Bumping for cuck

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS BAN THE FAGGOT SPAMBOT POSTERS

Well if I die you wouldn't have to ban me

No Beta chastity bitches online today? Come on I'm wanting to be amused here

bump

OC of me

Mods were gods last night, where are they at now

Good stuff user, I saw these in the thread on Tuesday.

I post occasionally. I need more pics with my holy trainer and cbx

Yeah I do sometimes as well, I have a knockoff cb6000 I need a better cage for sure. Here's my newest pic I'm on day 14 now

Doesn't look like a bad knock off, mine are all original.

I don't have a cage, or I'd gladly amuse you

It works, I get edema in it pretty bad with those little vents on top. Also I've broken all the lock pins so I'm down to the longest one. I'm thinking about going with a custom one but I haven't decided yet. Which device do you prefer of yours?

My bird locked,even though I should have went with a smaller ring size, it's the most comfortable. The holy trainer isn't bad either.

Fuck THAT!
Bitch, you are over steppin'
Time to hold you down and give you dry hard anal.

Perfect, I volunteer as tribute

Have you people considered taking a dose of 9mm aspirin instead of embracing a pathetic lifestyle?

Nah fam

What are those lips tho

More of me

thats not the pico is it?

No just the regular

>these are the fucking losers who you argue with over politics and everything else on this website

>Well if I die you wouldn't have to ban me

WELL THEN HURRY UP AND DIE FAGGOT

GTFO OF Sup Forums

>chastity
well thats just a thing people do

>diaper
Okay, thats where the line is drawn.

Yeah, not for everyone

Last three of my post will determine my days locked period, next who replies tells me which one to wear.

Smallest metal

red plug, thick sound, tiniest metal cage.

Is the black buttplug a doc Johnson large?

2years in a small cage this is gonna be fun

post pics

I am currently locked and have been off and on for over a month. My wife was kind enough to let me out last weekend due to some chafing issues, and I got a bit of a reprieve to go to a wedding.

Yes 5" girth its pretty difficult to insert yet

Yeah I've been torturing myself with one for months now still haven't gotten it in. My Domme enjoys watching me struggle with it lol. But yeah that thing is evil

MODS BAN THE FAGGOT SPAM THREADS

Is this violating the terms of the site? I don't know why they would ban us for talking about a subject were interested in.

Currently wearing

Post stories fag

Nice user

just cut it off

Wife wants me to wear one. This is her dildo for comparison.

Understandable

Anyone have a recommendation for a first cage?

Er wtf

I was locked all throughout Highschool because I lost the key, found it when I was moving out of the house 4 years later.

Would literally swallow my pride and go to the fire department to have it removed if that were the only way.

And you never once thought to cut it off with bolt cutters? I have a hard time believing this story

this board is a scary place

bump

There is a lot of that crap with this (otherwise delightful) fetish: posers who present fantasies as truth (part and parcel for Sup Forums of course).

You get pretty good at recognizing the fake from the real if you indulge in chastity yourself, simply because of familiarity with the technical limitations and physical complications that inevitably arise.

Sauce?

Or story?

bumping

not that i believe that user but you can without problem wear a bar cage (if that's what they are called) for a very long time because it can be cleaned completely without taking it off assuming it fits properly.
i have been wearing mine for up to eight months at a time without any problems

Wearing my panties to work today like a good sissy

Leaking precum from my clitty

Oh I don't doubt that. After my PA piercing is fully healed and stretched I intend to get a metal cage suitable for long term wear myself.

It's just not something you do at that age simply because you lost the key.

Kik me to humiliate me sissycuck88

Want to get a cage as soon as I get a decent paycheck soon, what would Sup Forums recommend?

You like?

would bang