NEW WWYD THREAD

NEW WWYD THREAD

Wwyd to her? Be as brutal as you can, rape her, impregnate her, enslave her, snuff her, whatever you want

Friend of mine WWYD?

Abuse this curvy blonde

Is the story guy here? I'm writing a post now m8

Yep here

girl I went to high school with

Wwyd to my wife

WWYD

i'm the dog story guy btw

WWYD

>thread already has more wwyd requests than actual replies
quality thread

would bury her face in those pillows while ramming my dick in her ass

Well we're waiting

I can hear her gasping for breath and she's trying to pull away from his cock, but she has no choice, he forces himself in deep, his knot in her mouth behind her teeth with his cock down her throat. I'm pounding away in her ass and I hear a gurgling sound from her. The dog has obviously blown in her throat. Desperately she's trying to swallow it all to allow air back in. Her throat making a filling sounds she does. Finally I hear a loud inhale through her nose followed by a few more gulps. The dog is still knotted in her mouth. I can't help myself, I blow deep into her ass. Filling her cavity with my hot sticky cum. I pull out and catch my breath. The dig is still styck in her mouth and I think of something funny. I start sucking her toes and licking her soles just enough to tickle. She tries to kicj away but I hold her feet firmly. She starts to giggle involuntarily, muffled through the huge knot. It must feel good on the dogs cock because suddenly she's gurgling and gulping again. I move to her face and I see dog cum dribbling down her chin out of her pried open mouth. I pull the dog off her and reluctantky he pulls his dick out of her. He bends down and starts lapping at her face and mouth cleaning her up. She's panting from exhaustion. Once the dog finishes cleaning I put him back in his corner and tell her she needs to clean my ass witb her toungue. She gives me a WTF look but showing her my fist she simply nods. I back up to her facecand she starts licking lightly. I tell her to put some effort into it or else. She goes at it more vigorously, kissing, sucking, licking and tounguing my asshole. I've never had it done before and it feels weird but good at the same time. I've gotten hard again. This time I lead the second dog behind her. He can smell the gun and the pussy juices and his cock is already ready to go. He mounts up behind her and thrusts his cock into her ass. She bucks again and cries out. His cock pushing deep inside her. More?

I posted mine

wwyd

Thoughts?

More of her.

Is the guy still here who posted his younger sister? I forgot to complete a story for him?

I creep into her house while she's busy on her phone. I quietly approach and punch her in the side of the head, knocking her glasses off and making her dazed. While she's confused, I'd get my cock out and pull up her nightdress, exposing her bare cunt. Forcing myself into her, she begins to gasp and groan, and I shove 3 fingers in her mouth, making her gag. She tries to push me off, but i slap her arms away, continuing to drive deeper into her with each thrust. Then, just before I cum, I rip the silk of her dress partly, exposing her tits. At the last minute, I pull out and cum on her, the sprays of hot seed going as far as her face and hitting her bare chest and soaking into her new nightdress.

here's mine. can you still post more of the dog story?

The beach is empty and I grab her by the throat and pin her down on the sand. She struggles and gasps for air as I rip that one piece off. I slap her across the face to stop her from struggling. I move on top of her into a 69er and shove my cock into her throat. I throat fuck her while eating her pussy, tasting her juices, her cum all over my mouth. I fuck her throat hard, she can't breathe properly and gasps and gulps between every thrust. She's panting when I finally pull out and her body is covered in sweat. I wanna taste it all. I lick and suck every part of her body, starting at her toes and moving all the way up to her face. I finger her pussy, she's stopped her struggling and is enjoying it. She holds her legs open so I have easy access. I finger her to orgasm after orgasm, her body shaking from tired pleasure. I put her on her hands and knees and ram my cock into her pussy and fuck her doggy style. We go for ages, she's panting so hard from orgasming so much and cumming all over my dick. I make her clean my dick with her mouth then moving back behind her I shove my cock into her tight asshole. Shes too exhausted to fight against me but manages a weak scream. I fuck her ass harder and harder, faster and faster, I can feel her body trembling from exhaustion. Finally I build up to a huge blow. I cum so much in her ass it dribbles out of her. Her body collapses and she's barely conscious from exhaustion. I pick her up and carry her to my car. I now have a new toy.
WWYD?

