I'll cut to the chase, I have a handgun in my house that I would like to kill myself with...

I'll cut to the chase, I have a handgun in my house that I would like to kill myself with. What is the best possible angle to shoot myself at to most efficiently do so. My handgun is the PK380, as shown in the picture.

Side of the head, behind the ear.

In the mouth pointing upwards

up your ass

Nice dubs. Annyway make sure you get the spine or lower brains. Shoot yourself trough your frontal lob and you'll likely just wake up with an even more shitty personality.

it can get better js :\

happiness is a choice, despite the odds. you can be happy. you don't need anything or anyone in your life. be grateful for the little things.

Suicide, a permanent solution to a temporarily problem. Not condoning you OP, life is a privilege not a duty. That said you should at least pop some degenerates before you off yourself and help up all out.

No, contentment is a choice. Happiness is a fleeting emotion.

March into a gun store and start shooting.

>Suicide, a permanent solution to a temporarily problem
Fuck off back to Facebook with this shit tier meme. You can repost your faggot friend's suicide hotline shit while you're at it.

That would do the trick... :D

there are two options in life: 1. you kill yourself, 2. you die. most choose arthritis & other aging-associated diseases & looking like your grandpa/grandma did just before they died instead of suicide. OP would be a smart mofo if he actually pulled that trigger (but we know he won't)...

Nice dubs. It's true tho. You know what pretty much all survivors who jumped from a bridge or building say? That they instantly regretted it.

Another good reason to have a gun. So you can put yourself out of your misery instead of being kept alive like a zombie trough modern medicine.

Well yeah no shit, that's an automatic psychological reflex in response to the fact that you're falling off a bridge or building. I'd argue that this person was in a much more stable and objective state of mind when they decided to an hero in the first place.

being affected by suicide from close friends and family in my life i always think back to this phenomenon
>every single person who survives a suicide attempt from jumping regrets it the moment they are in the air

Why are you doing this? What's wrong man

i know right? i'm currently in a process of acquiring one.

for some reason i suspect i'm not the only one who thinks along similar lines on this planet.

>Have a gun
>how do I kill myself?
Really OP?

I've had two friends kill themselves too and it's shitty but they were adults when they did it and it's what they wanted. People are way too squeamish about this. We all die somehow.

>for some reason i suspect i'm not the only one who thinks along similar lines on this planet.
No shit Sherlock, there's only a gorillion of people. I doubt we still have many original thoughts and even if so, all a man accumulates though the course of a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket.

He's asking how to not blow out his jaw or wake up with a different personality, you n00b.

>Not acquiring a helium tank
>Not acquiring a large amount of heroin

The only reason I'd get a gun is to help keep me alive in hairy situations.

Slide the barrel up the asshole. The bullet will pass seamlessly through your spine, preventing you from feeling anything amd thus die peacefully

>Suicide rates differ significantly between countries and over time.[12] As a percentage of deaths in 2008 it was: Africa 0.5%, South-East Asia 1.9%, Americas 1.2% and Europe 1.4%.[12]

that's a lot of people, indeed. not all can die of natural causes or otherwise there'd be too many of us. nature weeds out weak links.

eh, i'll choose quick and painless death. if i buy heroin i'll snort/smoke it bit by bit while playing video games. there's no way i'll waste good heroin on suicide when gun does the trick much more reliably. and helium is a dumb meme, plus they put oxygen in those tanks nowadays..

General weak/neutral traits don't get weeded out. Only traits that prevent the organism from reproducing. So it all depends weather or not you leave heirs or not. Otherwise yes, it's a Darwin award.

In THE MOUTH Always
Instead you can survive as a vegetal thing because the bullet could go by a side of skull or boing

A .380 is not all that powerful. Stick the gun in your mouth pointing at the base of your skull for best results. Don't fuck this up. You want to take out the brain stem all at once.

A .380 is not powerful enough to guarantee success.

