rateyourmusic.com/~RetroVertigo_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(。+・`ω・´)

reminder

what is this for

RYM

rateyourmusic.com/~asadv

r8 me, Sup Forums.

My greatest allies: Turkey_Beard, HorseMouth, King_Fahtah, ethacetin, samketchup, Eskahndor, Akuochi_Hime, SabbathBloodySabbath, antreas72heep, teninchshrimp, GrindcoreKaraoke (R.I.P.), beecord (R.I.P.), Kojiri (R.I.P.), IronPriest666 (R.I.P.), Lord_Ghoul (R.I.P.)

7.5/10

did you just saved this thread?

When we are going to get rid of rym teens? this one is fucking pathetic -> rateyourmusic.com/~Clavietika

rate me friends, i just started on this site and am going through my history of albums to rate them

rateyourmusic.com/~htownhistorian

rateyourmusic.com/~hormonalweepings

Based 10K Ratings Lad Like Notebooks

You just know that notebooks felt a tingly feeling in his balls when he hit 10K. Utter poseur.

just dropping by to say hi ^_^

t. sub-10K embryo

how are you doing sal? hope you're keepin the lifting up

John Marvin Sipp
Boston College, B.A. Theology (Honors)

I am an (aspiring) pedophile primarily interested in contemporary reevaluation of the phenomenology of religion, particularly regarding mysticism, and in systematic theology and the philosophy of religion as they pertain the aforementioned; broadly I would characterize my project as an attempt to understand how it is that we apprehend un-reifiable concepts (like subjective values: aesthetics and morality, etc), and a critical reconsideration of religious phenomena with this aim.

At Boston College I have focused my studies on phenomenology and other continental philosophy, literary and critical theory, contemporary theological discourse, and broad yet rigorous knowledge of the world’s religions and of comparative religion theory.

NEIN I SAY. NEIN TO LOVELESS. NEIN TO MBV. NEIN!

pretty based description desu

i'm good
yup i'm keepin it up as consistently as i can

whats your workout regimen alongside your diet ?

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
i'm war hoe i'm (anti)Warhol
what is this

^psued

i like how you listed GK twice ;)

I'm doing the reg park beginner routine right now
gym-talk.com/reg-park-beginner-routine/

as for my diet its p awful right now, try to eat at least 100g of protein and keep under 2k calories but I eat a lot of shitty food

rateyourmusic.com/~JimsMusic

Bitch You Wasn't With Me On The Steve Hoffman Forums

two months ago you didn't know my name and now you want my fame?

What's his latest identity?

I only know him now as A Dinosaur-Shaped Car on Amazon.com

Man Like James Fields

rateyourmusic.com/~jm6alexander
>tfw my backlog is large enough that i don't even need any more new stuff for at least 5 years, but the list gets bigger every day.
im wasting my liiiife

Interesting taste

Also Sherilyn Fenn > Lara Flynn Boyle

thank
moira kelly=janey e=madchen=sheryl>sherilyn=25 year later sheryl>lara

Give it a rest, blake

Gasolina

pull up
new whip
skrt skrt
gang

>blake
lol is it seriously him who's posting that shit

blakey cake man, that kid's hilarious

this one time he had this photo of himself on his profile doing a rap squat wearing like bootcut jeans, a billowing floral shirt and shitty shoes and i posted it in w/e discord i was in at the time and he deleted it, along with one or two other pics of himself

Based Ratings Inflator Like Notebooks

delet

did he use them

probably jerked off into them

he looks overweight LOL

if you feel obligated to tell the internet your parents gave you condoms you're probably not having sex

when will the "notebooks inflates his ratings" meme stop?

I don't ever go here that often but I would never post something like that, I don't even know that guy

I deleted them because I got tired of them, not because of you

I haven't touched my twitter since the week I made it, good stalking skills though

none of your business

you sound insecure LOL

>I deleted them because I got tired of them, not because of you
mmmhm

>I don't ever go here that often
>shows up within minutes of being brought up for the first time
what did he mean by this

Top 10 embarrassing posts of all time

>insecure
>proceeds to respond to everybody talking shit about him
Kill yourself you stupid teen

if you are blake please kill yourself

>only gasolina
BITCH
daddy yankee is the king of bangers
BITCH
he made a big bunch of songs
hey sal it's DAKOTA now

you're giving sal a run for his money here

Can you jiggle your fat?

when someone w/ 10k ratings doesn't have obvious stuff on the first page of their recents

what's obvious stuff

chris and cosey
jamc
polvo
royal trucks
kent
chapterhouse, if you think about it
taku unami if you think about it
scott walker
lush
japan
merzbow

like, there's only really like 4 on there i haen't heard, and lots of those should be foundational things you listen before you get deep into music, which is what you should be after 10k

maybe he actually likes those artists and doesn't just listen to 1 album by them, calls it a day and moves on to the next super obscure artist to get some sick cred
like if you think about the huge amount of albums merzbow has then of course it's logical that since he likes Merzbow he might still rate some

