youtube.com/watch?v=w-Spf-l0pmw.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 make a living off or monetize tired old licks

which vocal take lads

55chan.org/b/src/1502563429228-1.ogg
55chan.org/b/src/1502563429228-0.ogg

how to monetize on/make a living off guitar/music
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria

I did listen, dullard. It's so much more obvious when he uses the higher notes. Pulloffs don't alway have to sound like Van Halen.

that is the sound of a pick, retard

yes/no
for 30$ this seems to good to be true and to me all reviewers are paid shills anyone got one of these?
amazon.com/Behringer-UM2-BEHRINGER-U-PHORIA/dp/B00EK1OTZC/

I already said pick/pulloff, dullard. Prove that it's all studio picked already or stfu.

Alright boys my computer sucks. What's the minimum RAM I need to have on a laptop to record and do all my shit without it throwing a fit and freezing and skipping? I'm on 2GB of RAM from an old COMPAQ laptop circa 2011 and I'm ready to smash it

you hear pick noise on 16ths not on 8ths. theres not a single note without pick noise

i produce with 3gb

> tfw you've been playing for more than 10 years and you only know three scales

CPU dude not ram

Dude, go back to the last thread where I said portando and there's your pick noise.

wtf is portando
that is not the sound of pullofs i'm sure

Picked legato. That opening has a flow to it... I'm not saying Van Halen. Angus can obviously do it with or without the pick but I'm hearing a mixture of the two. Fuck, maybe I'm over thinking it now. LOL, you win.

Reminder there's no difference between humbucker models or manufacturers.

clyp.it/vim0z31l
clyp.it/f5duitpa

Can you tell which is the Les Paul with Seymour Duncans and which is the Schecter Strat with in-house humbuckers?

How can these retards argue about this? It's obvious Thunderstruck intro is picked on album. Only people who cannot play and/or are deaf make these kind of arguments.

yes i win

> 404

hey guys is the guitar solo fitting or i better do another one? i will re-record it anyway with a different guitar and intune bends
it's at 2:00

Anybody have any rock music they recorded that they want feedback on? I am interested in what this group has been working on

kek, only one retard was the wrong guy. potato picking harhar

looking for feedback on the vocals and gutiar solo
55chan.org/b/src/1502563429228-0.ogg

mastering and mixing
soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/i-will-survive

who here plays guitar to pretend theyre somene else

>white pickguard yellowing
>metal bits rusty
>rusty pickups
>a dent
Is my guitar ready to have a high resale value? Gotta sell when the worn guitar meme still exists

I've pretend play keyboards for a singer at her gigs, best paying gig.

I'm guilty of pretending to be Kurt Cobain when I play

Did you guys know the modes of the Minor Pentatonic scale have names?

Mode 1: Minor Pentatonic
Mode 2: Major Pentatonic
Mode 3: Egyptian Suspended
Mode 4: Man Gong
Mode 5: Ritsusen or Yo

Just thought that was weird and interesting ok have a nice day.

cool

How do I learn sight reading and solfege without getting bored and giving up in the first 5 minutes?

Post Thunderstruck intro. It's good practice for left/right hand syncing. Something about it makes my brain hurt.

clyp.it/yoqhbm3y

how to learn anything without falling asleep in the first 5 minutes you mean

I think ur fave is man gong.

at least it's not man DONG rdrr

>says is looking for something to give feedback

>someone actually wanting feedback appears
>goes away

I don't know about solfege that sounds gay but learning notes and sight reading is simple: Pick a song you don't know yet, take a guitar and sit down. Start to practice. If you are bored that means you don't really want to learn it.

You butchered one of my favorite songs with your singing. It had no emotion or power behind ot and your accent was off-putting. I would stick to guitar playing desu. Sorry i know that is harsh but its what i think.

im sorry that i exist

> start playing and singing songs
> try Stan Rogers songs but your baritone sounds forced and you end up having to use a capo
> try stuff like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Allman Bros and you sound close enough to Gregg Allman to be in a mid tier cover band

I'll takes what I can gets but I wish I could trade one vocal range for the other.

Start eating estrogen. Your voice will be able to reach higher levels that way but it takes about 3 months for the effects to kick in though. Lot of singers eat estrogen because it extends your vocal range a bit.

