S/fur thread newfriend edition

s/fur thread newfriend edition
last one hit image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQvnRAyAQOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VwME67reIYk
nhentai.net/g/206569/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so anyway, the art and genré as a whole are becoming more advanced, less about emotional or sexual fantasy and more about science fiction and transhumanism branching out.

I'm back from a lovely shower.

i'm super new to it but i'm interested

Evening all.
Anyone seen Mouse on today?

Heya, Mighty. I have not.

Dang, had something I wanted to show him.

any lt. fox art??

He may be on later. As far as I know, he still works the night shift.

Well I'll lurk around for a while, see if he pops up.

I was in my early 20's before I ever even began to take it seriously. hit a rough patch in life, had trouble coping, and was looking for some chiptunes to smoke to when I found youtube.com/watch?v=kQvnRAyAQOQ and youtube.com/watch?v=VwME67reIYk

I was dumbfounded for some reason. I was already browsing Sup Forums at the time (early 2010, like feb) and decided to go into a furry thread. Pic related is the first pic I saved (this is one I got later, my HD fried since then) and so my mind was blown. used it as a coping method ever since..

because maybe, someday, in a hundred, or a thousand years, this could be real.

Oh man that's a great pic. Del would love it, whitemantis is one of his favorites.

I've gotten a couple pieces from Whitemantis, and she usually does a pretty killer job with 'em.

interesting. i used to judge it until i befriended some furries and they ended up being the nicest people i've ever met. still wasn't interested until i saw her and now i'm into it. it's definitely an amazing form of escapism.

Indeed she does, but that one is on another level. It's impressive.

Yeah, it's actually a full piece, rather than the other ones I got which are just sketches.

What with the technological singularity being as close as it is, you may be right. Todays younger generations may well live a very long time, and who's to say what medical advancements will become possible in that time.

I'm hanging out for a dystopian cyperpunk future, shit would be cash.

got any more owl stuff?

I've noticed alot are kind of emotionally whacked IRL, so I kind of keep it a private retreat. like one or two of my friends know, and they know I don't like to talk about it.

Not of her, no, that's her first pic (short of her ref)
Got a bit more of the green owl lady though.

All this censorshit

alright, thanks man. i hope to see more of her

s-sorry...

japan sucks like that

this seems like a low energy thread.

where is this from?

nhentai.net/g/206569/

I like her more with her huge dick.

Hey, Gerald. How's it going?

Greetings Mer Dash.
Is going ok.

Good to hear.

I'm tired and bored myself. May sleep (relatively) early tonight.

I'm..hungry, but no quick snack food in the house. I should be in bed sleeping, but I'm not good at going to bed.

Mm, me too, but I'm trying to keep my caloric intake lower. And that makes two of us not good at going to bed.