Sup Forums what do you think of this man?

Sup Forums what do you think of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/
w0bm.com/b/1463707649.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not an argument

stefan don't you have a daughter to raise in peace

He's truly based and red-pilled

Honest, troll-free reply...

Stefan Molyneux is one of the most important figures in any media today. Why? Because despite being a pedantic, quasi-autistic sperg, the man is willing to confront a number of uncomfortable truths in front of a large audience.

- He frankly discusses race and IQ.
- He rightly points to the root causes of Cultural Marxism.
- He flirts with the JQ.
- He offers secular arguments in favor of traditional modes of living and gender roles.

The guy is a work horse. He does a great job of distilling the best of the alt right, and he presents it in a way that spreads the message.

While I don't agree with all of his AnCap talking points (and shudder at some of his psycho-babble), he has genuine moral courage. When all the other libertarians and PorkFest types were running to embrace multicultural erasure, Molyneux defended Western Civilization.

We tease him a lot. He is not a perfect man. He is not a perfect thinker, and much of his shtick comes from Hoppe and Mises and others... But he is walking the walk. He enters the arena and calls it as he sees it every day.

Who else dares to mention the burden of single motherhood? Who else offers facts and statistics about race and crime in hour-long presentations digestible by normies? Who else has devoted their working life to refuting shitlibs? Not many.

So for all those reasons, Molyneux earns "good egg" status from me. He's exactly the sort of person who should be replacing the Becks, O'Reillys and Hannitys of the world.

Also, I am quite aware that none of the above is an argument.

Stefan "beta bux" Molymeme is a huge cuck and philosophaster.

defoo.org/christina-papadopoulos/

>Christina had dated around a lot. She talks about one such partner who couldn’t even pronounce the word “psychology”. Stefan was a welcome change. Christina made it clear to Stef that she wasn’t looking for a player. She was looking to settle down and possibly have kids. Stefan respected this honesty, and they haven’t spent a day apart since.

Is there anyone other than maybe Trump that Sup Forums doesn't hate?

What makes you say he is low IQ?

aye, he's a slippery one, lads

I never said that, lad.

I would guess Moly has a breddy high IQ, especially verbal.

Where does he say that?

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

>anarcho-capitalist

I think it's clear enough

Farage.

Whittle is coming around slowly.

But the problem with Bill is that he is a recovering conservadad type. He still has a sort of "aw shucks" naivete about him. To Bill, the USA could go back to its post-war grandeur again if every decided to become liberty-minded, patriotic types.

I don't think he has really swallowed the red pills pertaining to the Jewish question and race in general. Lacking these fundamental components, his worldview (and his rhetoric) will remain incomplete.

Still, I think Bill has all the right instincts. And he's a gifted communicator. I'm glad he's on the team.

He's been overdosing on Red Pills lately. I predict he gets arrested or committed to rehab or some other type of institution against his will. Either that or go out in a blaze of glory in some way.

Is he right? w0bm.com/b/1463707649.webm

>w0bm.com/b/1463707649.webm
I dare you to post that on /leftypol/

>quasi-autistic sperg
can you really be a combo of these while listening (and replying) to shitloads of people talk about their stuff?

>JQ
what?

On that cuck site?

they will have a 200 reply autism fit, that is, if their mods don't delete it.

Stop advertising here you cunt.

I'd do it but seems the servers are down

not an argument

>youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s

FREEDOMAINRADIOSLASHDONATE

Lmao