Most 10k+ users are basic as shit if you haven't noticed

lol, sure, maybe merzbow - but the entire entry level starter pack all in the last 25 albums?

plus, nothing wrong with listening to something thousands of people haven't already rated - if it's good, it gets a high rate, if not, it won't

name some that aren't

~pabanks (no I'm not him), ~concretebabylon, ~deadpie

yeah i agree, there's nothing qrong with listening to obscure stuff but at the same time there is literally nothing wrong with listening to popular stuff when you have that many ratings. Hell, if you ever sit down to think how many popular albums exist that are insanely popular you will start to see how much fucking music there is. Like, i think if you rated every album and single by every artist that ever had more than say 800 ratings you probably would get that amount of ratings. Sean rated Daft Punk recently, Hladik rated like fucking LMFAO and Chainsmokers. Stop fucking consuming music you dolt

That's a good point, but in a way that's my point. I don't think Merzbow is Chainsmokers, but I think if you're trying to be that guy rating 10k, you should have long ago been done w/ it; how does it merit attention at this point?

and it's not just one - i get one; but if you have like 18 worn out good but entry level things on your front page, that's a red flag - and like hate rating despacito? that's just offensive

>King of bangers.
I'll admit that daddy yankee makes good waterpark-core music but i'd rather listening to Big Boy or La Factoria these days desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnVRIHv4UP8
Mamagüevazo.

i'd add horb and rich to that list - there are a few, certainly

below is right that it could be easy to inflate to 10k, but that's brings things full circle about what ppl say about notebooks

man this is good but there's something off about it
must be the bachata vibes i get yikes
but i mean right now i only like listen to latin trap nowadays and some of that dembou and shit. Do you like venezuelan trap? there's some mad bangers here and you better check them
maricon
i understand the problem now. you think notebooks is trying to be the guy with 10k. But he just is. It's not about droning him or whatever. He is just a guy that hapoens to have rated that much stuff. I get what you mean but idk dude music just doesn't work like that i guess?

i just find it odd that you need to encounter 10k different releases if you're just into what you're into - why not have a tighter rotation, maybe 1-3k for variety and shuffles? or why even be on RYM?

he does it for attention (or did, I don't think he really gives a shit about RYM much anymore)

It's probably the guitar synth they used for the midi keyboard, typical for the era and later overused in bachata shit as you mention.

I don't really find the appeal in trap yet, so i don't listen to it at all. I've been busy these last months trying to get more into idol though.

Also don't call me maricon parce, que te rompo la jeta via PMs.

>parce
colombiano maricoo

>colombiano
Hint: we've talked about animax and locomotion before xd.

holy shit it's my boy
dude what are you even doing that you aren't listening to juan gabriel in japanese

But I've had listened to those versions recently, they're def the best out of his international singles, RIP Juanga.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

what if antiwarhol was shidaiqu

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

EXCUse me

rateyourmusic.com/~Zachry

Best qualities
- wrote some lyrics on the DOOM parody
- classically trained in guitar
- reasonable taste
- not a bad man

>listens to japanese avant folk ONCE

Can you shut the fuck up

>Sean rated Daft Punk recently, Hladik rated like fucking LMFAO and Chainsmokers Stop fucking consuming music you dolt
wasteman

shame about that boilerplate taste though

they said approximately so it's ok ;-)

>detrimentalamesthesia posts stop immediately after shamepais direct call out
so i guess DA was self viralizing
not that it wasn't already obvious

also noticed a decrease in the "dadrocking positive faggot normie kill yourself etc." posts
wonder why that could be

I used to be a part of DA's discord. I've never met a bigger attention-whoring sad sack in my life. Deserves to be punched in the face.

>also noticed a decrease in the "dadrocking positive faggot normie kill yourself etc." posts
nope that's me im still here

i've just made an account yesterday, had 2 people friend me and one comment on my profile. How do these cunts find me I've only been rating albums?

fucking KILL YOURSELF you dadrock posi faggot

I HATE ~ExplodingHeartTechnique

ok

What's that "positive faggot" guy's endgame? Is his life so miserable and empty that he has to create some higher ground over his depression... to make himself feel better? Weird paradox.

i HATE ~myself

>deadpie
this guy's taste is garbage

what is he like? does he really think his taste is better than everyone elses or is that just a meme to hate on him?

>guy's endgame

I'm pretty sure it's one of the trannies.

>does he really think his taste is better than everyone elses
Absolutely. You really have to wait til some music or film discussion gets going but when it does his true colors come out to play. Abominable person.

but his taste isn't even that special or good

what did he do that was bad say that forrest gump was terrible?

is wjones the biggest fakerater on the site?

rateyourmusic.com/~RetroVertigo_