What's your choice Sup Forums?

What's your choice Sup Forums?

Split it but give child way more

Fuck no 50/50

In this fictional world there are no decimals.

Fuck no 60/40

feed child, eat child pussy

Feed the child, then feed on the child.

I think the ending on A Boy and his Dog covers the answer to this one.

in a extrem survival situation i would only feed my self and keep the child as some kind of slave/workforce in order to save every Calorie i can. So i can sacravise the child if needed

This far down to get the correct answer. I am disappoint b

eat it for myself so my cum may hold more proteins and make her suck my dick until i shot blank.

Feed Child for a while, then eat the child

vic chooses mans best friend
great fucking ending to a great fucking film

feed yourself, then feed child with cum ?

would be a waste of energy to masturbate

She'd end up with malnutrition. I don't think she could serve on just that.

this is the correct response.

Give kid 1/4. She's small. If we are in the woods eating s shit meal, kid is either mine or is xmen. Either way not letting her starve, must save humanity.

rape the child then kill her, now there are 2 meals and 1 life

Are you suggesting repopulating the earth using a child?

Use food to lure in animal then rape the child while animal eats food

That's completely irrelevant.

> masturbate

if she want to live,she do the job...... or blowjob wathever

You can still fucking do it

sure there are a lot of options but even if she does the whole work you still loose a lot of engery

On another note Ryuko Matoi

>Feed child
>Eat child

Feed the child, then go hunt some deer, or whatever and stop being a little bitch.

but that a god damn good energy.
mental health is important too.

shit youre right Sup Forums you need to fuck inorder to stay sane.
So fuck sharing let the girl fuck you for some food

They don't look malnourished at all, looks like they both ate this morning and are down to a single meal

>sacravise
pls don't survive

do you know Survival of the fittest???

retarded,
child will not get more food, you will need the energy to secure next meal.
50/50 is probably already overkill.
Best thing would be to divide it giving yourself the most neutritient stuff.

If it was a last-people-alive situation I would wait til she was at least mid teens, early pregnancies are highly risky without doctors, and if she really is the last girl alive I would want to maximise the chances of her living through multiple births.

If it's not such a situation I'd probably still share for the company and help finding more food, and if that didn't work out I'd kill and eat her instead.

feed yourself. eat child.

that's dumb a childs body requires far less energy to function an adult human male who probably does scavenging needs more so the only reasonable portioning is 80/20

what about 81/19.

Feed yourself then feed semen to child.

more like
1536084/360316

Tell her we are going to look for bambi, then abandon her and monitor her until she cries like a child, then rescue and tell her I'm the only one who could save her there, she will fall in love with me so we marry each other because in that wood I'm also a priest and live happy inside a tree eating thermites.

Not even close to 80/20. 70/30 is the best option though, nutrition for the kid and heavy carbs or whatever can be found for me. Adult needs more energy, child needs more balance than amount

Feed myself i have a higher chance of surviving

The weak must fear the strong.

let that little fuckling and her puppy dog eyes die.

kek i thought the first option was eat the child

Gotta watch kill la kill again.

eat all food, use kid as meat sleeve

fuck the child

im cooking and that piece of shit already was asking something with that little shit taco face

fuck you child
see how im eating

What's the context. End of world scenario? Save a girl, let a boy starve. Any other scenario. Let them starve.
Reasoning: Save reasoning a paramedic uses; "There is no paramedic if the paramedic is also injured or dead." In this case replace paramedic with 'ability to hunt and/or hold a meaningful job.

Eat the child

kill self
eat child
feed all

Split meal in half, I take one half, child takes the other half.... common sense

Feed yourself so you have the energy you need to rape her to death and then eat her.

I'd eat the child as well, then I'd get two meals!

She's just a child so yes, I would feed her my seaman.

Feed yourself. Feed her with cum

Feed myself while the child watched. Then have her feast on my cockmeat sammich.

I would feed the child but take a small bit for myself

that's not how it works, gay retard.

Need more context. They could be sitting in front of a fucking supermarket for all we know.

alright fine i'll give her the meal

its not that deep, autist. just pick one.

split meal in half hur dur.

>feed myself

Gonna need all the energy i can get if i'm going to be plowing that child all night.

feed her, fuck her, if I'm starving and can't find more food kill her, eat her