Hey gang! Let's play Spot the White Trash Attention Whore Fuck Hole

Hey gang! Let's play Spot the White Trash Attention Whore Fuck Hole

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/745118926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I started that thread to see when everyone lost their virginity, not bitch and moan about moaning bitches you tall sack of smelly shit.

Best laid plans, user...

Wow you made a thread about me? user the love is real here haha

Fuck yes you're over here now. How's it going babe? Miss the taste of cock in your mouth?

The thread died and you rain over here to see me..
Its so cute.

But yea i miss my bfs cock

Ran*

Have no idea why i put rain...

who hurt you, OP?
you sound like a shitty knockoff of
thebarchive.com/b/thread/745118926

I hurt him ("whore" in OP picture)

He likes me but you know how young boys are...they tend to pick on the girls they crush on.

I left to go to work for a dws minutes and the thread died. Sorry but op isn't me, just saw someone made a thread when I came back and original was pruned. Really think I wouldn't at least check? But please you and the one beta keep telling yourself that. You're a used up cunt dating a Mexican looking for attention online. I won before I even replied. Must feel nice having the one guy being nice to you the dude everyone was making fun of for bring retarded and he just desperately wants your kik

Sorry whore but there is more than one hater :^ )
Check the (OP)

Dont get your point?
If you make a thread about me you love me.and want my attention...its petty clear. I wasnt pertaining to one individual lol

I don't know why I thought you could understand something simple. It's showing you replied to a different person lol. I'm fucking with you before I go home from work and you think that's some big deal because you crave attention. The board is made for trolling ffs I don't want to say newfag but don't come on Sup Forums and act all surprised people think you're ugly

Still not making sense. I really think yiure retarded
The user was asking OP who hurt him...not who hurt me...because its clear that user sees OP as a butthurt beta faggot.

So i let user know that i am the person who hurt OP.
I didnt imply you were OP here btw...but its clear that you want to be the person i was implying about...ill call you ben. The kid whos in love with me (along with OP) and wants my attention.
Hi Ben. Have a good day at home...alone oh wait you got your mon there to keep you company

Also....so its for you to troll but not me?

Whos really the newfag here kid?

spotted
and its op

sorry your fun little thing isn't catching on man
that other guy stole your thunder I think
feels slightly too forced. nobody wants to read that much. you'll knock it out of the park next time

>ITT- 12 yo's a have internet conversations
Don't make me pull this thread over!!

Can I get some contact information? I would like to fuck your brains out

Lmao it doesn't make sense because it would be embarrassing if you actually replied to my only point. I didn't start the thread, but you thought I did. I told you multiple people have been fucking with you. Have I? Oh yeah and it's been great, but your only defense is hurr same person he must be upset.
I have no other point except you being a dumb whore lol. The newfag would be the one this unaware of the internet to not even understand trolling

Im 27 and bored

Yea that aint gonna happen...im here for the shits and giggles. Not interested in being fucked by anyone here

What stunted your emotional growth?
I bet you could pull a disability check

>OP tries hiding in plain sight

Fucking gingers are my weakness and I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT

I guess I could rape you, not that into rape, but for you I can make an acceptation

thats funny cause this is me dwayne the rock johnson posting right now anonymously

No i didnt think you did....did you no read the rest of what i said?
I never obce said it was you...like i fucking said ANYONE who nakes a thread about me after all that and cant drop it after a thread dies clearly loves me.

Never said nor implied it was you Ben

it's not fucking fair. they're like, not even that good looking. it doesn't make goddamn sense.

Damn, you two ,just fuck and get it over with

Lmao someone is getting a bit mad :) nice caps, whore

Youre supposed to hate me user

Ben will be mad if he sees other anons not hating me haha

>implying id fuck the Rock?

Nah he aint my type

Dude that's the thing tho THEY ARE. I've been blessed to hook up with 3 gingers in my life, I feel mostly because I was trying RRALLY HARD TO SMASH but still dude I DON'T GET IT

I'm your type, lets fuck already

I capitalized because it was apparent you were unable to read my post...i thought maybe making the word bigger will help you read better

Yeah, redheads are ugly as fuck, and tend to be the spawn of Lucifer

Sorry im not into 16 year old boys...thats illegal

no they are but the math doesn't fucking add up. I'll take a 7/10 ginger over an 8/10 other every time, it's not fair, I can't stop myself

Don't listen to this bitch
She clearly has a few STD's including (but not limited too) Hep A-C. The herps, The clap Gonorrhea , ring worm, erectile dysfunction...

>spawn of lucifer.

Well...i wont argue with that.
I love my father.

I'm 37, and I know you have daddy issues, I could be your daddy dom

Not at all...my father is a hardworking man that was actually there in my life and wasnt abusive in any aspect.
You couldnt spot daddy issues if a girl was fucking her dad right in front of you lol

If by "spawn of Lucifer" you mean "will fuck the life out of you until you can't see straight, then yes I agree. They're freaks my friend in the best way possible

Oh no dude she's a blast. Just ask the fifty dudes she's fucked just to feel better or the illegal immigrant working minimum wage she's stuck with now lmao

Hey man I've worked minimum wage jobs in the past, sometimes you gotta make ends meet -.-

So I nailed the daddy issues
Suck it bitch!

