Nazi Architecture

Why does it suck? Or Nazi design in general/

It seem like they wanted to compensate for their small dicks with massive buildings an machines.

Prora
>A FUCKING BOX

Reichstag
>An ugly box

Tiger tank
>A good gun on a shitty box

Why do Nazi's suck at design?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a fucking leaf criticising design
wew

Fuck off kike

>Australia

At least my parliament doesn't look like ass

Germania would have become the Rome of the next millenium.

But yeah, better keep muh glass towers.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4

They tried to do too much, in too little time, with too little freedom for junior architects.

Their structures lacked detail as a result.

Apart from that their buildings were really only meant to be monolithic statements of power. Also they were only in power for 6 years of peace.

Also
>V1-V2 rockets
>Panzer Tank
>MG-42 and STG-44
>Volkswagen Beetle
>Panzerfaust
>ME-262

Were all instances of pretty fantastic design produced under the Nazi regime. They focused heavily on things that were militarily relevant.

> S A G E

Gonna go for a no

>Why do Nazi's suck at design?

It's not bad, still miles ahead of commie architecture

Australia is better than YOU EVER will be.

This, it's either some annoying Canadian liberal or a kike.

ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN!

To convey that sense of authority and that they are the master race, especially the plan for the mega Berlin. It's all to make a statement really

This picture always triggers me because it looks like the rear wheel is out of air.

Can anyone confirm?

[spoiler]The soviets did better[/spoiler]

Looks like a shitty Disneyland building. Canada is culture-less

>SUPERIOR ARYAN CRAFTSMANSHIP

I've actually never noticed that till now. Now i'm curious

Hungary a best

Looks like ancient Rome without the filth all over the streets.

Jenga!

One fucking building, lest look at the rest of what commies built, pic related. I would rather look out from my window and see neither.

Strayan gets it.

Also, pretty much all of these structures were designed by Albert Speer, an inexperienced architect who happened to have a fascination for neo-Classical style. There was very little engineering input, and most never got past the phase of wooden models used to curry favor with Hitler.

>Panzer Tank
Which fucking one?

Beutiful

If it's the II, III IV or the StuG types I'd agree.

The Tiger and Panther were nightmares, and the Russian and American ones are better.

Russia made like 3x more IS-2 than Germany made Tigers. And they were WAY better.

Looks like habitat 67

That is so fucking SICK!

why didnt this exsist??????

We live in the darkest of timelines

Fascist architecture is best architecture.

>StuG
>A panzer
You realize StuG stands for Sturmgeschütz right? Its not a tank, its an assault gun.

You realize panzer means armor right?

You realise we are talking about panzer tanks, right?

That is the future you chose for us.

Neither of us chose friend, but there is another.

>Reichstag
>Ugly box

Literally put a screwdriver through your temple familia

Good. Your neo-pagan, death worshiping, heretical cult deserved to get crushed.

Too bad it had to drag down millions of good people with it.

>kraut architecture
kek, only americans know how to make things that look good

"you" as in the allied forces.
>Dem deutschen Volke
If only the politicians would look up as they enter.

Looks shit desu

Non-Nazi designs suck.

Never trust or forgive Anglo's

.... I know....

Are all Krauts liek this?

I mean, neither of us chose this, because we weren't alive, if we were maybe things would have been different.

and we might have another chance, pic related.

Ill blame the language barrier.

probably a lack of air pressure in the tire

Americans are krauts.

Only to abo eyes

Here's a colored one

It was all about effectiveness though. And I have been to various Soviet build cities in Russia, and the problem is not the architecture but that the buildings are not maintained.

Pictures of the cities I visited from the early 70s and early 80s showed decent cities. A bit boring sure. I prefer living on the countryside in a house.

Also, the apartments built in Norway in the 50s, 60s and 70s were not better looking (just better maintained today).

>>A good gun on a shitty box
it wasn't even that good of a gun. it was, like most German weaponry a weapon that excelled neither in its AA nor its AT role

>Are all Krauts liek this?
Hell no.
Most don't care about Hitler at best and hate him at worst.
If you want to blame the language barrier, blame yourself for speaking such a degenerated language. Learn either proper French (or better yet, Latin) or a proper Germanic language such as Icelandic or Standard German.

A shitty cube?

Nein, das meinst es goverdamnt nicht. Ein panzer ist ein angrifswaffe, nicht ein uterstutz einheit wie ein StuG

In other words, if you cant even speak german and you are trying to argue German semantics with me, fucking kill yourself.

Whatever, m8.

this desu

>A German encouraging a non-Germanic language.

you guys are truly cucked beyond repair. SAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. self-hating anglo
faggot blood dept is the same dumbass shit the liberals keep pushing on us.

