So, I was told that I'm not allowed to adopt an 8 year old girl because I'm a single man and I'm not married

So, I was told that I'm not allowed to adopt an 8 year old girl because I'm a single man and I'm not married.

What the fuck?
Can I sue?

No. No judge or jury is going to take your side.

You should, that's sexist. You probably won't win though. Good luck.

Awhhh, if that worked it would be totally awesome though! Man, I'm getting hard thinking about it.

Of course you should.

so u can rape her right, u obvious dirty cp loving faggot

That would be shady as fuck if they allowed that shit kek

I don't want to have sex with her dilhole. I just want to raise a daughter. Take her to school, help her with her homework.

I just want to be loved unconditionally and I figured being a good father to a girl who doesn't have one would be the best way to do that.

Dummy you gotta live in Thailand for that

What the fuck... If you are a married fag you can adopt?? oh my god

ask if single women who are not married can adopt 8years old boy and if she says yes then its obivious what you have to do

Get somebody to pretend to be your fiance

>Your daughter

Just find a wife who likes cp too

Tell them you're gay, you'll get 2.

>male privilege

The perfect woman is hard to find

Why love only one person. Much better love your neighbour, love your city, love the world.

You will do something much better and higher than love someone

Quads speak the truth.

I think they should do a background check for suitability, but I don't see why a single person cant raise a child. Like others have said, if they allow a single woman and not a single man on the grounds that its assumed the man (and not woman) would rape or sexually assault the child then its very real grounds to sue. I don't have any plans to adopt but on principle I hope you do sue and win

In general they don't like single people (men or women) adopting, since they want the kids to join proper families.

When you live in an age where two fags are considered more of a real family now than a single hetero man or woman

This, be gay for a while and you'll eventually get your sex slave.

Worth it?

Uh, yeah. Two people are better at raising a kid than one. Kids with two parents are also happier than ones with single mothers/fathers.

Im not sure Sup Forums is the right place for you

not anymore. Plenty of depraved women online. Internet is corrupting them.

Single fathers are statistically better parents than single mother. Much less likely to raise a criminal, drug abuser or mentally unstable kid. Also less likely to murder them with his bare hands

>implying 2 dads aren't better than 1
>implying 2 dads aren't better than a single mom
>implying 2 dads aren't better than 2 single moms

Kill yourself

>hurr, durr, gubmint doesn't give me a fuckdoll
neck yourself

He uses a weapon?

Do you often wonder what it might be like to be normal and not a fag?

Ever considered being a foster parent op? You get government money to abuse children.

seeing as you're complaining about that here, on Sup Forums, it's probably a good thing they turned your creepy ass down.

Don't shoot the messenger.
I'm just saying mate.

> implying 3 dads arn't better than a married aunty

>browses Sup Forums
>doesn't want to fuck an 8yo
pick only one

Calm down edgelord

Midgets are actually better than children though.
Just as small, just as tight, and can take care of themselves.

Well, you are generalizing and incorrect.
Just because there are two people, doesn't automatically make them better caregivers than a single caregiver.

2 negligent caregivers < 1 non-negligent caregiver

But their proportions are generally all fucked up. And a lot of them seem really bitter about being born small people

These levels of autism are off the chart my fucking sides please.

>you have lost the game and resorted to petty insults. Would you like to play again?

2 negligent dads are still better than 1 single mother.

1 single mother is still better than 2 single mothers.
Which is why lesbians should not be allowed to raise kids.

Try again nigger, see if you can find the obvious mistake in your message, go on, I'll wait.

It's misandry at its purest and they were wrong to do what they did.
Having said that, nailed it. You're a man in what I'm assuming is a modern, Western country; which means the legal system will never help you with this under any circumstances.

But don't forget to tell everybody how free you are and how we're all equals.

If you're on Sup Forums you diffenitly want to do more than raise her

>implying 3 dads aren't better than 2

how about 2 dads that subtly encourage socially deviant behaviour in their kid so that he turns into a faggot, just like them? imagine growing up inside basically a private bathhouse with an endless stream of daddy's grindr dates drifting in and out. your dads constantly trying to seduce your male teenage friends. etc

Honestly if you made it to an appellate court you might win, but you're never going to get that far. Certainly not without them discovering you're a pedo.

Kek

Triggered

No one cares about your sick pedo fantasies herman.

But that could be because only exceptionally qualified men get to be single parents. The deck is heavily stacked against them.

Too true

On the off chance that you're not a pedo...You should register as a foster parent. You'll be able to pick what kids you take, and the foster system will have no problem giving you girls.

Pros:
They pay you for taking care of the kid.
You'll be able to have a daughter.
If you don't get along with the kid you don't have to keep them.
If you decide to adopt later, it will vastly improve your chances.

Cons:
If you like the kid, there is a chance that the real parents and/or family will come along eventually and regain custody.

>On the off chance that you're not a pedo

Highly unlikely

There is a child that needs a home. A single man wants to raise a child. The culture in America has been poisoned to believe that a man can't be trusted to not be an animal. I know that this is a bait thread, but its truth.

No, you're weird if you try to do that with a random child already in an orphanage.

You can sue. I am sure that if you try to adopt and are denied based on sex, then you will win. I don't think that you will be denied though. Have you really tried to adopt a child?

children are better off starving in the streets than being raised by a single man who posts on Sup Forums

you should have told them that you would always use a condom

Disgusting

posting in such a paedophile den like Sup Forums doesn't increase your chances.
remember, they know everything about you

im in incognito mode.

>not married
just propose to your boyfriend you faggot

That was a good movie, man...

Funny when they let muslims do the same thing in germanistan. They even encurage it. Just go to germanistan and not be white, thell throw there kids at you.

Oh well no worries then, you are protected by the magical barrier.

Surely they didn't invent incognito mode just to actually see what people are really up to.

No, you will be fine.