>Cuckner
>Meme Shit
>Handscum
>Runshit
>Shitch Shitarsh
>Pooan Shitarsh
>Poopeelia

India 189 v Australia 237/6 (106 ov)
West Indies v England (begins in 0h 16m)

PAKISTAN SUPER LEAGUE
Zalmi v Quetta Glad (begins in 1h 44m)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

missed this meme

4rd for South Africa on GOAT watch

>bindia

So many memes...

>Poowis

8th for finn needs a haircut

>Why would anyone be interested in Horse Trading? Is it better than the Stock Exchange?
Definitely more interesting. Plus you can make decent money off the betting.

Agreed India lost the first test but, at least we have home test series!!
The last time Pakistan or Bangladesh invited Australia they spit on your face and moved on!!!

What happened? I just popped down the shop to get some batteries after hearing Australia was sending their worse squad ever to India and I come back and Australia won their first test and on top in the second.

Splendid! A new thread just in time for England's next glorious victory.

>K Brathwaite
>LOIs

watching the West Indies play is just depressing

Is Willey still kill?

I still like you Finchy.

Looks like these two will take the West Indies to a big total

Might be in England for the Champion's Trophy Tbh

based ginger chav

Flesh-coloured 3/4 length undershirt is not a good look when you have tattoos all over your arms.

>LE FUG LE OSTRALYA XD XD
>LE U R SO MEAN

Wonder how many of those are just Ishant.

Also Kiwis beta as fuck.

Stop shit posting in /hoc/ faggots

Indians having no respect for authority. What a fucking surprise.

I get genuinely annoyed by their le nice guys gimmick

Anyone been down at Mardi Gras?

Na mate I'm straight

About like watching England in India, then. Matters are not being helped by you Aussies taking the same team apart.

so is Bill Shorten

Tbh if England and Australia's fixture was reversed I reckon England would have been winning tests rather than us
India's overconfidence played a big part in losing at Pune

England have no good spinners tho.

Case in point: this trash from Rashid.

really enjoying the new Sun Kil Moon lads

just pick more part timers, that should do the trick

Is it raining there or does that camera just have water droplets on it for some reason?

pretty jelly of australia pushing india's shit in at home
when we did it when we had good spinners in swann & monty it was one of the most enjoyable series ever because I fucking hate india

While winning in India was probably the bigger achievement, 2011 in England was still the epitome of Indian humiliation.

feels pretty fucking great to realise renshaw will be in the team for another 15 years

I feel bad for Bancroft, if the Bangladesh tour wasn't cancelled that spot would have been his

What makes it great it is the whole circumstance surrounding the Pune pitch, Harbhajan coming out and saying that it's the worst Australian team to come to India and that they'd lose 3-0 if they played well and coming off getting brownwashed in Sri Lanka
Hopefully a series defeat (if one happens) will shock India back into putting out normal wickets again instead of the garbage they served up South Africa and Australia in Pune

yeah but would he have made it his own considering his form since then? honestly he has no one to blame but himself, even at the start of this summer if he'd scored a few runs he would have been in ahead of renshaw

Who knows Tbh

I also doubt that he'd be ahead of Renshaw thanks to a man by the name of Greg Chappell

hard to know and obviously chappell does love young players from queensland

but bancroft had been on their radar for a while and it was clear they were pretty keen on him

Renshaw is my favourite Englishman

Chappell is a sexual predator

I reckon he fingered Heazlett's bumhole a bit at the Australian Cricket Academy

>literally filling the australian side with your boy toys

surely the AFP have noticed by now

I thought the West Indies were pushing the youth meme, why is this side filled with old farts?

>paki paddle

haha

stokes bowling when

God Holder is shit

oi goosey u here m8?

>England 2/1 (2.0 ov)
lol

based Joe root

Lucky not to be 1-4. Jeez, guys, it's only 226; how hard can it be?

just woke up

(can't wake up)

Root gonna have to actually convert to a hundred

WTF is going on

Spin is a meme

Come on guys, get a grip.