Live stream it you fucking waste of space

That it not how anatomy works. Maybe if you point it at your tail bone with a high cal, but even that will likely leave you like Superman in a wheelchair. Without a functional dick.

OP here.
I really don't want to live from this. Being a fucking human vegetable for the rest of my life sounds like hell.

Get a .45 then instead of that .380 toy gun cartridge. Why do you want to kill yourself btw.

Honestly, I'm considering it.

Depending on the injury, you could be as good as dead, but yeah if you're going to do this, do it right...for once in your life.

Is a .45 better for suicide than a .357? Not OP but I have one of each and have wondered which would be the better an hero gun. I have to admit I'm almost entirely ignorant when it comes to ballistics.

The best angle would be directly at someone else who is also armed. If done correctly, you won't even have to pull the trigger.

Honestly I don't know dude, I've never suicided by gun before.

My life has just been shit lately. My family is all fucked up and all over the place. For example, my dad disowned me and was abusive and all that stereotypical nonsense. My sister hated me for half my life because I "stole daddy's love from her". Etc. Then I get the realization that half my friends, or anybody's friends for that matter, don't actually care. Friends are fickle as fuck. Then I get out of a year long relationship to find out this person I was with is just a selfish asshole. It makes me think like 99% of all relationships end in you just being depressed and I'm not about that shit.
The bottom line is I can't trust anyone anymore, and I now realize that I just genuinely hate people.

A Walther is too classy a tool for the job. Please resort to another method, like just plain coping with life like everyone else.

Kek good point. I guess I was hoping you understood ballistics to some extent.

>Is a .45 better for suicide than a .357?

Either one ought to work. Most .38s will chamber .357 rounds if so designed. Like a .44 Mag will chamber .44 Special rounds.

Always thought that you should shoot up through the mouth and get through the stem if possible

You need to ask someone who has committed suicide to get a professional answer

>and I now realize that I just genuinely hate people.

Use the gun on them, then, not on yourself. Live for yourself. Be your own best friend. Fuck other people, 99.5% of them ARE assholes.

Damn, the real reason to kill yourself is that you think that's a good reason to kill yourself.

Under the chin 70° backwards

Unlikely, but even then you wouldn't be a *conscious* vegetable. They'd switch off your life support.

God, I hope so. I would rather somebody just pull the fucking plug.

Read 48 laws of power or something. You just need to get a better grasp on why people act the way they do.

I don't really need a good reason. I'm not a fucking psycho, I'm not going to kill some innocent people just because I don't like them. Then again, if I'm lucky, they would sentence me to the death penalty.

Cut to the chase OP

Lmao people come and go in our lives, big deal. The only person you should be loyal to is yourself. You'll always be in good company with yourself, we all die alone anyway. How about moving out and living on your own form a while, away from those toxic people in your life. Clear your head, maybe go hike in nature for a week on your own? Worth a try. Like I said before I don't condone suicide but you should exhaust all possible solutions beforehand.

Selfish attention whore.

You could have given that gun money to charity and then jumped off a cliff or tall building.

Juvenile diabetes isn't like leukemia it gets overlooked because there's no bald children to sell it.

Okay, OP here.
Can I kill myself efficiently with this gun or not? I don't have the means to get a better one so somebody just give me a straight answer that wont end in me living.

48 laws possible saved my life lol. Do this OP. Also google The Red Pill so you can get your head out of your ass when it comes to women.

Youll cut to the chase?... B.s. if you werent attention seeking youd have googled it.

I never said kill other people I said kill yourself.

Insert handgun up ass. Angle straight upwards. Extra points if you can make the bullet exit the top of your skull.

Dude you're talking about putting a bullet in your brain. This will probably be lethal, especially if you do it someplace kinda remote where you can't get immediate medical help.

Don't worry - gun is the patrician way. You will most definitely succeed if you shoot yourself in the head with a pistol. Even 22 works irl as there are plenty of evidence that it does.

