/heem/

Weekly Upcoming Event:

>Belfort vs. Gastelum, Saturday 11/03/2017
ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-brazil-march-2017#/fight

News:

>Racist Dana White Says Wonderboy Won
mmaweekly.com/dana-white-thought-stephen-thompson-beat-tyron-woodley-ufc-209-video

>UFC 209 Bonuses
sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-209-Bonuses-Teymur-Vannata-Elkins-Alcantara-Capture-3650K-Awards-118201

>Dan Kelly Upsets Rashad Evans
bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc-209/ufc-209-results-rashad-evans-vs-dan-kelly/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-10CPNiJ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ELuoDCGr2sE
youtube.com/watch?v=s3FHNzFU7-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UFC is garbage. I don't even pay for these fights and they feel like a waste of time to watch.

>I had to post this in each thread because it's so important that people hear my thoughts

fuck outta here 202er

elite xc bless

If bisping beats GSP he will be considered an all time MMA great and a UFC hall of famer

>The UFC is selling a PPV that already happened for $60 on YouTube

5th round tyrun

lando lost his undies

hunto got reemed

jon anik is the anti-excitement personified

ufc is dying lads

I want to formally apologize to /heem/. Last nigh i drank too much and ran my mouth after Woodly won. I am black and a lot of my taunts were racial in nature (i was guy writing "BLM wins again")

Sorry and i hope you accept my apology. I still stand by my comment that """womderboy"""" as the challenger did not do nearly enough to win belt.

YA FUCKIN LIZARD

Woodley won, objectively.

>I still stand by my comment that """womderboy"""" as the challenger did not do nearly enough to win belt.

you must be still drunk

fuck you cracker

>blackie can't handle his alcohol or control his emotions

youtube.com/watch?v=3-10CPNiJ5A

>the state of black "people"

He's right kangaroobro, when you're the challenger you either go in and put on a virtuoso technical performance like Cody did or you knock the champ's lights out.

Close fights are ALWAYS in the champion's favour because that's how judging fights works.

To further solidify my point, Wonderboy went in to play chess, Woodley went in to collect souls. I picked Woodley as the winner.

When is Conor fighting Woodley?

who wins and how?

This card is putting me to sleep lads, do i fast forward the main event?

fucking nigger

>too casual to not be 100% goof free
>still above 202'ers

>Woodley went in to collect soul
He backed up against the fence for 4.5 rounds

jacare via sub or tko

ireland please

Whittaker exposed jacroid

Just finished. Really enjoyed most of the show but Woodley retaining with one takedown and twenty seconds of punching is awful. Wonderboy didn't do much either but fucking hell seeing Woodley get away with fighting like that is bullshit.

He didn't shine in that fight for sure.

And yet, even after backing up for 23 minutes, Thompson barely capitalized with something spectacular. Side kicks once per 2 minutes don't do shit. It was Woodley pouring on haymakers on Stephen's face in the end.

Paki muslims shits btfo

Muslims should be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=ELuoDCGr2sE

>Rashad unironically lost to Dan Kelly

Holy fuck

>unironic
Actually Rashad just lost as a goof. He is an avant-garde prankster.

LOL

Bisping talking shit about GSP picking the easy route

>Avoids Jacare
>Avoids Mousasi
>Avoids Yoel

Gonna be fun watching Mike get wrecked since he's not going to hold on to that paper belt for long.

Now that the dust has settled

Anybody that denies Tyron's GOAT status is a racist.

Wonderboy has beaten him twice now though

The judges got it wrong two times

Darren Elkins biggest comeback in UFC history right after Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry?

Wonderboy has won 6 of the 10 rounds over two fights

If he beats maia i will consider him a legit champ

Bisping will beat GSP then retire as an all time mma great GOAT killa
Bisping is a natural LHW, he's too big and strong for GSP

reeminder

youtube.com/watch?v=s3FHNzFU7-o

GSP will easily 50-45 him

You are in a cell and this guy pops up and says I LUV U user.

What do you do? Keep in mind he is a Olympic silver medalist in wrestling and has recently heemed Weidman's head off.

>Woodley went in to collect souls

lol wut

Rate the card last night. Main event was a legit 1/10 and the rest was a 7.5/10.

Can OverHEEM win the title, lads? He looked like shit against Miocic but I want to hear the PRIDE theme one last time before a championship win.

2/10

Go smoke some more drugs Hardy. I guess you missed GSP's 'fights' even though you were in one of them.

Thompson/MacDonald was a better fight than this shit, fuck Tyron

Imagine if Tyron came doing iminari rolls

Overeem is the only fighter from Jackson/Wink MMA that isn't shit. Fights well roided, fights well natty. You don't see that with other guys.

How does being cool with someone mean they can't critique your performance?

Reminder that jackson/wink cornered fighters haven't won a single fight in 2017

GSP maybe "boring" but he was effective and dominated

He will be a hof regardless

I have a ton of sympathy for UFC fighters. It's absurb how quickly you can go from champion and making good money to being effectively broke and out of the sport. I literally have no problem with the way either guy fought, Dana White & Co. are absolute pieces of shit.