I love a good old English batting collapse

Oh Gawd, I thought we were supposed to be good batsmen all the way down the order?

whelp

nice sporting """""community"""""

There's literally nothing happening. Windies losing isn't anything new to shitpost over.

>The absolute fucking state of this fielding
Do they just skip catching practice?

Babby doesn't remember the 2011 WC QF

2011 in England want even as bad as 2011/12 in Australia

>Dravid that series
JUST

These pitches actually make for good cricket desu

I'd rather Pune than the horseshit the WACA dishes up every year

T. Poo Peeland expat

Got my $50 woolworths voucher from vinnies lads, sold it to my dealer for $15 and a gram of weed, got myself a cask of wine and now it's almost time to enjoy some cricket!

Agreed. The problem with India is they're a bunch of homebabbies and never play away.

dead

w-what? Vinnies is giving out NEETvouchers now? How do I get one?

Ring the Salvation Army, or St Vincent De Paul for your area and they will put you in touch with the right place. Both of these do food vouchers and food parcels, they may give you a specific number to ring within their organisation
Good Luck

nice!

If I'm 1/4 Italian does that make me part wog?

Never heard of this before. Sometimes I get free bread from Vinnies though.

It makes you all wog, Stavros.

It certainly does. You're wog until about 1/16th.
I should know, I'm half.

This match will be a draw

Screencap

I am ready to cop a bit of flack for this but if you think about it I feel Smith definitely played a better innings than Kohli despite scoring less runs. I saw a whole bunch of comments blow up after Smith got out that this was conclusive proof Kohli was better bc 12>8 but I feel there is much more to it than that, especially in the context of the game
If you look from the perspective of what you want from your captain; a flashy player who is in for five overs, hits a couple of boundaries and then gets out in a knuckle headed leave then takes the selfish decision to review when obviously out? Or would you rather a captain who went out there and fought serious hard yards for every single one of his runs. Batted for 52 balls and soaked up a ton of pressure when India were bowling next to perfect on a pitch that was helping produce hand grenades then got out to some good bowling? He set the tone for the rest of the order to fight for there runs and protect their wicket with their life early on (except MMarsh lel). The difference this series so far has been one teams tendancy to crack under pressure and good bowling and the other teams grit to at least grind out a shit 30 to help the team.
Seriously despite scoring less runs I know exactly who I would pick to lead my team 100 times out of 100

>Renshaw will be the opening batsman in the Australian cricket team until I'm 34
Weird feeling

kiwi

What will Sterc have to score to convince /cric/ he's an allrounder?

a century

Starc out first over

The WACA is on its way back, there was plenty of bounce during the South African test

Indian minefields make for results, but they tend to be so one sided that I don't think I'd call it good cricket. The best pitches are probably English ones in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

In the final scene of the film Being There, Chance the gardener walks on water. The meaning of that, though widely debated, is in the honesty of his ignorance he is able to do something impossible. Essentially, Chance walks on water because he has never thought about it enough to know he can't.
Steve O'Keefe said of Matt Renshaw in the last Test that he didn't have the scar tissue of playing in Asia. For Renshaw, this is all marvellous; he looks as relaxed in the back of car smiling for the locals as he does out in the middle facing Umesh's testing reverse swing. In eight overs Umesh bowls five maidens, and goes for 14 runs, 12 of which are from the edge of Renshaw's bat. At one point, Umesh storms down the wicket to tell the batsman about it and Renshaw shrugs like a lovable doofus from a sit com.
Renshaw's main scoring shot is through slips, and it is, for most of the morning, his only scoring shot. Whether it zips through Kohli's hand, or through the gap, Renshaw beams like he is just happy to be there. He bats as if uninterested in the outside world, while others fight and scrap.

I hate Jarrod Kimber

>comparing Chance the gardener to Renshit
is he autistic?

There won't be single game International game played at the WACA in the future. Possibly BBL but doubtful.

the ashes will thanks to delays on the stadium's bridge

they're homebabbies because they get absolutely rekt everywhere else