Name one thing Niggers have contributed to America?Violence, drugs, crime, sucking money from government etc..?

Name one thing Niggers have contributed to America?Violence, drugs, crime, sucking money from government etc..?
US would have good athletes without Niggers,and music too.Got any other examples at all?Prove me wrong if you can

Music. Pop culture. Slave labor for our early fonancial system.

Ill give you slave labor, but music and pop culture was all the jews.

Nope. Music. AIDS. Criminality

>Violence
s'what happens when you shove a bunch of poor people together like livestock
>drug
they're consumers more than producers
>sucking money from government
this is especially a white majority. I know fox tells you different but they're wrong.

>US would have good athletes without Niggers
lolwut?
>and music too
rap is equally as stupid as country music. blues is the only other "AmErIcAn" genre and it's clearly predominately black... and good

>they're consumers more than producers
Well I have to admit Mexicans arte biggest drug dealers

we all gonna pretend like drugs are a bad thing? We all want drugs god damn it!

You know, it really comes down to how much you give a fuck. And to be honest, I don't really give a fuck. I know a black guy that's a senior software engineer driving a nice luxury car, got him a nice place in a gated community, and a white wife, with a bunch of little mixed kids. My white ex gf has two kids that have never met their white father. So I ask, what the fuck difference does it make now, in 2018? I know blacks who design shit, bro. But back when most things were being designed and invented for the first time during the industrial revolution, blacks were either slaves or sharecropping and didn't have the capability or education. Now let me ask you something, name one thing you have contributed to America.

>. So I ask, what the fuck difference does it make now, in 2018

This Nigga is so dumb is doesn't even know what year is it.

i can't imagine mexicans are producing more than cheap meth and shit weed. coke comes from S america, heroin from overseas, pills from legal subsidized US factories.... owned by white people presumably.

And whites bought them to America. So.. actually you're responsible for everything you listed.

:^)

Because crime in america didn't exist before blacks apparently

>doesn't even know what year is it
>2018
>still using bullshit gergorian jesus freak calendar
plebeian

What is a typo?

Keep this man off my streets

Music, poetry, activism, crime, & generational welfare.

hes right

THOSE NIGGAS R GUILTY!!!!!!!

Get the fucking van , and exterminate these pest,

im sure all the ppl with any sense , know that these are not infact human beings

BUT FUCKING ANIAMLS THAT NEED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN!!!

forget about all the other problems in the world.......

LETS GET THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS

amen brother

>s'what happens when you shove a bunch of poor people together like livestock

Nice try, delusional idiot but no, race is a much better predictor of violence than poverty as The Color of Crime source (2005) explain. It would be really easy to understand if you only realised that niggers are overepresented not only in robbery stats but also in rape, muder and shootings. There's no reason to think that poverty could be a good predictor factor of rape and murder. Try again.

>they're consumers more than producers
Sure, they still consume and produce more than whites tho. Mexicans are the best producers.

>this is especially a white majority. I know fox tells you different but they're wrong.
OP is clearly referring to welfare and it's right not only for US but also for all Europe and you, as a delusional idiot, are just confused and believe that "sucking money" means "have money or being corrupted politicians".
>it's clearly predominately black
no, and US is also famous for pop music.

good music and that is all

I still want to know what op has contributed to America, aside from spreading herpes. That is, if he's ever been laid.

You write with the mental aptitude an 8 year old. Like, a dumb one. So let's for a moment not concentrate on grammar, because I hate that personally, but instead, consider that an actual 8 to 11 year old wrote it. Why should people give a shit what you think?

WE WUZ originally Emperors and Kingzz I don't know what went wrong

They are the ones fighting over it the most

dem evil white cave dwellers came out of their caves and stoled all our shit with day spears and mammoth furs

Name one thing you have contributed to America

Okay so let's pretend blacks didn't pioneer the blues, rap music, R&B, and hip-hop. Let's also pretend that blacks didn't win countless Olympic medals for America. Let's overlook the facts that the equal rights movement paved the way for women's rights. Let's make sure to forget about the history of post-civil war South, where black share croppers, who were former slaves, sustained the US agricultural system despite the overbearing racism and pay discrimination.

So if we ignore all that we can see that blacks contributed towards America by establishing a hate group that nearly every other ethnic group could despise and demonize, thus reducing overall discrimination among the population and increasing civil unity.
E.g. Those fucking Irish cunts think they can move into this neighborhood?!
Hey Jimmy calm down, at least they ain't niggers.

ah man now that you said that I write like a 8 years old and that you don't give a shit you must have won the debate...what a master you are

peanut butter.