I'm 27, girlfriend is 17, we've been dating for 2 and a half years. Deeply in love...

I'm 27, girlfriend is 17, we've been dating for 2 and a half years. Deeply in love, everybody who know us is okay with our age gap. I thought she was 21 and she thought I was 22 when we met.

I wanted to leave her the time I found out how old she really was but love conquered.

Nothing wrong with that.

I don't get why people online still have problems with this.

You a sick fuck knee grow

People have a problem with it because you're breaking the law, dated an underage girl far too young for you, and you think it's okay.

You're a fuckup. She's too young to realize that right now, but she will. She'll leave you, and good luck when she nails you for statutory rape.

You're pathetic.

Did I mention that we are getting married and she is pregnant?

pic is just a joke...it's fine OP, don't listen to anybody...you love her and she loves you back and nobody should judge

>I thought my barely 15 year old girlfriend was 21 when we met

tbh if you didn't know I don't really see the problem.

She did lie to you though. Just bare that in mind.

How did you married if she is 17? No family will accept that their girl will become pregnant in that age unless you are fucking discusting monster.

Way to not pull out.

I've had two encounters with girls that are too young, (I was a pretty dumb 20 y/o and nothing crazy.) despite the fun they were when I found out their real age; I got a final smash and left.

Enjoy prison time

Can you do math you fucking retard, he said 17 when they met, dating 2 and a half years. Kill yourself retard.

Not that user but he said she's 17 now.

Reread what OP said you fucking mongoloid, he met his gf when she was either 14 or 15.

I'm 27, girlfriend is 17
Fucking slice your throat open live, right now.

>knee grow
You need to stop pretending your black now.

Slothy says, relax friend

You fags are mad because you want teenage pussy and aren't getting it. So you moralfag, its so lame. Also the age of consent is 16 in most countries and states, unless you live in retarded California.

Can confirm, legal teenage pussy is best pussy

To be fair 16 is a pretty standard age of consent. Like half the US is 16 and most of Europe is 16 or less.

Both of you lied about your age. Clearly you know what your doing is legally wrong. I mean, why else are you here looking for approval?

To be clear, I don't give a shit, but this thread is a waste of time.

>love conquered
That's a meme that creates drama. I suggest you forget you ever heard it.

Topkek, your life is over now m80

17 and 27,
Bit weird, bit creepy.
25 and 35
no one cares.

That said, She's 17, she's got no fucking idea what she wants in life. You're in for a bunch of rough years : D

>eggs fucking actly.

I could post a photo but I'm no mood to get roasted today.

Good luck OP tomorrow she will leave you for your dad.

Sauce?

Ahhh, that's why the kid. The gf that is, not the one she's expecting.

The reason it's generally frowned upon is because by and large 16 year old girls have nothing but inconsequential fluff between the ears because they have fuck all life experience in the real world. Maturity comes with age, and as immaturity evolves into maturity her infatuation will wane.

In a few years she'll be introduced to wage slavery and her outlook will change. A few more years still and she'll be gone.

There are exceptions, I've met maybe 3 of those in my life. I prefer women in their twenties who still look like they're 17 personally. Safer too.

You obviously don't have the social skills to date a grown up. Just own that.

When I was 35 I started dating my current girlfriend who was 19 at the time. Been good so far for a few years... that said... She needs to be out of fucking high school and at least on the next leg of her life - be it college or what ever.

It may not seem like it but there is a big difference in life stuff between 17 and 19. She decides career / school shit... I dont know.

What ever. Also I was born filthy rich so that helped.

In case of emergency or you encounter trouble with the law, use this.

yeah except once she gets out of high school they turn into a huge slut starting from the first week of college or earlier. t. 16 year old gf.

>17 years and 364 days old, omg you make me sick you pedo fuck, that's fucking disgusting you child fucker.
>18 years and 0 days old, omg i want to fuck her brains out, she is so hawt!!!

Children m8, they infest 4chen.

Bump

kek