Nice life ruining meme

No mate. If you have normal testosterone levels it will not affect in any adverse way.

lrn to reading comprehension my man. I'm saying I'd trade my Gregg Allman vocals for this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-y5hZ5XPG3c

plus the bonus of you start enjoying anal sex

>> lgbt

I'm still waiting for your Thunderstruck intro clips. Or wait... are you saying you can't even play that?

buy me new strings if you want to wait me to play stuff for you

clyp.it/zerihgyr

This is great, a classical version of Thunderstruck. It's pretty hard to play multiple times over, something to do with CNS and stuff. Angus Young however has been drinking his whole life and that makes him probably more like a reptile who can get used to anything what he plays.

did anybody ever play lead on a jazzmaster/jaguar type guitar

Nels Cline and Tom veelaine

What are the best songs/chord patterns to learn barre chords? I can play them I just want to get them perfect. Thanks.

no nobody ever did, jazzmasters are guitars that milenials buy to play nirvana songs and contemporary indie bands

any good person willing to listen and say which one s/he prefers

clyp.it/syssphim

clyp.it/zvr5i4o3

You could get Kurt Cobain (tm) signature model from Fender (tm).

I don't really post on Sup Forums so if this sounds silly I apologize.

What is the best resource for learning how to read sheet music? I was given some guitar books since I've only just started, but they all skip through the actual process of learning to read. Do you guys recommend any sites?

>clyp.it/zvr5i4o3
Picked version of course. It's a rock song in the end so you will need to add more balls to it.

why i would want that

no its a mellow/chill acoustic song

Both sound horrible in their own unique ways.

care to explain how

Get Guitar Pro 6, it's great tool for learning. No matter what you do, play from notes or tabs or use it just to create a song library but it's excellent piece of software. You need to self activate the learning process in this sense that get something to practice from and sight read it from notes. I'd probably start with something like this - youtube.com/watch?v=w-Spf-l0pmw. I'm sure you can get the Guitar Pro version notes and then just strip off the tablature markings.

Ibanez Iceman or Gibson SG?

Also, Les Paul or ES?

>ibanez iceman

Gibson Flying V with FR tremolo

>Gibson
>Gibson

reddit go home

What´s your problem?

You wanted to know who plays Jaguar (tm). Your faggy passive aggressive behavior is annoying. Stop it.

Ice Frehley plays similar instrument. Ibanez is better quality than run of the mill Gibsons. Gibson is not what it used to be.

Wich amplifier you recommend me? I´m a begginer.

I want to start learning lap steel guitar. Should I buy a cheap one or just raise the nut of a squier electric guitar?

then why you replied ( ) like i was asking for a jazzmaster? your self entitled behavior is annoying

you sir are wrong. ace frehley doesnt play an ibanez and never played a guitar that looked like an iceman model. the only time he ever played an ibanez publicly was on the late 70s and they werent icemans, they were explorers, and he did it very few times.

some guy known as paul stanley, who happened to be in the same band as ace frehley in some point of time, is known for playing iceman guitars, though, and that is probably the reason you confused these two musicians. thanks for letting me.

I'm not the biggest KISS fan at all but it's been fascinating to read biographies of various artists. Paul Stanley never did drugs or drank. That's so weird and he bashed Ace Fehrley a lot. Paul Stanley is entitled faggot.

thats because frehley is a faggot

What are your guys thoughts on double neck guitars?

jcm

They are pretty cool.

Gay shit.

holy fuck once again does anyone know is this audio interface is worth is

did you mean double penis compensation

You get what you pay for you dumb cunt

>behringer
its good besides its negative noise ratio

meme

The cheapest one that works.

anyone got a cassette recorder

Any specific company? I heard that Marshall has good tier stuff

man that really does fuck all in this day and age thanks to almost everything being made in china with X brand and knock offs made in the same factory with the same specs

I think this is made in Germany tho plus those stupid fucking rockband usb2jack go for like what 35$ and are shit

behringer is a shit brand no matter its made in germany

I've tried/owned a few items with them its a hit or miss type of thing I just want something cheap for now because I've been using a ghetto chink jack2usb cable for like 5 years and I'm saving up for some EMG bass pickups

once again muh brand really means fuck all in this day and age what with almost everything made in china

other good guitar forums?

Ultimate-guitar.com is best place. This general isn't really what it's supposed to be anyway.

madbeanpedals for those above 89iq and part of the partisan /diy/ master race

>install vocalign
>check if its on the vst folders
>rescan vsts on reaper
>try to use vocalign
>vocalign not on the fx list
reeeeeeeeeee

tdpri
talkbass
some sections of gearpage
classicalguitardelcamp
diystompboxes
madbeanpedals like that user mentioned
surfguitar101

literally anything is better than this general

ill turn 20 next friday

Try a fresh install. Clear off shit you don't need. Or use older recording software.

>diystompboes
muh melanin enriched brethren
also tagboardeffects.blogspot.ca if you want to go fullpoorfag and not buy premade PCB's everything is done with stripboard so you save 10-30$

Post some shred to celebrate that in advance.