Last of 3, more coming if this thread gains traction

Cmon. You know the drill. Timestamps or gtfo

are you actually?

I want to see that ass and boy tits

Loose the shoes

Here ya gooo

interested

show that boipussy

Wow how the fuck is that upside down. Whatever. Inverse destroy me.

Uhh no thanks OP.

Faggots.....

No shit dude we wanna see this guys asshole now leave you straighty fuck.

I'm having a fetish meltdown I need to be came inside NOW

Fag, your dad is ashamed of you...

Who gives a shit what someones dad thinks of them? Are all dads just the end all be all of knowledge? Nah some are just homophobic dipshits who are stuck in the past and probably just have homoerotic dreams and repress them to the point where they turn out to hate themselves. In turn hating those who are confident enough to know what they love. Probably sounds a bit like you huh?

Very nice

OP here, made myself cum so im all outta pictures for you guys

Disappointing.

carry on my legacy!

I don't have a lot of pics left so I would guess other people would have to post somethin' as well.

None of these are me by the way I'm a hairy tall dude no way in hell I could pull off hot trap boy.

Thats sexy

good sissy
kmow ur place

That's a nice ass.. More? Source?

judt like that sissy whore
shove up a dildo in ur ass

Fuck off creep people aren't going to just do what you say. Go get laid.

shut the fuck up u little slut
if u don't do it there a million other sluts who love to
so fuck u sissy bitch

"Oh no someone didn't do what I wanted them to, they have free thought and aren't a useless slut how dare they"!

Yeah good for you ya small dicked neck beard. Maybe if you actually had your dick sat on more than once a centuryyou might be less fucking pathetic.

Gross tits

That's a nice cock

the slut in my bed beside me tells me something else hahaha
keep being a little sissy cunt and let daddy fuck u

Oh that's a cute lie lol. Really sad though. Kinda feel bad for you now. Not bad enough to not think you're pathetic though hahahaha.

I don't know the etiquette for request threads as I never post in them, but could you possibly post tits + face? Thank you.

Not mine I already explained that. I'm just a normal tall hairy dude I'm not a trap. The opposite in fact. I'm just posting traps.

hahaha i give a shit on what u think

Fucking gross

The fact that you stay around or even reply means you care enough. So yeah you do care loser lol.