America hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8
youtube.com/watch?v=YDuX6947pdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat people or america hate?

also:
youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8

Hate on, BITCHES!!! Jealousy sucks for you, doesn't it? Suck it, FAGGOTS!

Holy shit wat
I live in burgerland and ive never seen a landwhale of those proportions

whatever

where is this woman from?
youtube.com/watch?v=YDuX6947pdA

I hate america.
>amidoingitright?

America is full of retarded violence.

I bet she stopped right there because she couldn't make it more than 10 feet without tearing into one of her betus burgers

Man, he was so amazingly not racist that he was able to yawn while walking past a literal gang. So progressive.

Hope they cracked his jaw and took his IDs. I hope that stupid ass had to try to work through the bureaucracy of getting his IDs replaced and filing a police report with a wired shut jaw. Teach him a valuable lesson.

did she sit on him?

I hate Americans.... Fucking country of retard denying climate change or elected morons has president.

Was in the car this morning listening to the radio and the segment was 'what do you waste more money on it than you realize' and this lady on the air said she eats pizza every single day and that she drinks 6 cans of diet coke every single day and that when she shops she loads up on diet coke. I was utterly disgusted

which America do you hate?

You only see this kind of fat in murrica

what America do you hate?

do you actually need to hate?

Yeah cause it's the crossfitting liberals who are fat, not the cheeto gorging country boys

lol is UK

that we should all live in fear and hurry up and kill one another yeah?

Unfortunately, there are fat conservatives and liberals. There are fat people pretty much everywhere in every sector of life. Only something like 11% of the country is "fit". I hiked 14 miles yesterday and I don't think I'd even qualify.

That said, come to Denver if you want less obesity. Everyone here is hot, fit, active, and oh by the way we're also the most promiscuous city in the country.