I am going to check myself in to jail at 4 pm today

I am going to check myself in to jail at 4 pm today
for my sentencing condition : AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what'd u do

good for you faggot

i got convicted of a sex abuse crime i did not do.

how did that happen? deets of charge

Prove it.

Sure Tyrone

in america all you need is probable cause
and i had limited options so i pled guilty to make the change of prison time a 0% instead of a 50-60%

You leave op alone
He a good boy
He dindu nufin

i really didn't but they think i did
and that is all that matters
should have heard my prosecutor in the court room the other day
made me out to be some kinda emotionless baby raping machine that cruises the afternoons for victims. (ill be seeing him in hell)

How to forget her?

You can't...sorry

>didnt do it
>pleads guilty
HAHAHAHAHA what a faggot
enjoy getting assraped by niggers. you deserve it for being so stupid

is it hard to show some documentation and a timestamp? sounds like you're pulling this shit out of your ass.

Yeah, we´re gonna need some proof here.

had to find my cables n shit getting it now

they did not give me documentation but here is a letter i got for the debt owed after i got the mandatory tuberculosis shot being 15$

i cant upload the picture the maximum file is is 2 MB lel
i dunno any other way to prove it

Abandon thread!

there that was a pain in the ass

i like how it put it upside down wtf lol

Thats probation. You ain't going to the penzo.

What did you do exactly??

i had to report to probation and will be put on it when i get out of jail.
98% of all crimes in america are settled through plea bargains
i could not prove i did not do it more than they could i did . it is literally he said/she said bullshit
but i did not want to take the chance of mandatory 6+ years of prison.

What were you charged with? What did you plead out?

nothing that's the thing
some old "friends of mine" thought that i raped their daughter but i didn't
and instead of coming to me to try and figure out what happened or solving the problem they presumed the worse and went behind my back and got law involved and now my life is utterly fucked and im fighting the urge to go over there right now and break ever bone in each of their bodies for fucking my future like this.

Uh, this daughter is too young to speak? She is an infant?

Why not hire a good lawyer and NEVER fucking plead guilty, are you retarded bro? They got you by the balls now, cuz you basically admitted to it.

no she is 6 and says all sorts of shit that would put her in a mental ward if she were not 6
they took it the wrong way and got me in trouble
she says lots of things they know that and i know that things like "when im at school my teacher hits me a lot!"
that turned out to be 100% false
i love that kid and would never do anything to her but noone seems to think that is the case not even my "friends" of 13+ years
wont even give me the fucking benefit of the doubt.

or disabled - nice. How long have you been pounding this baby/tard before you got caught?

im too fucking poor for that shit
but at this point i really wish i had just found out some way to get 10Gs and get a real lawyer
because now i am a criminal and indebted to the state like 10k
but if i had i would likely be free of this shit and just owe some lawyer the same amount.
but i figured "well i did not actually do anything so it should be ok right?" false
the state will fuck you at every turn to get ur money and use LITERALLY ANYTHING to make you more guilty than you actually are
never trust them boys learn from my fucked up luck

What do you think you learned from the whole ordeal? Maybe don't ever be alone with a 6 year old? I have a 3.5 year old daughter and she says shit all the time. The same type of shit... mommy hits me, the teacher hit me. Kids make shit up and their word should be taken with a grain of salt in legal proceedings.

I think it's unfortunate that it happened to you, but you should NEVER have pleaded. Fuck that shit. Tell them, show me the motherfucking PROOF that I did it. Everything else is circumstantial.

I don't know what you were told, but pleading was the wrong thing to do.
This basically.

How long you going to be incarcerated?

2 years 16 days 7 hours and 21 minutes on the dot
...oh wait i wasn't doing that that's right
nvm sorry false alarm

I would have took care of them then myself before serving time for something I didn't do.

Will you have to register as a sex offender?

i learned i need less friends and to avoid anyone under MY age which will be 26 in a couple of days
(oh btw happy birthday to me ill be in jail! yay!)
DO NOT TRUST THE STATE/government/cops/anyone related to that garbage they say they are but they are NOT here for you
think if them like quality control for a company they are not here for you they are here for the company.
also yes i never should have pleaded but its to late now i really should have just said fucking prove it and gone to court with it.

that we have to circumstantial evidence to prove my innocence as per they just saying i did it and it being my word i did not and if we fought the case there was a 60+% chance i would be convicted fully and have to serve a mandatory 6+ year prison sentence so i said fuck that ill plea how bad can it be right? :spoiler pretty fucking bad.

they gave me the whole 210 days of the higher end of APP suggestion but my defender got me credit for time served when they brought me in on the allegations which was actually over 100 days but the system said only about 80 ish which is bullshit because i know i spent over 3 whole months in there. so im getting gyped on that shit too
but with that it will be around 120-150 days no good time(im not getting good time. fucks)

yes
as of today and when i get out of jail i will officially be a 1. Felon 2.registered sex offender
both for life.

Well at this point you might as well find an opportunity to fuck the kid. I mean if you're being punished for it, might as well actually sample the pussy.

what did she say that made her parents think you raped her?

You dumb fuck.

I would have layered up and fought it to the death. Then counter-sued the other family to recover damages in civil court.

