggers.

Literally every civilization either conquers, or is conquered, to include the savage fucking tribes of native Americans, which were killing each other long before white men removed maize.

Im glad the indians are dead. Now for the democrats

Calm your titties, Tonto. Have another sip.

Weenie detected.

WTF you say about the 240 million, racist prick? The 250 million deserve your respect, fuck off whitey, this lands belong to the 270 millions you kill.

#RememberThe300Millions.

where do these retards pull these numbers from?

The fire water fucked up their vision, senpai

Sorry white people 5000 years ago forgot to cover their mouth when they coughed.

>Liechtenstein
>stein
hilarious

Sorry your immune systems couldnt handle real germs

R A R E
A
R
E

Why would I apologize to them?
They're not apart of our group.
They were killing each other.
They killed us.
We killed them.
We conquered, such is the way it's always been.

Is this rare or not?

Sorry your culture was so weak that after total anal annihilation we have to coddle you alcoholics. This is after we got our guys killed trying to be nice.
This applies for the abos in Australia as well.

How many times are you going to raise that number today?

>240 million.

300 million natives? Surely 500 million natives is too low a number. Far more than 1000 million natives were killed in the americaust.

Surely 200 billion natives counts as a geneocide.

>a couple thousand white colonists with muskets managed to kill 240 million people

Being white is truly a gift.

I will personally make sure that in the Kingdom, you are tortured Comanche style. Clever little comment just got you a gruesome fate.

t. Nehiyaw patriot

This guy has been posting these threads for something like 6+ hours

They should have quarantined the blankets and double counted those beads.
Their fault. If we could go back and do it again..I say we just use swords and cannons and cut out the middle men.