Why is anime so popular?

Why is anime so popular?

Did i said they are? You are the autist here.

Lol following up with another pic on animie chic that isnt real .

What a loser.

Well it's a thread about anime so i prepared a few pictures. I want to know why grown up man like you spend their time watching underaged girls rather than scoring some irl.

Are all men secretly pedophiles?

Sums up your shitty exsistance

lol nice food

It's entertainment. Your question is equivalent to "why is western television so popular?"
Please everyone /thread now

This. Why does anyone watch anything on tv or at the movies? "Anime is bad because its a cartoon" but plenty of people watch bad shows because sometimes they're good

Source?

this

Because I have no friends and anime is a reflection of what I wish my life to be...

Your point?

Yes

Jews hate anime for making their Hollywood studios obsolete thus is why there are haters.
Only the Jew hates anime

Lies, have Friends a GF and I like anime, Chads are fuckng dumb as shit and want to degenerate anime for some reason

It's popular because faggots like us can't get real girls, we say that 2D girls are shit but in reality we just use that excuse to hide the pain of loneliness...

Say that for your self

I mean, they kinda are

Why are movies popular?

I'm just saying personally that I like anime because I have no friends but it doesn't mean this is the case for everyone. Watching anime makes it feels like I have friends in a sense.

This

>but plenty of people watch bad shows because sometimes they're good
This
"Eating ramen that tastes really bad can be kind of fun, too."

>ephibiophiles