It looks Iranian/Babylonian.

White cucks do believe they are Aryan so maybe this is why?

>American cities look like shit

Emu please

>Says the user speaking english on a Taiwanese bootleg cartoon imageboard

Latin is the language of the thinking man.
It was required for all university students to study Latin.
Germany's most famous writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was, of course able to read Latin.
French later took over as the language of science, and because English got destroyed by French influences it might be easier for the average Anglophone.
Nothing is sad about being able to read and write a sophisticated language. You wouldn't understand.
Because I'd be breaking the rules if I posted in German. Do you even know another language? Do you understand why I claim your language to be the absolute low of the Indo-European language family?

It was massive and grandiose, bordering on absurd. Not everyone's taste, certainly not those of the Hebrew persuasion.

LOOKIE HERE FAGGOT

You're a man of taste I see

Makes more sense for me to speak and write a useful language like Spanish Desu Senpai

go away you untermensch.

It's called brutalism, the architecture of the fascist and the Russian commie, 2 sides of the same coin

No need for the sarcasm.

>Reichstag
>>An ugly box
You can't be serious.

German will soon be replaced by Arabic so who cares about your soon-to-be language?

>t. user with no job, apt, nor car.
Hows it feel being a perpetual NEET faggot?

>hating yourself this much
Goethe is the one who popularized German as a language of poetry and theatre, you fucking cuck.

Leist in gottesname ein gedicht auf Deutsch, du verräter.

If you want a useful language, learn Chinese.
Spanish is a disgusting abomination of the Latin language, filled with Arabic influences and butchered pronunciation.
Chinese will is spoken by the world's largest nation (by population) and it will play a great role in this decade and the next.
German will be replaced by English before it will be replaced by Arabic.
Please stay realistic.

>soon to be dead

Germans were never really into aesthetics. Leave that to the French and Italians.

Still better than Degenerate Architecture.

>live in Arizona

Yeah I think Ill stick to Spanish, thanks Muhammad

>Chinese will is spoken by the world's largest nation (by population) and it will play a great role in this decade and the next.
This means nothing.
The lingua franca is not picked by native speakers, rather by power.

Their parliament is even more damn impressive in person.

Why is commie architecture such shit?

Such a great city ruined by negroes. Why must they always ruin our nice things.

Ich hasse mich nicht selbst, sehe es aber auch nicht ein, warum man andere hohe Sprachen generell ablehnen sollte.
Latein und Deutsch sind die beiden höchsten Sprachen, die einen Nutzen haben - außerhalb der Kommunikation mit Lebenden.
Einen Verräter lasse ich mich im Übrigen nicht nennen.
Do you speak the Spanish speaking nations will have power over anything? I don't.

According to "Inside the Third Reich" by Albert Speer, the large architectural projects that were designed would've been built to serve three main functions:

1. They would've been bomb resistant in the event of a continental war.
2. They would've been built on an impressive scale to awe both the general population and foreigners.
3. They would've made fantastic ruins for some archeologist in the far, far future to explore (seriously, Speer considered "ruin value" when he designed his buildings).

>still better housing then 70% of the world

non commie architecture is shit.

>Albert Speer

Was not that great of an architect...

Held a lot of power, but in terms of history, not an amazing architect

>Do you speak the Spanish speaking
*Do you think the Spanis speaking
It's 4:11, excuse me.

yur opinion a shit
>Do you speak the Spanish speaking nations will have power over anything? I don't.
Wh-what?
I'm not the other guy, I wouldn't learn spanish either.

The Negro part isnt in this picture, that part is still nice.

>using "the world" as a benchmark

3/7 people on earth are niggers and subsistence Asiatic rice farmers.

this is why I kek when liberals talk about "how the rest of the world does it"

fuck the rest of the world, the rest of the world sucks dick.

"these commie blocks are better than "most of the world"

Great !! not good enough for America

autistic liberal

WE NEED FORCES

>ywn live in a cyberpunk soviet jenga tower

end it all senpai

>Great !! not good enough for America

tell that to the people who live in 50s era bungalows

Um, the correct term is photo of color.

He wasn't given a chance to build his most impressive designs because of the war, but he almost certainly had the makings of a great architect. His plans for Berlin, if you've ever read into them, go far beyond the giant Dome; he literally redesigned the entire city to make it more efficient and aesthetically pleasing, and had Nazi Germany won the war, Berlin would've been the most impressive city on earth.

Its objectively amazing. You can go around poland and Germany and find the ruins in the woods. It was designed to last 1000 years and alo tof it was just abandoned instead. You can see the eagle and all.

Looks comfy.