What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this album?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this album?
Never heard much discussion about it, just seen it in a couple charts.
Personally I think it's pretty great, but I can see how people can be put off by it, like the screamy vocals and the weird soundscapes

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/30885173/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's awful.
It lacks thoery to sing on key and hire a good singer and the emotion is as sad as a seasme Street episode.

>Never heard much discussion about it, just seen it in a couple charts.
it was spammed here by the band when it came out.
fuck off newfag

True, but idk I feel like the poor vocals kinda fits with the album, like they have a very genuine vulnerability to them.

pleb emo worst vocals I've ever heard

i really really like it, but it took me about 5 listens. i could barely get past the third song the first couple times but when i pushed through it got better and i learned to love it
this essentially, they sound raw and although it was a little grating and dumb at first you get used to it and learn to appreciate it in its own way

no it wasn't. prove it

What is the name of the movie that they sample in this album ?

It's not a movie, all the samples bar one are from Malcolm in the middle

they sample malcom in the middle a couple times at the end but im not sure about a movie

I wish I could get past the vocals. As a result, I prefer to get my feels form other emo.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/30885173/
here u go back in 2012
now fuck off newfag

It's awesome, one of my all time favourite. At first i was really annoyed by the vocals and at the first listen i just thought wtf is this. After a few listens and getting deeper into the lyrics i just became loving even the vocals. Idk, this is the kind of album that gives you some raw emotions, something like snowing.

Not sure how 3 posts in a 302 post thread is spam, but ok

One of, if not my favorite albums ever. The first couple times I didn't get very far because I wasn't a fan of the vocals but once I started to like I instantly fell in love. Everything about this album is perfect from the instrumentation to the lyrics to the samples to the repeated motifs just work to create one of the most emotionally exhilarating pieces of music I have ever listened to. There is nothing like this band.

Best album of the decade.

Masked Dancers is still better, though.

One of the best emo albums ever made, it was discussed extensively not too long ago when emoe threads were a thing and also this .

I can't really tell if any of those two surpasses the other, they're both very good albums with sightly different structures.

Shit tier album art General?

(add)
It was posted on the regular ever since it came out but it wasn't spammed by the band itself*

the instrumentation and mixing on it is incredible. the drums and vocals and everything sound so raw, it's just cool man, i love it. the toy piano stuff makes it sound juvenile, but the vocals harshly contrast that

probably among top 5 favorite albums for me. Masked Dancers is growing on me too

Their other album Masked Dancers samples Akira a lot, maybe that's what you're thinking of

As others have said, this album uses Malcolm in the Middle

album came out in 2010 and that's not even them you literal fucking retard

"when it came out"

quit acting like hot shit