Are they right?

Are they right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw527ivrQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well kind of, but it implies that racism is exclusive to the United States, which is clearly ridiculous. Have you ever met an old Chinese person?

pretty sure they're left

Off by 65,000 parsects

Cant we just get along

i guess not

Its not that it's implying its exclusive its implying that its as culturally normalized, practiced, and breed as baseball

>Have you ever met an old Chinese person?

Living in the US makes them racist.

Baseball evolved from older bat-and-ball games already being played in England by the mid-18th century. This game was brought by immigrants to North America, where the modern version developed.

#rektburger

is right

Chinese people are just as racist if not more so at home than they are here.

Incorrect.

Well that would be inaccurate because baseball's presumed americaness has been widely exaggerated.

No that's the green monster at Fenway which is left field

As a baseline racism and the like has been far more popular than baseball ever was, no pun intended.

It is when people refuse to accept that whites blacks hispanics asians and everyone else are all suffering in the states. We hail a system that pitted everyone against each other. Wake up and realize we're ALL FUCKING POOR and the cops are harassing everyone else too.

TRUTH SPOKEN HOPE YOU PEOPLE LISTENED

Roughly 200,000 light years. Yeah, sounds fair.

as a european i am pretty shocked often about how common racism seems to be in the u.s.

not that we wouldn´t have any here, but it seems less.

yep

>you really think they're left?

I know you guys have a fairly large mix of nationalities over there, but in the U.S. it's crazy. A true melting pot.

Racism is as normal as breathing. We've been brainwashed into thinking it is wrong.

Please go to China and see the truth

slavery was outlawed much earlier than the us as well as the granting of general rights for minorities, you've had longer to form a social idea that different races are equal or at least can be equal and the same given fair starts in life and treatment, though recently i think theres been a definite change in mindset with the trial of multiculturalism and terrorism

I don't understand facebook anymore.
Can anyone just comment on anybodies pictures now?

That's Instagram

The problem in the US is not racism. The problem is that blacks are violent. Blacks in the US are 8 times more likely to commit murder and about 15 times more likely to commit a violent robbery than whites. The "racism" that blacks feel is just a reflection of their actions. Immigrant cab drivers refuse to pick up black males. Why do you think that is? Why would someone from another country who is not white refuse to pick up black passengers? Because the blacks teach them how to act. They don't pay. They don't tip. And they rob them. If blacks stopped robbing and killing people, maybe they could get a fucking cab ride, or a job, or get pulled over without getting shot by a cop.

Oh boy, I don't understand a whole lot more than I thought.

It's just too much social media shit these days and so many platforms. But they're all just as toxic.

Amen.

I won't peddle that racism is the alone factor in why black people can't catch up to the rest of the social class's in the US. However I think that the environment that the US created, perpetuated, and then black perpetuated further due to cyclical behavior adopted due to that environment, is the biggest factor in why they don't succeed. Theres no longer a mindset of getting out of the ghetto. Theres no greater drive to unify the black people towards economical and social success. The presure that are on Asian and Indian families to succeed in the US has helped propel them forward alongside whites in technology and doctoral departments. Its not like blacks can't be good doctors or successful middle class people. Its hard for a people to expunge a mindset when everything around them tells them that its ok to live like that, that you'll get your due's, your friends and family perpetuate such actions and mentality in your life, cause all a person knows is all a person needs

> The problem is blacks
I agree

The problem in the US is not racism. The problem is that whites are racist. Whites in the US are 8 times more likely to commit Hate crimes and about 15 times more likely to commit a violent hate crime than blacks. The "racism" that Whites feel is just a reflection of their actions. Immigrant cab drivers refuse to pick up white males. Why do you think that is? Why would someone from another country who is not white refuse to pick up white passengers? Because the whites teach them how to act. They don't respect. They don't empathize with other races, religions, or cultures. If whites stopped the bigotry and killing based on race, maybe they could get a fucking cab ride, or not be called racists or white trash.