Sure. I'll write some more if you could aswell :)

cool lad, cheers

nice man more ass pls and make her that she doesnt want it if u wanna write another one!

another body

No prob! Can you do one for me?

do i have to? im not good at it unfortunately

wwyd

I drive to the scummiest part of town and find an old rundown house that looks like a junkies hideout. I strip her bikini back off and carry her inside. There's no-one there. I tie her down spread eagled on a coffee table with her ass overhanging. I strip off. I slap her to wake up. She comes to groggily with a look of confusion. Sudden terror shows on her face as realisation sets in. She starts to scream for help. I jam my underwear into her mouth and slap her face hard a few times. She goes quiet and tears are streaming over her red cheeks. I tell her to obey or she will be punished. I find an empty whiskey bottle and lining up with her asshole i ram it in. She's screaming through my jox and her body bucks. The bottle is only half way in. I work it in and out going deeper until her hole swallows the whole thing. I leave it in there. Then I sit on her face and tell her to lick my ass and suck my balls or there will be more pain. She nods and I remove my jox. She sticks out her toungue and gives my ass a tentative lick. I grab both her nipples and squeeze and pull hard. She cries out and I tell her to do it properly or I'll go harder. She shuts up and give me a total toungue fucking and goes to town on my balls as I keep squeezing her nipples. I move back and leaning forward I force my cock into her mouth. Her lips move over my nob and down my shaft, then I thrust my cock down her throat. She gags and her throat constricts around my nob. I hold it there til she almost passes out then I pull out. Let her breathe and repeat. Her sobs feel good on my cock. She's almost given up on life now so I pull out and move around to her pussy. I push my cock against her opening and she tenses. I don't mind. The tighter the better. I ram my cock deep into her feeling her tight pussy walls made even tighter from the bottle in her ass around my cock.
Want more?

Doesn't have to be good. Just brutal ;)

Pin her down against that log and rip her clothes off, then spin her over and fuck her ass raw

Wwyd?

wwyd?

wwyd do to this big titted slut

yes pls continue. i like ass related stuff!

ill try one myself this time

damn so nice

I can see the light of the tv in her apartment and deciding to lure her out, I grab an old pipe from the alley behind her building and use it to smash her car's windows, setting the alarm off. I hide by the apartment building's door and she comes hurrying out onto the street in her silk house coat. Lunging at her, I wrap my arms around her waist and drag her kicking and screaming to my car. After dumping her in the trunk, I drive off to an old disused railway line. Pulling up and opening the trunk, the slut is a lot more docile. Tears begin to stream down her cheeks again and she pleads with me as I drag her out and down an embankment to the tracks. She keeps struggling and it gets to the point where I have to throw her down on the ground. She tries to crawl away, but I lift up her gown & nightdress, and unzip my pants before wrapping my arms around her waist to hold her in place. Like a dog, I thrust into her dry pussy and I don't slow down for her cries. A few moments later, I empty my balls into cunt and pull out when I finish. I lift the whimpering slut up after I put my dick away and I take her further down the tracks to an old bridge, where some youths are drinking around little campfires. They see me push the slut forward, my cum running down the inside of her legs, and I tell them to do whatever they wanted with her. I hung around nearby for an hour to watch the first train being run on her, but I left just as the second started.

new one, man

dat ass needs a fucking good pounding, as i pin her down while i shove my big cock all the way inside her asshole. I give it to her hard and nasty as she screams to me to stop. I pull her hair as im about to cum and i shoot my load all the way inside her

His cock goes in her ass deep and as she's gasping from the pain I take my oppurtunity and thrust my cock into her mouth. It's my turn to fuck her throat. The table legs groan against the floor as the dog is fucking her ass even harder than I was. His front paws wrapped around her waist digging his claws in to keep him steady. I grab her hair and hold her head from moving and start fucking her throat just as hard. Her nose slamming up against my pelvis she can't breathe at all when I'm all the way in. I can feel her drool running down my balls as they slap against her chin with a wet smacking sound. Suddenly the dog takes one kastvthrust and stops, panting for breath. I take my cue and hold my cock deep down her throat cutting off her air. I can feel her throat convulsing around my cock and it feels so good. Her arms are flailing and her legs are kicking out, desperate for air. I don't wanna cum yet so I wait until she almost passes out and then pull my cock out letting her breathe. The dog jumps down turning around. His knot still inside her ass. I lean over her and spread her cheeks. The knot must be huge. She's squeezed her asshole around the knot, not letting it out. Shescafraid of the pain. That's ok. I slam my cock back into her mouth and fuck her face before holding it back down her throat feeling it convulse once more around my nob. This time, with her arms flailing and krgs kicking, it's too much and I blow a huge load down her throat. I pull out and there's that gulping sound again. With the face fucking she loosened her asshole abit and the knot is peeking out. I move back there and grabbing the dig I yank him out if her ass with a huge sucking sound. A mixture of mine and the dogs cum, pours out after it. The knot is bigger than my fist and she screams even louder than before. I line the cock back up with her asshole and push it back in, knot and all. She claws at the table and cries with pain. More?

do u cont?

