This kills the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7JSebpxumE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can blacks ever compete?

Damn, that has to be like 5" long.

Would take up the ass/10

Very appropriate. Looks the same going in as coming out

I'll see your penis and raise you human brain.

Check mate.

shitted.com

you should see idiocracy

>"Race"

Mmmm

LOL ... blacks have no brain and no gain.

Go back to the jungle nigga!

youtube.com/watch?v=f7JSebpxumE

This a SHITTED thread now?

Judaized

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFT*
AYO TURDBOIS *wipes ass* HOL UP

I see the insecurity is just as rampant as ever. Are you fools ever gonna learn to not take what is clearly weak ass bait?

They're not trying to normalize interracial relationships/sex. They're provoking a response form those that already fear it or people that are prone to fearing stupid and irreverent bullshit.

This is done in order to distract you. If you're too busy wondering about dicks and chicks and their color and whether or not you should hate them for it, you'll be far too busy to give one fuck abotu the way you're being governed.

You've been tricked and you lick the hand that fed it to you every day by returning here and replying to these retarded fucking threads.

Kill yourself. And I don't mean literally. Kill the weak you that fell for this weak bait. Rise from the ashes as the person you one day will be and stop picking your fucking nose if you want it to stop bleeding. It's not that hard to comprehend, really.

Good morning. You're welcome. And go fuck yourself if you're still hyper focusing on the race aspect of it all. That shit's the reason these threads keep getting cycled, ya fucking idiot.

Average size difference between b and w is 0,7 cm.
Now, looking at black chicks...i understand why blacks want white girls. Damn black chicks are fat and ugly!

When you see a cuck thread, remember the five rules of propaganda

>The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

>The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

>The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

>The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

>This kills the white race.

Faggot spam posting is fucking cancer.

MODS I don't suppose you're awake, are you?

>Implying the mods aren't filthy cucks

Yeah it totally destroys white toilet

its the aids in there that kills

Why are you even bothering? Posts like this always just get swamped out and ignored in these retarded threads.

This

Do niggers hate Hispanics? Since they've become the more dominate minority? Or Asian who come here with degrees and have a lot of success?

Nignogs stay at 13%. I thank planned parenthood for that.

The whites seem to be mixing with Hispanics, who are mostly European. Kids looks white, not genetically white. I think that alone will continue with European values, if raised right.

This shatters the nigger's shitter

Because when no one else does th eright thing, that doesn't mean that you should follow them into the dark. It means you should be the one to stop and say"Hey. This is really fucking stupid. Are you all stupid? Because you're walking right into it and that seems pretty stupid.".

You're right that they get largely ignored, but that doesn't change that some anons see it and it does help them to look out for themselves just a little bit more effectively. That's positive change and positive change is my end game.

These threads are cancer whether you're black or white, for the exact reasons stated in these comments. I cant even tell whether OP is a racist black or a provocative white. In the end though well stated, these threads are only made to attack the insecurities of white males and stir a racial battle from blacks who think they have to reply or defend themselves from every Shitted thread.

Holy crap, a 6 incher!

>user-kun, I see that you make a good point with a strong foundation
>but I am still really fucking stupid and sad so I'm gonna post it again anyway
>who cares if this means that I'm the reason the camels back breaks?
>it's all 4 teh lulz n e way kekekkek

Your weakness is stronger than your better nature a this moment. Cut it down or eventually it will consume you. You've been warned, stranger.

TL;r you're mad

Yeeaaah boi we's gon' get ridda dat cracka ass race that be's providin us with food and water n sheeeeeiit

Wait...

Mad about a world that shits out this crap and swallows it right back down again? Yeah. I'm mad. Mad about a stranger, too foolish to take a hint? Not really. Just disappointed. I think you can do better whether or not you agree.

This campaign is done by the alt-right social media that has active campaigns to post this garbage. Thing is online persuasion campaigns are both in themselves now a business, and also foreign and local acts to sway public option.

turd bois get rekt

Brains are killing races and so far the black race hasn't excelled in much yet. Hudge dicks like this doesn't say anything, most black 'hudge' dicks are injected and to my knowlegde it's a white person who got the biggest penis

Holy damn that's a big log. What have you been eating, dude?

Take a log on your wat out!

Are women into scat, now?

Your posting your ideals in a dumpster thread.

>the retardation intensifies

Enjoy a life defined by judging shadows on walls. You've set yourself up for failure be refuing my advice. I hope you one day ask yourself if it was worth it and realize the waste you've dedicated your life to.

without white people you wouldnt even be able to create this thread, so shut the fuck up shitfart.

This kills the nigger race.

KEK