Hey bros I need help

Hey bros I need help.
I have package I need to ship, it's just a card someone bought on eBay. I have social anxiety and I have no fucking idea what to do. I have the card inside cardboard to keep it from bending. Will the post office give me a bubbled envelope or something to put it in? Also, will they put the address on it or something? I only have the address written on a price of paper. Please fucking help me

stfu faggot.

go to post office.
buy a cheap envelope.
shove it in and pay.

Ask for a padded envelope and write "DO NOT BEND" padded envelopes won't be sent through a machine separator and so it won't be bent

Source: top rated seller on eBay

What about the shipping label? How does that work?

They should have given you a shipping label to print. Just print it and tape it on to the envelope, making sure not to tape the barcodes

You can either buy a shipping label for usps from ebay (use media mail since its a card it is media and much cheaper to mail.) or put it in the envelope write your address and tell them it's media mail and pay them to ship it for you

I dont have a printer

You could buy a padded mailer at the post office or at a pharmacy or office supply store. Write your address small in the top left and their address big in the middle. If they want to print the address out on the label they can, but it doesn't matter to you either way. Priority mail is your only option with the USPS unless you want to express it for some reason. A card isn't worth requiring a signature or any additional insurance.

Flash drive or SD card? Save the image of the label to it and print it at the post office

>write "DO NOT BEND"
Does nothing but make stupid people feel better. Same with "fragile". Source: mail carrier

Both first class and media mail are cheaper. Priority is insured

>print it at the post office
That's not a thing

First class is just for standard sized things that are flexible, which a card in cardboard is not. Media mail is for print and recorded media, which a card is not.

I have a padded envelope, could I just write it on that and put it in a mailbox or just tell them to ship it? I didn't know you could just write the address on it and thats it

Does your post office not have a printer? Where you from Detroit where niggers stole it or Kentucky where computer don't exist

First class is for anything under 16oz I ship boxes all the time

Also if a baseball card isn't printed media than im not an evolved monkey

Pittsburgh, so both. The actual reason is that they're only in large stations and op's requires advice that will 100% work.

Thems the rules

Someone answer this please

You can ship any printed media
ie: a newspaper, a book (a car owners manual with a leather case) a baseball card nigger

It needs to have the label printed and then yes if you paid for that you can put it in a mail box with the label taped

Large stations I live in bumfuck nowhere Ohio and every post office I've been in has a printer copier etc

Here is the full image extracted

Pic

You could go to sleep