wwyd anyone r4r? stories would be great

Her pussy feels so good with the bottle pressing against the walls from underneath. I grab her nips again and squeeze hard as I start to feel myself edge toward orgasm. She's crying out in pain and a mixture of pleasure. I stop before I cum. I pull out and bending down push my fingers inside her ass. The bottle isn't near the opening. I push my fist in deeper finding it. I grab the bottle and yank it out if her ass. It makes a sucking farting sound as the bottle is pulled clear. I ram my cock into her now loose asshole fucking it for awhile. It's so stretched she can't even squeeze tightly around my shaft. I pull out and ram the bottle back into it. I continue in her pussy until I finally blow a huge load into her womb. I stand up and move to her face. It's tear stained and bright red. Her eyes look lost and hopeless. I make her suck my cock clean, then while it's still in her mouth I piss down her throat. I don't even need to tell her, she gulps it all up. I hear voices outside. I peek out the window to see 2 16 yo trashy junkies coming up the path. I grab my clothes and hide in a closet where I can still see her. This will be interesting I think.
More?

yeah, that'd be great. could you do something with her cunt or let the dogs spitroast her?

I'll do yours too obviously. btw is the girl you're posting your gf?

New one

you got kik would love to cock her

Sure do

damn man pls

Haha dont worry, her cunt is next. And yes she is my gf. I've always had a fantasy about someone brutally raping her

more ?? that's the only fappable girl here

Lol, give me time to write it. Do another for me while I'm writing

man, she's nice as fuck. any wins?
I'd pretend to be hurt/sick in a dirty alley just as she walks past, heading home from work. She'd come up to me, looking for help, but then I'd jump up with and put a knife to her throat, telling her to do what I say. Then I'd force her to get on her knees, get my dick out, and get me hard. She'd oblige, but resist when I tell her to start sucking. Showing her the knife would change that and she'd begin blowing me quickly, to get it over with if anything. I wouldn't tell her when I was close and I'd press her head against my groin and cum down her throat as she struggles for air. I'd wait for her to pass out and then leave

This slut needs abused

hot af man, was hoping she was your gf. what's her first name?

>curvy
Nigga she overweight

Pic related is what curvy really looks like

Wwyd?

do you have more?

cont with her?

Make love to her tenderly for and hour and a half. Cuddle and go to sleep. Wake up before she does. Slowly and VERY carefully blindfold and tie her up. Lube my dick up. Plunge dick in pissy for one hell of a wake up! As I rape her I don't talk. All grunts are neutral, make her think it's another dude. As I cum in her pussy I sing, "The best part of waking up, is when you bust a nut!"

yeah

WWYD

She wakes up nude, remembering little of how last night she was snatched into a dark alley and something being pressed against her mouth and nose. She tries to get up but realizes she's chained to the bed. She tries to call out for help, immediately realizing what trouble she's in.
I walk up to her and she starts pleading with me to let her go. I silence her with a few solid slaps. "Shut up, whore. You're nothing but holes for entertainment," I snarl. I grab her face and kiss her deeply my hand snaking around her neck and tightening. I break away, my hand still gripping her neck.
I get on top of her, my hard cock entering her pussy slowly as she begs me not to do this through pained breaths. I start fucking her faster bit by bit until I'm completely pounding her, my hand tight around her neck and my other hand groping her tits. I lean over and kiss and lick her neck, savoring the taste. After cumming in her, I pull out and begin playing with her tits, licking circles around her sensitive nipples before sucking on them. She arches her back in pleasure. I stand up over her and instruct her to blow me. I kneel down over her but she resists, turning her head away. A few hard slaps changes her mind and she takes my cock in her mouth. After a few thrusts, I pull out and have her lick and suck on my balls. Then I really begin to facefuck her relentlessly, grabbing a tight hold of her head and completely fucking her pretty mouth. This goes on until I release my huge load down her throat. She swallows it all.
I get off of her and smile. I spit on her face and say, "See you tomorrow, bitch."

I'd push right away and suck on left's tits until I was hard enough. Then I'd skull fuck her

more of her i wanna finish to her

Wwyd

Wwyd to this hairy-cunted whore?

