ITT: Ass you'd eat all day

ITT: Ass you'd eat all day

kys loser

Damn right, it's take all day to eat that landwhale.

>that rare ass eating thread
My fucking nigga. Sadly I have nothing to contribute on my device but you have my attention above and below.

Just snagged this one. Anybody have some webms?

Watch the edge on this one.

gonna be a lot of poop chunks stuck in there

>ITT: Ass you'd eat all day

Christ almighty. Not THAT one.

Is there an ass in there somewhere?

You know the rules, you have to be over 18 to post on this site.

My main piece

Moar of her

My gf

You'd have to to get through all of it.

Cozy

ew, it looks like she eats all day

kek

How did she first react to you eating her ass did she like it? Does she moan?

Any links to her videos?

She likes it, she also eats ass herself

Never ate ass but I'm dying to. If she's hygienic it shouldn't have a smell to it right, just skin?

No smell at all in my experiences just skin, feel pretty kinky and I think most people in general enjoy it

Do not fall for the degeneracy meme. Eating ass will always taste like shit and has a high chance of giving you ecoli. That shit is for niggers and fags

is there anything more subhuman than licking the defecation hole of another mammal like a literal primate?

Naw, you're misinformed. I've eaten the ass of 10 girls total and I've never smelled or tasted anything strange and I've never gotten sick from it

Shut up, you subhuman Nazi trash.

ahh analingus, one of life's great pleasures

Wtf is wrong with that beef sandwich?

ex gf

>subhuman
>nazi

Pick one faggot go eat some more shit.

Yea i always wondered why black dudes always do that?

Oh, right. You're an angry, violent little cowardly bitch because you're NOT at the bottom of society's food chain. Join all the retarded gangs you want - you'll always be a white trash loser.

Found the nigger

I love my gf's ass. She is really into anal. And really enjoys giving rimjobs too.

>Do not fall for the degeneracy meme
I always thought the degeneracy meme was just boring fags whining about muh degeneracy because they can't tee that shit up for themselves.

have any of you sniffed a chick's ass before? what's it like?

How? Did you piss yourself submissively? Good luck ever fucking a girl who isn't your four-toothed sister.

My gf's ass is pretty clean. If it doesn't smell like soap it smells like skin with her usual body smell a really nice sweet smell. Not really sure how to describe it it is just really nice and comforting.

still doesn't change the fact he's true ya white knight