/heem/: AND STILL edition

Old T-Wood is still champ, baby, all you gotta know.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rising-middleweight-rob-whittaker-given-biggest-fight-of-career-against-ronaldo-souza/news-story/9a8c94781a4a540d55e3a5144fedd773
youtube.com/watch?v=DSOz8j_999A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017

>Still watching this dead sport.

WHERE ALL THE WOODDOGS AT???

Tyron would beat stipe at his current weight #facts

REEM!

MATCHES TO MAKE AFTER UFC 209
Tyron Woodley vs Maia/Masvidal winner
Stephen Thompson vs Robbie Lawler
David Teymur vs Madadi/Duffy winner
Lando Vannata vs Jake Matthews
Daniel Kelly vs Thiago Santos
Rashad Evans vs CB Dolloway (or retire)
Alistair Overeem vs Derrick Lewis
Mark Hunt vs Travis Browne
Marcin Tybura vs Curtis Blaydes
Darren Elkins vs Renan Barao
Mirsad Bektic vs Doo Ho Choi
Iuri Alcantara vs Pedro Munhoz
Tyson Pedro vs Jordan Johnson

>2 fights in 3 years
khabib is literally done

gotem

THIS. mma has been dying since 2011

Tyron just earned a new fan tonight. The guy is nothing but class and respect. A real champ.

>Not feeding Kevin Lee to Banana

How assmad is Hunto gonna be tomorrow?

you forgot Cynthia Calvillo vs Paige Van Zant

I can get down with that. Don't like doing win vs loss though.

its the perfect story tho. Cynthia is undefeated but untested and Paige needs a win bad

how would you fix the weight-cutting problem?

year round random hydration testing. no one cant fight below certain hydration levels based on averages of their past 6 months of tests

Don't think the UFC would feet Paige to her. They are teammates anyways so its less likely. Calvillo should also get a more immediate fight and I feel like they're gonna let Paige canoodle and train until she gets more developed

Reinstate the use of IV's.

Tyron is just too BLACK to lose

White bois need to learn this fast so they don't kills themselves when their great white hope gets heem'd the shit out of every time

Ignore all the fake news, I'll explain to you exactly why these losers hate him. Starting all the way from the beginning.

>It can't be bc he's black
That plays part of the reason.

Here's what happened:

Tyron was booked to fight Johny Hendricks at UFC 192 for what was meant to be a title eliminator. Johny being the fat guy he is pulled a khabib and had to be rushed to the hospital for not being able to make weight. So then Dana asked Tyron what he wanted, and Tyron said he'll wait for Hendricks to come back, for UFC 195, but then Hendricks couldn't come back. So Tyron said he's not gonna jeopardize his spot and wait for the winner of Condit and Lawler. Them being the casual nuthuggers that they were believed that he shouldn't have to do this, he needed to be like their hero McGregor who was active but Tyron didn't care.

So Lawler wins at UFC 195, and then Tyron gets the chance to fight at UFC 201 for the belt. Around this time is when the Stephen Thompson hype-train had started to take off. Then the racism comes along, saying Tyron hadn't beaten no one, that he sucks as a fighter, that he gasses easily, that he only got the title shot cause of affirmative action, just all kinds of nastiness, obviously this wasn't just confined to Sup Forums but also on his social media.

No one was giving him a shot to beat Lawler, they were saying Robbie was going to delete him and take his soul, but then Tyron won. So now they get even more butthurt about it cause this guy they don't like just went and won the belt fairly easily. At the post-fight presser they're already saying that wonderboy is gonna kick his head off, even before he has had a chance to get his thoughts together. They say that he's a paper champ and he'll have 0 defenses, this gets worse when he gets asked who he wants to fight and he says either GSP/Nick but they nut-ride Bizping for fighting Henderson as his first defense.

>Teammates fighting each other

I understand the race-baiters are out today etc etc.

But honest question, anyone kind of mad at wonderboy? I don't know how to describe it, but something tells me he didn't do enough to win without a doubt. Not just the fight but the whole preparation like he wasn't hungry enough. Not trolling, genuine question.

Couldn't have said it better myself, my brother

T-Wood Bless

>I understand the race-baiters are out today
Yup you being the one to lead the charge.

I was disappointed to see him so tentative especially since he said he was gonna let loose the 2nd go around. Credit to Woodley for being able to perfectly neutralize him though

I'm mad at him for not deleting the body when the few shots he threw there weren't being dealt with at all

He needs to pick up a teep desu

any Dan Kelly webms from tonight or anyone willing to take a few of my request?

Thanks dude.

It's pretty much confirmed that Maia will drag Woodley to the ground and choke the life out of him, right? I can't see Woodley beating him.

I'm honestly just happy this fight wasn't another draw.

Looks like more people scored if for Thompson though, but I would agree he didn't do enough to win a championship like Tyron KOing Lawler.

He has such an absolutely ridiculous dare I say Edmond-ian boxing style yet it's been decently effective in his winning streak. His style is so awkward but he's still able to sneak a lot of lead right hands over the top and land the straight left.

He's too real for this sport

That's cheeky trip in the third round

>victim of his own success
poor woodley, he will never get his due because of hendricks incompetence, then heeming the orggg after that. forever hated.

dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rising-middleweight-rob-whittaker-given-biggest-fight-of-career-against-ronaldo-souza/news-story/9a8c94781a4a540d55e3a5144fedd773

Whittaker vs Jacare in April. i really wish they eased Whittaker into the top 5 with Vitor or a dehydrated Weidman.

