Why are males better at being cute fuckable girls than actual females Sup Forums?

why are males better at being cute fuckable girls than actual females Sup Forums?

I'm 101% heterosexual but I seriously wanna climb on top of him and fuck that ass into oblivion.

It's because they're well aware of the sexy poses and cute flitty clothes that men are raised to lust for, thigh highs, cute frilly skirts and lacy underwear, basically modern western females aren't as feminine and traps are, they know exactly what a man needs, and eventually all women will be eradicated and replaced for these better looking and sexually performing boys

Disgusting
Kys

He's way too feminine lol.

Maybe youre just gay. Nothing bad about that. Dont try to project it on other people to justify yourself. Its ok.

Because you're gay.

I know you hear that all the time. But i mean... my god, i've never felt a statement is more true and self-evident than that one.

Like you're so into dudes that you don't even think of it as some guy you like. As far as you're concerned, it is an intrinsic quality of men that they're attractive.

We have less certainty that 2 + 2 = 4, or that knowledge itself is possible at all than that you are gay.

This.

lmao, are you gonna offer yourself up to be one of them?

is this pasta? This was funny.

No, i just wrote it now.

Sauce pls

do you think that traps are more stuck up and greedy and whores than women though?

because you're gay

/r/traps

Nikki sapphire

kys

Nikki has a boufriend tho

You cant say shit if you literally get no pussy ever.

Thanks/b/

i think im gay now?

That's your personal preference.

Which also makes you a flaming degenerate homosexual.

You haven't had sex with a female before, have you?

>implying you wouldn't

heres another but a different boi

I guarantee you money there's not a single hetero guy in the world that would turn that done.

yup

I would because they have a penis and I dont like shit on my dick.

Maybe a post op

Shit on the dick is the hottest part though.

>what are enemas
>what are douches

oh i forgot, you are one

no it isn't, kys

I mean if you're a degenerate.
That' fine do your own thing.
Shits super gross

>what are completely unnecessary things that people do to have sex with men and feel less gross about it?

same thing can be said about women using vaginal shampoos and even douches, your argument is invalid.

ugh, not that cute anymore.

It's a shithole you're fucking, there's no need to embellish that. It's literally scat play.

get the fuck off this board 15 year old, if not 15 do a timestamp of your asshole for proof of age

It's a lot of this. Women who pose themselves always look ridiculous. They don't know how to be sexy.

because like thirsty social media sluts they know how to take perfectly angled pictures and use makeup to make themselves appear to be more attractive that they really are. especially with traps they go the extra mile to look fem and deceive you into thinking they are female.
pic related, same trap as in the OP but as you can see his male features are way more apparent

Most Poar

Not if they thought it was a secret

Who cares? I'm not fucking them. I'm just masturbating to their pictures.

that's the picture you see on the screen that makes you wanna do that. But when you're actually in the room him, underline him, and hear his fucking voice or notice the bulge you'll fell like vomitting. cause thats how you're wired biologically. (unless you discover right there that you're gay but thats not how that happens)

I've had the same feeling to, reality is much more different. Same shit with teen stuff, it looks good on the screen and thats it. ı still enjoy it on the screen though.

because the globalists plan of feminizing men and masculinizing women is working.

>Closet gays actually think this
I prefer women and wouldnt even consider anything with this man even if he has an okay but theres still a dick on the other side and i dont find dicks (even female dicks) attractive

When you unironically have to tell people you dont like female dicks so they dont bully you

it's called make up dumbass

no trap will have those glorious curves, no matter how much hormones they ingest

this shit was always there idiot, people were just afraid to do it out in the open. Most people in the developped western nations can do the fuck they want nowadays so you see it more.

I don't want to fuck Onision

at some point a lot females just rely on the fact they have a vagina, so that entitles them to act any way they please. also, make no mistake males like to condescend females with the fact they have a dick. we're a very fucked up species...and are still evolving very much into what, well that's anyones guess. (even if there's various portions of humanity who can't understand for the life of them why things are constantly changing despite their pleas for stability)

that aint me in the pic, dipshit

does that mean fucking a woman's pussy counts as piss play? because thats where piss comes from

How the fuck do I find a trap this cute near me?! I swear, every trap or trans in my area is awful.

Not unless you're fucking her urethra jackass

i guess if youre fucking her up the pee hole.

>males

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS FUCK THE SPAMBOT FAGGOT POSTERS

BAN THEM
FUCK THE FAG SPAM

These faggots know how to clean out. No shit involved.

from that comment alone, it's pretty obvious you are still a virgin. go frig off back to

Do you also think babies come out of their butts?

Only if you don't use a condom.

2/10 got me to reply

it's bloodplay u sick fuck

its also baby play since babies come from there which then means you are automatically a pedofile if you fuck a girl :^)

NO dumbass, they come from mommys belly

No but it does mean baby play. Literally fucking babies.

very nice

I have yet to see a trap that makes me question myself, so they're not.

this isn''t a trap thread, dingus

Whatever, haven't seen a boy that has either.

are you joking? you would never guess thats not a girl

who dat?

still would without question

xD

maybe because you're just a straight normie? this thread was meant to serve as a way to appeal to those closet fags somewhere in the sexual orientation spectrum and get them to admit their faggotry, if nothing here turns you on then congrats. You aren't bi, just another filthy normie scum.

post moar soft fem feet

I might be a normie, but I'd put my mouth all over that package.

looks nothing like him

Top kek

sauce

You know what they say, boys are the best girls

You know what really boggles my mind?

>males (even as traps) give wet blowjobs 99% of the time
>women think that just because they're female they can get you off with a dry blowjob

This makes me squee

who is that

It's so cute, not gay but would cuddle with this thing.

>why are males better at being cute fuckable girls than actual females Sup Forums?
>starts thread off with one of the most ugliest and overrated trans girls

Okay OP

The traps posted here are the best of the best in their league. They are like the Victoria's secret models of traps, and theres very few like them.
The day you decide to become a full on faggot, and pursue the fucking of one of these faggots, is the day the illusion ends.

More, is that a guy?

sauce pls

This is a ploy to get people to think virginity is something to be ashamed of

I was gonna argue but yeah actually. This tgirl i met in college could suck a fresh Mcdonalds milkshake dry.

She/he, fuck you faggots w/e would do the eye contact, moan, cup the balls, everything. Completely ruined me from finishing from a hummer ever after. Girls simply assume they are good at blerjibbers naturally and never practice.

>Okay so this one time we're hanging out at he cousins house and the boys table talk turns to choking girls with the D.
>She overhears and offers oral service to us, saying its a fantasy of hers to give a messy, choking, face destroying, intense fellation cause she just watched one of those facial abuse vids online.
>I say fuggit why not.
>She takes me to the guest room, has me sit on my hands, and proceeds to suck and titfuck like its gonna go in history books.
>Makes a show of crying a bit, gagging, letting her makeup run all over. Grabs her own throat and squeezes, eyes rolled in the back of her head, sobbing.
>Rubs the shaft all over her face, talking to it, talking to it loke its a dark god that has demanded her mouth as sacrifice.
>"Daddy please its so big" "Oh god own me" "Such a whore" etc.
>I cum hard enough i feel like my balls cramp.
>Shoot off big enough in her mouth her cheeks puff out until she swallows
>She gets up and wipes her face and i go back outside.

Caught shit from a couple of guys for it but my actual friends kept bugging about how good it was. Her cousin heard about it and just shook his head and sighed.

"Fuckin hypersexual...thats what it is. She'll bang anything that moves"