I repeat the process a few more times watching as cum just oozes out of her ass and slides down her pussy lips and over her clit. I finally leave the cock out and the dog turns around and licks her wrecked ass hole and pussy cleaning them up. I need time to recover. I wanted to be the first inside that pretty pussy but I decide I'm not going to let her rest while I am. I lead the dog that fucked her ass to her facecand tell her to suck his dick clean. She barely lifts her head. I bring my hand down fast and slap her ass cheek hard leaving my handprint. Her head comes up in pain and surprise. I slap her other ass cheek harder. Suddenly she's sucking the dogs cock with gusto. Cleaning cum and her ass juice off it. I knew that would motivate her. I lead the first dog behind her and mount him on her back. She whimpers but I ignore her. Her ass is gaping wide open and she's having trouble closing it. I want her pussy ruined now so I have to line the dogs cock up so it doesn't slip into the already open hole. He knows what's coming and he's getting excited, his cock starting to grow. I line it up just right and bang be a in, fucking her pussy like a maniac. I watch as her pussy gets fucked, the lips getting spread wider and wider apart as he starts to knot again. I can see her own juices dripping down over her clit. She s letting out involuntary moans of pleasure. Her body is betraying her. Unfortunately for her, she still has the other dogs cock in her mouth and he's horny again. Like the first, he mounts her face and starts thrusting his cock deep into her. Again she has no choice but to allow his cock down her throat. Her mouth wide open as the huge dog cock thrusts in and out of it. The dog fucking her pussy still going at it like a trooper, his knot tearing her pussy wider and wider with each stroke. Suddenly with one last thrust and a back kick of her legs he he gets his knot stuck in her pussy. It's too big to just pull out now. More?

Peeking over the garden fence, I see her sunbathing naked and asleep. I climb over, and head towards her. Standing over her, I pull down my pants and boxers and begin jacking off. I kneel down beside her and rub the tip of my cock on her back, leaving a trail of pre-cum just above her ass. She doesn't seem to notice, so I decide to go for a riskier move; rolling her over. I get my hands on her under arm and her hip and gently pull her over, getting her on her back. I spread her legs and move between them, getting my cock ready. Slowly, I push into her and begin thrusting gently, my hands on her knees. A few minutes pass, and she doesn't seem to waking up anytime soon, so I begin thrusting faster and harder into her. Her tits shake but she's still soundly asleep. I cum deep inside her and pull out, my cum dribbling out of her. Standing up again, I milk my cock of any remaining cum and start jacking off over her nude form. I get hard again, and I kneel down to fuck her pussy again. This time however, I pull out before climaxing and empty my nuts all over her body. I continue this for another 15 minutes, fucking her and cumming on her chest and abdomen and face. I hop back over the garden fence and shout a few times to wake her up. Watching from over the fence, I see her expression go from dazed, to confused, to horrified at the hardened cum on her body and in her hair.

hot tits, u got kik?

The 2 boys are bragging about the score they just made as they walk into the house. They suddenly go quiet. They've seen her. They start talking in a panic about cops coming and them getting busted. Your girl finally focuses on then and turns her head to them and says help me! Help me please! The boys look at each other and rush to her side. One starts to undo the rope. The other one, obviously smarter, puts his hand out and stops his friend. He says, wait, if we let her go, cops will come and bust us. His friend stops and says your right. The other one says, besides, we can have some fun and it looks like the damage is already done, so no harm. They both grin. They stand up and start undressing. Her eyes go wide with panic and her voice comes out in a squeal pleading them to let her go. They just shake their heads smiling and move toward her. They loosen the ropes and flip her over. One of the boys takes his cock to her face and grabbing her hair pulls her head up and pushes his cock into her mouth. The other boy tries to push his cock into her ass but is blocked by the bottle. WTF? he says. He kneels down and uses his fingers to open her asshole. He laughs as he sees whats inside. His friend stops and asks what's so funny, and he tells him. They both laugh. He pulls the bottle out with the same sucking noise as when I did it. Then pushes his cock into her ass. The boy getting head obviously doesn't have a cock big enough to stop her from breathing but he's giving it a good try. Suddenly he blows all down her throat and his friend dies the same in her ass. They pull out still rock hard, and decide to fuck her ass and pussy together. I think it's time to make my move..
More?

conttt

Haha I'm not gonna give you her name. Umm, let's see, call her either Laura, Rachelle or Breanna

Show feminine benis

hotttt

nice, i'll call her laura cos that's my gf's name

did you see my new post btw?

Lol they are pretty nice. But nah I don't have kik. Got banned :(

dang how do you get banned from kik lol, skype?

moar of her please

WWYD?

Laura sounds cool. Who is the chick I'm doing for you btw?
Did you see mine?

I will. Just remember, give me time. :)
If you don't want to do mine try and convince someone else to do it lol. Give me something to come back to after writing lol.

yeah man, I saw it good stuff. will you be continuing?

the girl's one of my gf's friends

btw, i take it you're into beast? want your gf to get with a dog in my next one?

Please post moar. I'm in love

Yeah course man, still plenty more to write. Sure you can have a dog fuck her too if you like. You can use the name Laura aswell in the story if you need to. I can always edit it in my mind as I read it. ;)

Oh and got another pic of her? I've forgotten what she looks like. Lol.