I just shaved my dick (otherwise I'm quite hairy). Am I gay?

I just shaved my dick (otherwise I'm quite hairy). Am I gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCOyNqZZs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes that is exactly how you become gay.

I shave mine; legs too... I also ride a bike. Am I gay?

Bikes are for dykes

No. You're just apart of the herd. It makes no sense, it opens you up to more infection, but it's what people do these days.

No. I keep it clean down there too. My wife prefers it that way and I get rewarded with blow jobs. Good times.

no.

This
Criteria number one and number only.

No? I shave my pubes once every few months because it makes getting your dick sucked easier and feel better.

This. Wife doesnt like hair in her mouth. Me neither. She shaves that pussy down for me. I trim my cock and she is delighted to throat it.

This. Same here.

Oh man, shouldna done that. You got gay for life now bro

I masturbate with nair, keeps it clean and feels great

this
your gonna wake up tommorow with a vagina where the penis was dude in the tranny world it's what most guys do to have a sex change

damn

I shave the base so my girl doesn't get hair in her mouth. I have her keep her pussy hairy, I hate going down on stubble.

You are not gay, you are higienic

that's what they call the menstrual cycle

>I have her keep her pussy hairy, I hate going down on stubble.
This. Razor burn from eating pussy is ridiculous. Once they're wet, the hair just parts. It's fine.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCOyNqZZs4

>you are higienic
Wrong.

Fucking this!! First time I shaved my pubes, I looked down and fucking regretted it. I thought my gay ass (I'm also gay and male) chode would invert inside my body and turn into a vagina.
Just trim your dick hair by 3/8 of an inch or just about a centimeter if you're one of those guys

If you were to bleach the hair between your butt cheeks, it wouldn't determine your sexual orientation... So why would this?