This type of rebuttal is not constructive.

constructed from bullshit and cherry picked from other bullshit. Seems fitting?

>Are they right?
Racism is something a small amount of Americans are still into but is largely dominated by Puerto Ricans?

I hate black niggers

theyre just faggots or otherwise known as red sox fans

go yanks

what about white ones

There was a guy in Antioch, tn the other day who called some black guys outside a gas station niggers. They kidnapped, tortured, and burnt the man alive. THATS god damn evil. They still get so fucking hurt over a word that they'd torture and kill someone. Maybe they just need to grow a fucking pair, man the fuck up and get the fuck over it. The blm is destroying their people and their too fucking dumb to see it.

Sounds comforting.
I like it.

I live in a all white city where 98% of the crime is committed by other whites. Blacks are not the problem here.

Racism is being redefined like every other day, no racism is racism baseball is baseball they both happen in America but could happen and as for racism do happen everywhere else

Example? I'm Irish and I'm racist every now and then

Only fitting cause they're mirror images of each other, but neither bothers to delve deeper into baseline statistical comparisons or reject clear generalizations of entire groups, and hinge on a simple analogy. Cab drivers of any race of any nationality wouldn't pick up anyone or perfer to not pick up anybody in any rough neighborhood, crime isn't unique to race or location. Marginalizing that all whites don't empathize or respect is stupid too considering the entire left shows majority whites trying to propel more rights and allocations to minorities, religions, safespaces etc.

I see blacks and scream nigger

Pretty sure black people in Antioch don't even know what the BLM movement in the US is.

calling everyone who's white a racist is only going to backfire on the mental midgets that think this is a good game plan...
You're going to drive away the whites that aren't racist... And more when they find out you want them extinct...
You're only deepening the divisions and it's readily apparent (((who))) is behind all this
America isn't perfect... But where are you gonna go?

Are they implying that it's OK then?

You'd be surprised friend. They ruined Davidson county and moved all their bullshit into Rutherford. And blame all the honkies around here who are all just as fucking broke and desperate.

Shut up nigger

To whom do you speak, sire?

>Show up in new land; dehumanize the previous inhabitants to expidite their genocide.
>Bring another group that's been dehumanized to be brought to the yolk of forced labour.
>Repeat after me: All men are created equal.
>This notion was initiated by a man who regularly raped his slaves.
>Many many years of Jim Crowe legislation.
>Repeated attemtps were made to stop the civil rights movement.
>Decades later most of you hate niggers.
Yes they are right.

Wait, Antioch Syria? Or is there a Antioch in the USA?

All of ya are talking like nigger lovers

Racism is a basic human instinct. There's nothing wrong with it.
No one says that niggers cant go back to africa to create an advanced negro culture, it is just easier for them to keep being the parasites they are.
Same with every other minorities, even white ones.

There's more than one Antioch in the states I'm talking Antioch Tennessee a nigger infested shit pit. Keep door bolted and windows barred. That's what they do to everything around them

Baseball isn't exclusive to the US either. It's super popular in Japan for instance.

Black people > niggas

I have no idea what message Antifa tries to shovel into society. they rather be loud, edgy and obnoxious than have any other agenda.

Either this world is too big or people need to be more creative with names. Also god speed

So is racism in japan. Wow.

As a Native American. We laugh at you white people. What's that shit called karma. We will come and gamble on your reservation when that White Genocide and all the immigrants start pouring in on you. Lulz all day faggots. They took are jobs and woman. Well you took our land and people.

you're probably white

Racism spreads with baseball confirmed.

Okay everyone get in a line.
Now take a step forward if your people had firearms prior to an invasion.
Not so fast, Indians.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqw527ivrQE

Being 1/42 indian doesnt make you native american you fag.

ok. well being on this land doesn't make you a non European immigrant. Go back home faggot.

Theres land on the american land that was never inhabited by redskins. You saying that the land that was not owned by anyone WAS owned by fucking indians?