He didn't. I thought he won a close second round but many people and obviously the judges disagreed. should've thrown more than a strike a minute.

I miss Rory, bros.

GOAT heavyweight: overeem
GOAT LHW: Jon jones
GOAT middleweight: Yoel Romero
GOAT welterweight: Tyron woodley
GOAT lightweight: Bendo
GOAT bantamweight: John Dodson
GOAT Flyweight: mighty mouse

>something tells me
Are you retarded

The only thing that hapoend was wondermeme standing infront of tyrone, doing nothing

>GOAT heavyweight: overeem
I'm a die-hard Schaub fan, but I'd give that to Cain or Fedor.

Would Rockhold have been a better fight?

why does woodley always have the jaden smith look on his face?

I am mad at him, he did nothing like last time. tyron cracking him at the 5th is karma

>i will open up more next time

Lol he was about to cry

GOAT WW.

Not up for discussion anymore.

Only other pairing I could've seen him with was Rockhold or Silva and I think Rockhold is still out of commission for the time being and Silva would be a big step down quality wise

This is a nice litmus test to see how good his takedown defense and grappling are really at

Even he said post fight presser that he doesn't feel like a defending champ

Maia is getting older every day and Brazilian PEDs or no his window is closing rapidly. Dana needs to give him his fucking shot NOW because a year from now he could age a decade.

A healthy and young Maia wins by sub in a round. A Maia touched by age is getting insta-heemed.

Scrap the Bisping fight.

GSP needs to save welterweight.

yeah, jacaroid gets whittaker out in the first

remember when you casuals thought overeem would lose because " huhuhu g-glass chin"

GSP would get destroyed

>I can't see Woodley beating him.

Oh come on do we need to start this all over again? lmao

hahahahaha

good one

/heem/ is full of casuals dude. They don't know that REEM has a high fight IQ.

A S C E N D E D

Whittaker's tough dude. He's hard to take and hold down. He's also a very good striker, especially with his hands

I'm not so sure about that my guy.

>GSP needs to save welterweight.

So why didn't he pick to fight Tyron?

>Black fighters

Jon jones
Silva
Mighty Mouse
Rampage
Tyron
Ali
DC
Sugar ray Robinson
Ngannou
Black beast

>white fighters

Umm... eerrrr Rocky balboa???

The real winners in all this are the Fertitta's and Dana White. Sold their sinking ship for billions. Thanks a lot dummies.

From what? Himself???? That's why he's fighting Bisping

>less than 20 shots absorbed in the last couple of fights
maia will get exposed once he cant takedown tyron

Well it's because he thinks Bisping is the easier fight. I agree it was a real bitch move. I lost respect for GSP for ducking Anderson and then spontaneously deciding to go up to middleweight and cut in line. Tyron is the champ. Nothing but respect.

Wonderboy chocked, all he had to do was not get knocked down in 5th and he would've won the fight.

>Tfw Mark Hunt got KO'd ded

That was his last fight

>There's no way Nate can beat tyron
Oh wait

Respect to Woodley for saying this.

Will root for him against that wrestlefucker Maia.

Sadly he has brain farts in the fights that actually matter! I mean a guillotine in the stipe fight instead of pounding his face when you knocked him down?!? Jesus Christ!

UFC died last night.

Fucking awful to watch.

>this is what nig-nogs believe

no wonder you're always killing each other

Nate is a LW lol. I think you mean Nick casual.

its been dead for years

1. 10-9 Thompson
2. 10-9 Thompson
3. 10-9 Woodley
4. 10-9 Thompson
5. 10-9 Woodley

Thompson was robbed

t.casual

nice chest
>wouldnotbang

That's the most frustrating part. He just had to play better defense for another 40 sec.

Bisping
Lesnar
Miocic
Cro Cop
Fedor
Wonderboy
Cowboy
hmm idk MCGREGOR
Klitschko brothers
Canelo
????????

This triggers the nigger.

Tynig will soon be wearing a Maia backpack

based springsbro

>He won round 2
>The round where he got smoked hard and started bleeding from his cheek

Nah.

keep running your mouth and post your address, or shut the fuck up

Couture
Hughes
Hendo
Franklin
Liddell

>He doesn't know Nate Marquardt
Fucking casual

What went wrong in your life that you're taking joy in that?

btfo

LIke david haye?

It honestly died when Holly exposed Honda.

t.189er

JUST
U
S
T

Schaub bless brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSOz8j_999A
>megan did another awkward as fuck interview
shes so qt. i love her

whites call this wacist

Almost 14k in attendance and a gate of almost 3 million, the fights were great all throughout and that Woodley-Thompson fight, People are shitting on the Woodley and Wonderboy fight. Listen, if you’re shitting on that fight, fucking stop. Stop watching fights and go watch something else you fucking weirdos. If you didn’t like that fight, there is something mentally wrong with you and you don’t know a fucking thing about fighting. People were saying it’s boring, that Wonderboy is boring; you are a fucking moron. Take your money and go watch, I don’t even know where to take your money and spend it. You’re a fucking idiot. If you didn’t like that title fight, please, and I’m begging you, don’t watch the UFC again.They dont want your money. You’re a moron, you don’t like fighting and you don’t appreciate great talent or heart if you didn’t like that title fight.

Much respect for the honest analysis my guy. It's hard to find such honesty on /heem/ in the midst of all this butthurt. I'm glad my boy was able to retain the belt and piss off racists in the mean time.

>usada
bless them. gsp, hendricks, and marquardt can eat shit

>Having a cut open up should lose him the round

He won round 2 and was robbed.