Alright Sup Forumsros maybe some of you can help me out. Meme arrows for simplicity

Alright Sup Forumsros maybe some of you can help me out. Meme arrows for simplicity
>be me
>want to try out motorcycle because fuck cars
>oh yeah, 19 years old
>decide on a bike
>Honda CB300R
>nice and cheap
So what do i do? Lease? Buy? Get a loan? I know nothing about this shit. Pic related

If you can afford it just buy it outright so you don't have to worry about it, the CB300R is a pretty nice bike and should be good for a beginner

>inb4 hurr 300s are a learners bike for pussies

I started on a 650 and I lived but almost smeared myself on the road more than once, starting on the 300 is a good idea, especially if you haven't driven a motorcycle/2 wheeled vehicle ever before

Just moved so i don't have a job. Hopefully i will soon. Got an interview sunday. Also broke as fuck. Only $130 in the bank

Buy a second-hand one first because sure as hell you're going to drop it more than once. Learn to ride on that and do every motorcycle safety course you can afford. If you borrow money to get a new bike first up the insurance will kill you

Any recommendations for easy to find cheap bikes?

GET A HONDA GROM!

Best and worst choice of my life haha.

>Got mine Financed
>fat interest rate of 19%
>finance amount was 3800
>monthly bill of 100+50 (insurance)
>Grom is love, Grom is life

I started out on a 1000! Just don't be a retard and you'll be fine on anything

>300cc
You'll be bored in a week

Start with a cheap used bike. As said, you're going to drop it, you're going to ding it up, etc.

Try somewhere like Craigslist.

Eh. The size just doesn't cut it for me. I'm super sold on the CB300R. Did consider the Grom for a bit though

I got a ninja 500r I'll sell you for 1600. Nothing wrong with it.

Only thing that matters is if you live close enough...

SoCal. Besides, i don't have the money at the moment

This dudes a pussy you might as well get a scooter

Not sure of the price range of the one posted, but I know you can get thick wheeled, higher HP 'mopeds' for about $1600 from a dealer

Personally ended up choosing an $800 one myself, doesn't accelerate much past 45 but it looks decent and goes about 100mpg

Anything a bit older and Japanese. Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha between 10 and 40 years old are cheap and reliable

Opposite side of the country

1600 dollar loan for a bigger bike though

I've don't my learning on it and moving up in spring.

Is this Riley

That said it does look like a nice bike for beginners

No

Guess i'll search around more for Ninjas. Always loved those fuckers. My only problem buying used is having all the money upfront since i want to get one quick

But tell Riley I said hi.

Don't get a 300 dude. Find somebody to let you learn how to ride a bike, even the MSF offers bikes for use. You will get so bored of a 300 so fast. Get like a cb500 or something.

I started on a 700 Suzuki Intruder cruiser and it drives me nuts how I can't even keep up with my GTI.

Riding a bike is really cool until you have like 2 close calls. Nothing feels better than cruising on my Shadow 750, it's efficient and fun. But getting tapped on the tail and getting spun around into traffic... Not so fun.
Maybe you'll be the guy who rides for 50 years and avoids every hit, I hope so. Maybe an idiot teenager on their phone splatters you into oblivion. Who's to say?

My grandfather rode all his life and never even had a close call. I guess i'm hoping i'll have the same luck

Fucking weird, I live across the country (Ohio) and a friend of mine is currently learning on a Ninja 500R

There were no mobile phones when your Grandfather was riding

Militaires Sans Frontières?
Didn't know that though. Guess i could do that to get my license out of the way

Fair enough. He still rides, but i get the point

Get a 150 - 400 cc first. If you learn to ride a light bike hard you will drive everyone shitfaced when you step up to a 750_1000. Starting on a big bike will ruin you learning curve.

It's a V twin, that's why, most V twins make really sad power vs displacement. If you want max power out of small displacement you want an inline 4

OP here. Anybody in Cali know how hard it would be to get my license without actually owning a bike?

I have no idea if it's the same out there but in Ohio you walk right in, take a test on a computer, and walk out with a temps good for a year just like a car. Don't have to have a bike or anything

My Honda CB5O0X and I!

Yeah but there's a $33 fee here and i just don't want to waste money if i'll end up doing it all again, you know?

Good shit, man! Bet that was a great day

I wouldn't try to take the full test without getting a temps and some time on the road first, I can pretty much tell you 100% you will fail if you don't have practice on the street

Now answering: yes! Honda CB300R is very nice! I hae one for 5 years and a half. My first bike was a Suzuki Yes 125. Now my CB500X is mt buddy in many adventures. I'll be 10 years old riding bikes in 03/28/18. Always wear helmet, take care of wet floor (try buying a bike with ABS breakes), always respect everybody, and be happy!!!

Buy a Honda VFR. If you're Australian. Don't waste 8k or so on a bike you'll never look cool on. Nothing looks cool with P or L plates a d motorbikes eat dick in the rain

Former CBR250 owner. Current t120 Bonneville owner. Long time dirt bike fag

I live bikes but. You know what kicks ass? Aircon and a stereo and a motorbike for nice days

Spend 2k or just get your licence and wait until you can buy a real bike. There's a million 250 / 300's second hand that people only used for 12 months the around. Retarded if you buy one new like I did. They're all gay and you'll resent it

How do you guys think i should pay for it? Wait and pay the whole cost at once or a loan or what?

if you cant afford it. dont buy it.
debts are only making a workslave out of you.

when its only for fun then wait until you can pay it whole.

It's not. Bus fares and ubers get old real quick. I want to be actually getting myself there

Oh fuck off, captcha

>get organ donor card
>drive it the the rain
>donate