Lol

Yes! So gd true. Especially considering that it's such a huge fucking issue here. You can't have 5 conversations or threads w/o one leading to a racial discussion. And it's ridiculous that everyone says white people are the only ones even capable of being racist. It's almost like the argument about "loving someone for what's inside" bc it's fucking bullshit. How can you fuck someone you aren't attracted to? Humans can see & trying to say you are colorblind is bullshit. Pic related, it's a pape of Cage

America is the least racist country to have ever existed. Anyone who doesn't realize that is dumb as fuck. It is not Americans who see blacks for what they are. Everyone in the world sees it. You are just constantly bombarded with bullshit about America, and you are dumb enough to believe it.

America literally has laws that elevate black people above everyone else. If you are black you get special treatment in everything. Extra points on entrance exams, quotas at employment lines, the media will literally hide the identity of black criminals to avoid making black people's actions reflect poorly on them. There is no other country that has ever treated a minority group like this before. And the Niggers still riot.

Even if Baseball was a purely American thing, which it isn't, or Racism was a purely American thing, which it also is not, they would still be wrong on the count that only the Japenese also enjoy baseball, and nobody else does, whilst Racism is pretty damn prevalent all over the globe.
So at the end of the day, the first statement is wrong, the second statement is wrong, and the conjunctive statement is also wrong.

Your fucking stupid right?

But to let me include that in all the music that i listen to, which also perpetuates violence and drugs all the while reducing women to mere objects for sex.

Oh please, Japan is worse.

Seems that he's right. We see those things every day, but I've yet to see someone do anything racist unless it's discriminating against white people. Minnesota here.

She's not even black.

Yeah there is such a multitude of scholarships for black people. I myself applied to one and received it because no one else applied. It was a national scholarship.

Black lives matter litterally profits from all the carp you see in the news.

Obama and the news really did being forth these issues. Not that they werehidden but more like a girl friend accusing you of cheating with no proof. Going to Michael Brown's funeral and trayvon martain which painted thugs as angels and not the dissidents they were. Sure don't use the profile pic of them with guns. Use the more innocent one it can. Tell a lie long enough it begins to become truth

This is likely the most accurate statement ever posted on /b

How the fuck is it implying racism is exclusive to the US? Are you retarded?

>be white
>"...ever met an old Chinese person?"
>has no clue this is a racist statement

Alanis Morisette

I'm not poor and no cop has ever harassed me.

Baseball was invented in Canada...

Just saying.

>white literally beat black people for years and years
>force them to do hard labor for little food/shelter/clothes
>only the hardest survive
>murder every black person with a brain that speaks up
>only mentally numb carry on genetically for many years
>White people "why are blacks like this..."

Listen when white people came here from another country. They raped, killed, stole tons of shit and lied like the rivers ran. Whites got lazy and decided to bring people from other lands to work and live. You can hate the actions of blacks all day. But everyone knows white people are really no different and can make then equally bad. People blame blacks for more white people shit.

By Welsh immigrants too.

dubs speak truth

The media tells us that blacks are just as smart as everyone else, if not smarter.
Blacks themselves say the same thing.

>>be white
>assuming xer gender

Being on Sup Forums for a decade taught my White guys have a major inferiority complex. You are not really a bunch of racists just a bunch of weak ass bitches scared of the world and what you think you understand. Meet some women and live life faggots.

No one cares what these bitch ass niggers think.

>hey guise lets hit this ball with a stick and run around like idiots

Why am i not surprised...

At least you don't fuck a sheep on home base.

I wish.

racism is idpol
idpol is bourgeois
the bourgeoise exists only through private property on the means of production
america is an imperialist nation
but
social formation does not equate to a nationality but only to the mode of production

in conclusion: they're wrong

Well well well it's the campus Marxist. How's dorm life?

this is retarded because unlike his your shit is not backed up by use crime statistics now go and kindly fuck yourself

those clearly are lies as they themselves demonstrate after all someone who is smart won't beat people up because they said a bad bad word

pretty sure they're right. boston is the most racist city north of texas

americans killed bruce lee for dating a white woman