You are fucking retarded. The only think you did was bump up the numbers for the DA.

real tho they want to send me to prison on shit i did not do im honestly tempted to go out and do something and give them a REAL reason to do so fucking eggplants.
the urge to just absolutely fuck up the people who threw me in to this shit is so strong.
i literally cant sleep or think straight because i am seething 99% of the time

well, you're probably going to prison for a few decades at least
might as well kill your "friends" while you still have your freedom so at least you'll be in there for a reason

i don't know exactly i only got to read a section of the report
but something along the lines of how i put my hands on her
(which is true technically) because i have been around that kid since she was born
she loves me to death so much that when i could come over she literally preferred to sit/hang out with me in my chair and whatnot over her own mom and dad. so yes technically i have put my hands on her ive even helped her get dressed n shit for gods sake i was the cool uncle
but they at some point got the idea i was sexually abusing her which is so fucking false im pissed they would even think of that after knowing me for so long..

don't you have a right to view the evidence against you?
or is the "justice" system even more fucked than i thought?

Wait until the other inmates find out why you´re incarcerated. You are going to suffer a hell like you have never known.

thats the thing part of the deal i took was NO PRISON period end of story we got the judge to rule 11 it even
they cannot send me to prison by law
it was literally the only reason i plead was because it would guarantee 0 prison time
but they found a stupid little loop hole with APP
and snuck in some extra jail time so they technically lied to me
because my deal was take the 2nd degree and we give no prison then let you out of parole
but instead im going back to jail and im fucking pissed.

You want some good advice? Let it go. Do your time.
Try to study something while you´re in. If you like computers, study a certification in something.
Make the best out of it. Don't be a lazy fuck and don't brood over the past.

I know it's easier said than done, but you have a fucking paid vacation. Make the most of it.

it is absolutely fucked
i never had faith in it to begin with and thought it was just a giant scam
but now that i have been through it?
i am 100% more sold on that idea. it is literally just fucking money they want money
and they dont care who or what they have to fuck over to get it
last time i went to jail i had a guy in the cell with me who was fighting his case
(basically the same thing as me) and had been in jail over a year already. but he won his case
which is great except hey he had to spend a fucking year in jail for no fucking reason.
how do you even compensate that? over a whole year of your life just fucking gonzo

he's on the sex offender registry for life
that basically means your life is over
if i were in his position, i'd go on a murderous rampage against everyone who got me there, and then off myself

been there dealt with that
they have a whole section of the jail specifically for sex offenses because of shit like that
at least i dont have to deal with most of that shit again because i wont be going through transportation every week for court so i will be in jail with other people who are in on sex offenses
(which btw like at least 60% of the people in there are in on the same thing and that is unlawful texting with a minor)

Did you meet Anthony Weiner? Are you guys on Kik?

Are you white? Wait, stupid question... Of course you're not.

lel no
the worse thing i heard about while i was in there
was some guy would always cry on the phone to someone about how he is going to get raped and killed and jail and thought nah cant be that bad right?
someone told me he was in on aggravated sodomy of a child, aggravated rape of a child, aggravated kid napping of a child and like 2-3 more seriously fucked up things
so im like yeah nvm that nigga is dead

i am actually

Well, OP. Keep your ass dry and good luck!

that'll just make it hurt more

i actually met a couple cool guys in there so i will be going back into some people i know at least but it is still 4 and a half months of fucking jail
food sucks time sucks guards are little cocksuckers who stroke their ego by taunting you cause you cant do shit to them
and the worse part is i will not be able to listen to music at all the whole fucking time so my tinnitus is gonna drive me godamn insane

how do u fap in jail without annoying your cellmate? Or do u guys become bronies and tell eachother hot stories u can both fap to

Shoot the kid infront of them
Then shoot them
Also make her confess she lied before u shoot her
Don't leave ANY evidende implicating you
Your life is fucked anyway
This might shed some light on your shit af legal system and help protect other anons from equal shit

OP when u get out simply posion her parents. there are lots of slow killing poisons out there. or save up like 2k , hire a junkie and have them killed. then kill the junkie yourself , u might recover the money

well im out guys it is 9 am and i gotta get shit ready see ya and remember dont fucking trust our shit

YOU REMEMBER. Dumb fuck. Good luck.

I hate people who say shit like this. If this happened to you I'm sure you wouldn't just "let it go".

i will certainly not forget
maybe when i get out of jail ill do an update post on Sup Forums if i remember keep and eye out for it though it will be in like 5 months so i dont remember any of you fucks to remember but anyway ciao

You hate people who say shit like that? Y u so full of rage user?

godspeed OP , you are a hero to me. when u get out don"t forget to extract revenge on the parents. they fucking deserve it. u have 4 months to figure it out and make sure you won"t get caught. make it your mission while in there. all the best bro!

I'm not. I just think people too often pass judgement or give advice without putting themselves in the other person's position.

What makes you think I haven't put myself in that position, or been in that position? You jump to conclusions like your mom jumps on my fat cock.

triggered cunt fuck off

Quads.

Oooh burn. (yawn)

Op u gotta figire out a way to get their daughter to tell their parents she lied about whatever she said. I guess youll have some time to thinl about it. U got any family or friends that can try to do that for you

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

before you do, click here

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

how can you be an adult and know so little about the law?

you get a public defender if you are too poor to hire a lawyer

then you get a private lawyer who will work on contingency and sue the asses off everyone involved.

the burden of proof is on THEM in a civil case