>Trying to win a fight just with octagon control

I'm glad this loser lost, commited to nothing like a scared boy !
Woodley wasn't any better though till the last 30sec

1st round - draw
2nd round - draw
3rd round - 10-9 Woodley
4th round - 10-9 Thompson
5th round - 10-9 Woodley

49-48 woodley wins

How is it on Tyron to make that fight exciting? Everytime he engages Thompson he runs away. I think Tyron has a shit personality and he complains way too much but I'm glad he beat wonderboy. All wonderboy does is feint and then get rocked into a human pretzel. Wonderboy landed like 11 significant strikes in a five round fight, does he not know that's he's fighting for the belt? Fight with some urgency man. Tyron did and that's why he's the champ.

I thought Brendo Pistachio was the next big thing.

They don't score rounds as draws.

10-10 is a draw dingus

Remember the title defences when Lawler was champ?

It's like you've never seen an athlete take shit personal before.

lol

209 was a solid 4/10

>Anik
>Kebab pulls out yet again
>Lando got BTFO
>Rashad "Slightly above average" Evans
>Nonfactor main event, like seriously, who unironically gave a shit?

If Woodley honestly believes that he won then it shouldn't matter what anyone else says or thinks. Who's next for the belt anyway now that Maia's tied up and Lawler's gone off the reservation?

If you didnt find the woodley thompson chess match entertaining, if you werent on the edge of your seat after every feint, every rush, then you're not a true fite fan. Leave /heem/ now.

>Lando got BTFO
It was a good even fight with heaps of cool moments. Raised both their stock. God bless, stay safe.

this, that was one of the best fights ive ever seen.

Yeah and they're so rare, especially in UFC, that the suggestion there were two in one fight is crazy. UFC pretty much has a mandate against scoring anything a draw unless they absolutely have to.

>Woodley moves forward on Thompson's lead
>Thompson feints and moves to the centre
>Holds it
>Holds it
>Holds it...

RUN IT BACK AGAIN

Who should she fight next?

They will wait for the Maia/Masvidal fight

So winner gets a shot at Woodley? By all rights Maia should be next.

my dick

I am glad someone else said it: that main event wasnt that bad and i found it somewhat exciting.

Jacare by sub in the first. Whittaker is my boy but he's getting fucked up.

Name one fight GSP ever had that was a fucking staring contest.

feel bad for hunt. I can just imagine dana and his cronies laughing, slapping each other on the back and drinking wine from rory's skull all the while hunt is getting his head shattered by knees

Maia should have waited but got baited so now if he loses he won't have a shot. If Masvidal wins then I don't see anyone else at the moment for Tyron, I can't really see the UFC waiting too long after those two "defenses".

Wish we had as strong a grappling culture as they do in America with high school and college wrestling

>If bisping beats GSP he will be considered an all time MMA great and a UFC hall of famer

Is he creating a Randy Orton persona?
Beating down old, semi-retired legends.

I mean, if he beats GSP, what is next? Sakuraba? Royce Gracie? Maybe BJ Penn? Wanderlei?

Actually, why in the hell Dana White loves Bisping so much to the point of only giving him easy fights?

>Having a boy
>Not believing in his victory

I don't think so

>Schaub goes 5/5 on predictions again
Like him or love him, you MUST respect him.

ronda did twice the gate $ at the same arena
racism confirmed

If you actually were a fite fan and not a mandrama/196er you would understand. Bisbong deserves everything he is getting right now.

Coz he's an Anglo.

Memes aside, I actually wonder how the fuck do the anglos have so much influence on Americans?

Hollywood? Just look at the big name British actors. Emma Watson has more influence than most actresses.

Science? Look how famous Dawkins and Hawking's are.

The list goes on. When they talk about the Jews, they got nothing on the eternal Anglo I tell you.

>Actually, why in the hell Dana White loves Bisping so much to the point of only giving him easy fights?
He has been UFC company man for a long time and has probably main evented more than anybody. I don't know why people hate seeing people get rewarded for their hard labor.

Who do you want to see Teymur fight next? He obviously deserves a ranked opponent. I'd say give him to Choi. Would be a spicy fight.

It's so bizarre that people write off gsp as some long forgotten old man, he's younger than bisking and it's not been much more than 3 years since he fought

He's still a legend and you'd be stupid to underestimate him but cunts are too blinded but their hate for Mike

Maybe all that brain trauma gave him future vision? Or maybe even a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's almost like we're the second largest English speaking nation or something, sort of makes sense we'd have some impact on culture in the English speaking world

Bisping is bigger and stronger. He can punch and won't be taken down easy. This is horrible match style wise for GSP.

His last fight was in November of 2013. A fight which he lost but was gifted the win.
He has never fought at MW in his life.

Compare that to Jacare, Mousasi, Yoel.

I'm curious to see how he'd do against Yoel honestly. But if he can't beat Bisping he has no business fighting anyone else at 185. Connor at 170 or a catchweight would at least do big numbers.

I'd enjoy seeing it but he would maul Conor at 170, size difference would be big as goober wouldn't cut weight or if he did it would be a small amount

I don't see Australia, Ireland or even places like Scotland/wales having much of an impact (muh heritage fags plz leave)

Hell I hear that Netherlands have English so good it's like their second mother tongue these days. Yet their influence is really small.

>he put him on queer street

Why is joe allowed to say this? It's 2017 for pete sake.

So happy Reem won, I had a bad feeling he was going to get ktfo'd by Hunt.

Tyron vs Nick Diaz
Maia vs Masvidal for #1 contender
Lawler vs Wonderboy