13 men not 50
And my boyfriend is a white washed mexican who was born here and gets paid above min wage. But hey you tried

No, you make more fucking dudes in their 40's and fifties. It's why I go after women with daddy issues
Young hot and dependent, just like red here

The samefag is strong.

Keep telling everyone that and maybe you'll even convince yourself. You can't hide what you say, hole

So to clear things...youre ben right?

there's 9 other people here
and yes I have been replying a lot, it's fun to fuck with emotionally stunted people

Not tryna white knight or anything, but if she wants to fuck 50 dudes who the fuck are you to judge lmfao fuckin double standard on girls gettin dicked NEWS FLASH AMIGO THEY LIKE SEX JUST AS MUCH AS GUYS DO LOL

Me, no....I'm here for entertainment.
Ben is a faggot name anyways

I think I make my communicating style somewhat obvious. Is it so hard to believe a used up slut has haters on Sup Forums lmao

Ive been pretty honest the whole time...

If youre gonna troll it works better when you actually use the truth against them.
Not make it up.
I gave you plenty of truth to work with but the troll in you is still young and naive

Can't knock that my friend

A key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock that's open by many keys is a shitty lock

>9 other people

Fucking retard its impossible to know that

>ahem don't mean to white knight but
>*tips fedora*

See those numbers on the lower right corner of your screen?

You are special ED level of stupid

Jesus fucking samefag.

Its obvious when someone changes the way the type to appear like a different individual...its super obvious

You can't just use that for everything lmao

I don't think you know what samefag means, you really should lurk more
If you wanted a 1on1 with ben , you should of used facebook messenger not a thread in Sup Forums

Not me youre talking to there...just so youre aware

Exception is the word you want.

I want a 1on1 with Ben;)

>it's more sensible that a guy is in here with 8 separate IPs than it is for people to hate on a girl on Sup Forums

This fucking guy lmao

I don't give a fuck, this a bbs.
I can have more then one reply ,just like you.
You fucking liberal racist piece of shit

That's me what up

Yeah... this has kinda degraded into pointless bs
so...why haven't we seen a pic of this Clayton/Adam/Ben yet?

No, I was saying I could accept the fact I was going to rape.
One of the few instanced you could use a play on words

Not saying some dont hate.
But like i said, its clear when someone is trying to change how they type...its like if someone who speaks english had to speak spanish...you can tell its not their native tongue.

I want nudes of the slut already, she fucked fifty dudes. So you know she's not shy

Hey im waitin for it.
Hes got a lot to say about me so i assume he must be a good lookin guy

Damn, If I was just one person....I'd be the ultimate troll

Yeah, but there is no way he has her pics and she doesn't at least have some with him in it - Ill assume this is just a fake thread unless I see it

Its not very hard to pretend to be multiple people on here.

Theres no real talent to it

>umm now the thirster is gone and there's only people fucking with me I don't like this as much

You wanted attention, slut. You got it

Well i dont post nudes of myself so good luck gettin that

I'm not meta posting, but now I wish I Was
Also, tits or GTFO

Once again...not me youre talking to

Sorry we went over it last thread. She thinks she's above the rules because 2 guys white knighted hard

Yeah, but the 50 dudes you fucked at least one surely has pics of you This is Sup Forums, people find that kind of stuff pretty fast

Sure thing whore

This bitch suffer from daddy issues. She even implied she fucked her father

that was me saying that..as in the not her but me

There needs to be a new rule here in this thread - every post by her has tits - every post by him has dicks

we just sit back and watch as this is getting way to confusing

dude.. the capcha just asked me to pick all the cars and showed me a pic of a parking lot.. im done

Real samefag in here

Fucked 13 not 50 and no because i never sent them nudes lol

Keep telling yourself that daddy issues

same as.. me? I am dog?
confuse

Theirs a 99.9% chance that one of them took pictures of your naked body while you wee sleeping .50's a big number

Like i said...youre trolling is weak

Yes I know you're fucking confused you stunted retard. You've been confused at any meme or fucking tiny joke that's been replied to you since last thread

Wait I think I walked into the wrong thread - isn't this a continuation of another thread where there was some lady who lived in Sweden - ?

No one's trolling you, we are making fun of how dumb of a bitch you are, and it seems to be super effective
By the way, I don't care if you fucked 50 guys, I'd be number 51 for you

Everyone ITT should consider suicide if this is how you enjoy spending your time

More than enough to get those (You)s from the dumb whore while thirsters try to get your attention lmao

13 not 50.

Also no seeing as most of them i didnt fall asleep around and if i did i wear clothes when i sleep...its not comfortable sleeping with someone nude