He doesn't have a get-out-of-bed ladder

>he doesn't have a get-out-of-bed ladder

>>/lgbt/

>>asstown

>ladderguybedtime

Fucking lost

>tfw not sleeping whearig a polo

no joke, that is actually genius

yes if you live in burgerland and are too fat to even get out of bed all by yourself than yes, this is genius

What if you're an autist with perpetual depression?

>what is an old person?
>But I guess in your third world land no one even gets to live to the ripe age 25

than a bed ladder still won't help you

people should not get too old for getting out of bed by themselves. At this point they're only a burden of our economy supporting the evil pharma industrie making everything even worse
but that's just my opinion

>people should not get too old for getting out of bed by themselves. At this point they're only a burden of our economy supporting the evil pharma industrie making everything even worse
>but that's just my opinion

underage and reported

>and with lights on too. Where he climbing to?

Yes. They are a burden on the economy. One which we ought to take on gladly.

do you guys have a step stool that you use to get into bed?
my mom insists that i use it, even though i dont need it.
if i dont use the step stool she doesnt give me a kiss when she tucks me in. also i cant get into bed without her seeing because she locks our bedroom during the day and only lets me in when it is my bed time.
i have tried to explain to her that i am 25 and dont need to use a step stool, but she just doesnt seem to care.

kek

maybe you do
not me
I don't want to be such an useless old fart
what has life got to offer when you need a bedladder m8

There's a whole sector of the economy centered around it. It's not a burden, it's wealth redistribution.

one of the most forward thinking ancient cultures would kill off old people when they start to become a burden to preserve the memory of who they were and not have them be a burden.

Food. Drink. Orgasms. Drugs. Video games. Art. History. Learning. Socializing. Entertainment. Creativity.

It's like saying "what has life got to offer when you don't have legs". Tons. Duh.

No, that's actually called stealing. When you want someone's shit, and you reach a point where you're now bigger and stronger and you kill them for it.

Srsly, you don't want that.

?
wtf are you talking about.
how is honoring your family stealing?
i bet you're a jew, huh?

Those aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

We are rich enough that we can afford to have our too-old people, our too-sick people, and our too-young people be a burden and still be a successful civilization.

>Food
old people only taste salt

>Drink
yeah drink some alcohol with these 12 heart pills you need to take in the morning to kill yourself even faster

>Orgasms
lol old people have no libido naturewise

>drugs
see 'Drink'

>Video games
give me one good example of a video game where you don't need at least mediocre reaction time and hand-eye-koordination except "Journey"

>Art
yes because everyone can enjoy art, right, it's like the most exciting thing ever

>History
should not have said that

>Learning
kek, thats not how old people brains work

>Socializing
try again when you can't get out of bed and tell me how stupid this idea was

>Entertainment
gets boring after few years when everything else is shit

>Creativity
see 'learning'

>We are rich enough
>we

how is living in your own little world going for you

>lol old people have no libido naturewise

Everything you posted is wrong. Were you trying to do that? Because it looks like you were.

he is just a troll.
nobody could be as wrong as he is without trying to be.

low quality replies
werent even worth my effort

What kind of replies did you want?