Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
You guys are my last resort- I've been having girl troubles.
>meet qt at work( she had an internship there)
>Really get along well
>she is really shy and reeks of virgin
>her internship ends
>i ask her on a date
>she accepts
>we meet at a park
>I took her first kiss( she is 18, no worries)
fast forward 2 Months
>dating is going well
>we see each other at least 2 times a week
>each time we escalate a bit more
>finally we are getting to oral
At this point, things are getting weird.
>she randomly asks when my coworker is having his next shift, refuses to state why she needs the information
>She comes late to dates(like 1 hour later) and says she has to meet a girlfriend of hers afterwards, so we only saw each other for like 15 minutes
>She lost a bet and refused to do her part of the bet
>as soon as i confront her about it on the phone, she stops writing back for about 4 hours - til 7pm (note- this is her curfew, her parents are strict af)
>ask her what she did, that was so important
>"stuff"
>I confront her about my doubt of her cheating
>she gets really angry
>on the next day's evening, she wrote:" i think we need a short break"
>"alright"
>her:"so, you know that our plans for tuesday are gone now?"(we planned to meet up on said day)
>I dont answer anymore
This was on Sunday- she haven't been in contact with me since. She didn't come to visit on Tuesday either. I'm really close to giving in and writing her, but i know it will only worsen things.
What to do?

> 'together' for 2 months
> still not fucking each other
that's why she's fucking your co-worker.

Learn the lesson that women are bitches. Find another girl bro just use tinder.

Well, she is really nervous about literally every new thing we do. As i said, she's a virgin. So it thought going straight for sex would pressure her too much

Get over it
You're possessive at this point which is turn off, and she is bitch which is turn off.

Just move on

Also, i'm not sure if she's fucking him, or just playing it so it seems that she is fucking him- to get me jealous.

Ghost her and try again with some other dumb bitch. Repeat til you're 27.

Seriously though she sounds immature. At 18 you need to focus on studies. And if parents have a set curfew for you at age 18 then she won't be right for anyone. Overbearing and over protective will net you a big bag of abandonment issues as well as being overly dependant and emotionally repressed.

Prob has the mind of a kid

Any idea how to not be that possessive? Like, how can i change my mindset?
Also, did she provoke me into that thought?

Oops meant for OP

break contact delete all her info and get a normal girl she is obviously cheating and if by some miracle she's not, she doesnt trust you

jaysus, she's only 18, she's not gonna settle for a commited relationship for at least a couple of years

It just feels like I've invested a lot of energy over the past months - it's a shame that it has to go to waste.
OP here

Don't listen to that roastie. Wanting to know why she suddenly is acting different and changing routine behaviors is normal

Possessive isn't up to the guy like most people think. Any guy can be a possessive asshole given some circumstances. She brought those circumstances to you and you reacted accordingly. There's nothing you can do to fight your own feelings of doubt just move on trust me. It's just not worth it

that's why you should cut your losses, you're only gonna invest more energy and waste more time you could stand on being with someone mature

Just focus on your life as an individual and ignore everyone else, if she's cheating leave her, if she's not keep her if it's what you want. Not giving a fuck about the outcome makes you more likely to get better side of it.

Ty guys. It feels tho, as if it was entirely my fault.

It's been fun tho. Exploring her sexuality together.
Maybe i'm just looking for excuses cause it hurts . Whatever

I'm gonna assume you're young OP and this might be your first chick. Maybe second. But, cut your losses. You'd be wasting time, effort, and general well being if you continue.

Well, it's my third girl.
Last gf was kinda crazy- throwing rocks at my window at 2am cause she missed me.

It wasn't OP. Just a silly bitch being silly

Well, thank you guys for your help. Really appreciate it.