How did such a powerful race of superhumans become slaves for hundreds of years?

How did such a powerful race of superhumans become slaves for hundreds of years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery#Similarities_of_wage_work_with_slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

ftw you weren't egyptians, but slave labor for the pharaohs

It was a trick so we could fuck the white women

Their own people sold them

I heard somwhere that scientists found a mummy of one of the pharaohs that still had hair and he was ginger... I never saw a red headed nigger but what do I know, Im just a eurofag

Guns and greed.

>different colored men from higher technological advanced area of globe land on your continent
>the rich farm owners sell the peasants as slaves
>take them back to home country

pretty simple lol.

Turdbois was shit and shit

Yah, DNA studies reveal that pharaohs are not africans.

Supersaharan africa like Egypt was completely Meditteranean, you retards, and there's a massive physical barrier from subsaharam/black Africa.

I'm all for the idea that northern Europeans are supersoldiers but you're a fucking embarassment to the entire fucking human species let alone your own little genetic subselection of an identity if you don't understand these basic elements of history.

Because they were never powerful. You misunderstand the basis of powerful and thats working as one. Something the nigro never learnt throughout history. Even now they kill each other instead of bettering their gettos. The nigro cannot work as one unless a white man is commanding them.

as much as i'd love for it to actually be showing dickwashing, i think the real depiction is of circumcision

Who fucking knows. Egyptians were fucking terrible at illustration.

So what are you trying to say? That nignogs where kangz an shit or that sandniggers were kangz? And Im not even northern european. Im just mentioning what Ive heard about egiptians

Yeah Egyptian dick washers

>>Egyptian where brown not black you blacks were slaves.

I'm saying that just because you see africa is one big black continent doesn't mean that's historically accurate before we had aeroplanes you dumb fuck.

The sahara is a massive physical barrier. The mediterranian sea is what's geopolitically important. Egypt was Greek for a huge chunk of its history, and before that it probably wasn't particularly black either.

Like, this is a totally separate thing from the race issue. You faggots can fall for the racebaiting propaganda if you want, but at least have a grip on actual history while you're being a tool. It's not remotely surprising that you'd find gingers ruling Egypt.

I think it had something to do with them being inherently stupid.................

WE WUZ OUTTA SPACE

well humans are created equal so if you want to label one a superhuman then they must all be so

WE

WUZ

EGYPTUUNZ

>slaves to egyptains
>slaves to other africans
>slaves to the whites
>slave to destructive hip-hop culture
>slaves to the illuminati
How can we help them break the chains?

There's a pretty compelling argument about this right now.

The argument goes something like this:
When proto-europeans and proto-asians left Africa they were confronted with a HUGE set of new challenges. They needed to adapt to these challenges to survive. That's a little trick we call 'evolution'.

Blacks were never confronted by new challenges so they have not developed the same tools as Europeans and Asians.

Pic related: Michelle Obama without makeup

Give them guns and drugs

hm how did they? yea..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery#Similarities_of_wage_work_with_slavery

>Pic related: Michelle Obama without makeup
WITHOUT?