Burned my arm on a grill. Will people now think that I'm suicidal?

Burned my arm on a grill. Will people now think that I'm suicidal?
They stare at it a lot but no questions asked.
How can I make it heal faster?

go to the doctor and dont ask medical questions here bye

Happens to me as a chef all the time. When people ask just tell them what happened like its no big deal, then it becomes no big deal

I've lost two jobs because same scar but after wearing short sleeve shirts I get shunned by most staff and bosses found bs reason to fire me.

Now I am only shunned bc people think I'm weird wearing long sleeve shirts to work all year round. It sucks even worse because I sweat more this way and get questioned why I don't wear short sleeve shirts and I just say I have a bad burn on my arm that I am very self-conscious about and then of course gossip and people just wonder and go crazy what it looks like but it's just a burn that looks like I tried to slit my wrists.

Life sucks.

is not across the road user, its along the road

Use anal bleach on it

damn man, that sucks.
But aren't there like creams and shit, to make the scar look lighter? I have a scar on my eyebrow from a fight few years ago.
Looked horrible for a year or two, but then all the redness went away and now you can only see a little scratch and just in the right light angle.

Where do you faggots live that you have to hide scars on your body so you won't get fired? America? Lend of the FREE? Hahaha

But you're wrong, you fucking retard.
>it's up the road, not across the street

Lemon juice works wonders. Also, get that shit women get for stretch marks. Bio-cream or something, I'm not sure what is called exactly.

Yeah a scar on the wrist doesn't look very manly to me. Just looks like some suicidal depressed fag. I wear all my other scars with pride.

Man, just cut it out.
It's gonna heal faster.

Actually the only way to get rid of those is through cirgury... but its harder to perform where you need it... ask out to an expert

what a stupid fucking faggot kek

rub aole vera on that shit. it should be fixed in a week or two

It's the exact same thing...he just worded it different you retarded faggot

>I care what people think about me
You should really kill yourself, kid.

So paper cuts and dick rubbing burns?

Yeah you're the special snowflake that doesn't.
Please wear diapers to work tomorrow and write cuck all over your forehead, if you don't care about what people think of you.

It looks as if you are wearing chef pants so I will assume you burnt it on the grill at work. I myself have been working in kitchens for about 16 years, and from experience I can tell you that these scars fade rather quickly. It may leave a permanent mark but it will lighten up so close to your normal skin tone within afew weeks. I've had some horrible looking burns also, much worse than that and you couldn't even tell anymore if you look at the spots where it happened.

Pics or gtfo. I don't believe you. Burn scars are nasty.

I have that scar on my arm from when I worked at Wendy's. When I got burned I yelled out in pain, and the nigger shift supervisor with a speech impediment and the assistant manager laughed at me for a good minute. I should have quit then and there

When people see it they look at me funny, and sometimes they ask about it, then I tell them what happened and they seem to shut up about it. But to avoid the conversation I wear a metal bracelet that covers it up most of the times when I move my arm to a spot where the scar could be visible. No one at my financial firm has asked me about the scar yet. And the 1 or 2 people that I told about the Wendy's incident seem to believe me, and I haven't been fired yet so I don't think there's a problem

Those are adidas sweat pants though

Ok faggot here is one that still isnt healed...from about a week ago

And here is one from about 2 months ago healed. It was nasty when i first got it.

You aren't losing jobs because of the scar, you're losing jobs because you refuse to talk about it and let people gossip. Man the fuck up. It's part of you and not going away unless you're going to dismember yourself.

carve a vertical line to make it an upside down cross and then carve slayer under it then you just look metal a/f

You are correct. I see the sweat pants now. I was looking at the striped blanket or pillow next to him. It has the same pattern as chef pants.

wear a watch, it will be less obvious

Healed pic didn't load for some reason. Re uploading

Dang OP seems like the only solution is to really go for it and KYS get the fuck outta here

Kill yourself to prove them wrong op or burn you whole arm and say you're a 9/11 survivor .

Dubsss dont lie

Also scar thread. Post your most fucked up scars

Left elbow

Who the fuck will actually care? If it's a friend or family member tell them you burnt it, if it's a stranger it doesn't fucking matter to you what they think and they probably don't give a shit.