Personally I wouldn't try to kill myself with that gun, I'd go for a larger caliber. maybe you should ask /k/

IMO you should just make it a murder/suicide. Leave a manifesto so people know where things went wrong in your life.

>especially if you do it someplace kinda remote where you can't get immediate medical help.
This. And might I add that you can put a noose around your neck before you pull the trigger at which point the success rate is 99.999%.

Hence why I haven't just offed myself yet. Trying to think whether I want people to know why I did it, or if I even care to let anybody know. My fucking choice.

Right in the heart. It'll hurt for a couple seconds but better than fucking up and surviving a shot to the head and being a potato for the rest of your life.

>.22
remember that case of the young chubby shooter who before going on a rampage popped his mom with a .22? Four shots to the head, something tells me she wasn't instantly dead so he had to pop some more in.

>Leave a manifesto
No don't ever do this. Only complete faggots and attention whores do this. If you're going to end yourself, just do it gracefully and with dignity, without any fuss attached.

If anything you should share the truth. So people can understand. So they know who is responsible. but IMO you should just pack up and move, go live in a rural area or something.

Fair point. But what if I want everybody I know to feel personal guilt for my death? So I can fuck with the rest of their lives from beyond the grave?

Yeah good point. A strangulation hanging isn't ideal but it makes great insurance.

I am currently 19 years old, attending community college and living with my mother. I can't just move away. So I'm fucked on that level. I'm stuck here with all these shitty people.

Coincidentally I spent yesterday watching "will .22 LR go through x" videos on Youtube, and now I'm convinced that the .22 inch / 0.56mm hole in your head is lethal.

But you do agree on the murder/suicide?

Well you can do it, just be aware that it will be perceived as faggy and emo. Personally any desire I might feel for emotional revenge would be outweighed by my desire for a somewhat manlier death.

kek

Nah man, no need to drag anyone else into it. I'm not normie enough to try to automatically talk people out of suicide without knowing the story but I guess I'm normie enough to discourage murder.

Lol I read this as my "lag" has been shit lately thinking you wanted to off yourself over video games.. Speaking of which most good people who arnt oblivious realize the world can be non understanding heartless.. act like animals.. but fuck that there is good out there and the simple things will always be there for you. Video games, pets, nature, music. And if you put effort into your life your fitness your sociability.. your independance from your family... you will feel happy. One foot in front of the other.. what you need is utter determination, absolution and a positive outlook no matter how shitty it may be at the time and youll break to the other side at some point.

I'm sure it's lethal lol

Stuck until you can get a job and fend for yourself. Life will stabilise and you can leave all these toxic people behind. Been there when I was your age, now 29, living together with my cat and content.

>I can't just move away.

So make some plans and get the training and most of all MAKE AND MAINTAIN CONTACTS and develop your life into something you think you'd like better.

Old Sup Forums is ded

way to respond with patronizing seriousness to an ironic and obviously unserious comment. You must get laid a whole lot.

>.22 inch / 0.56mm hole in your head

It could be, but it's also likely that you'll do NON LETHAL DAMAGE to yourself... then how fucked will you be? Very.

In the mouth, aim at the roof of the mouth for maximum effectiveness.

Damn single moms at it again. Kill your mother.

>You must get laid a whole lot.
Honestly, I can't complain. I don't get it either.

You sound like a bitch, I bet you don't even own that handgun.

suicide isn't for pussies

Yeah, and you're not just now figuring that out so calm down.

Seriously it might just be best for op to off himself if he's such a bitch. At this point I don't have much confidence he won't fuck it up though.

This. Take it from me, I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

TRIPS!

DO IT FAGGOT! FB LIVE THAT SHIT!

Dubs. Well now you have to do it OP...

>Right in the heart. It'll hurt for a couple seconds but better than fucking up and surviving a shot to the head and being a potato for the rest of your life.

yeah, I was an EMT for 3 years and saw a few fucked up suicide attempts. Nobody who shot themselves in the heart survived.

not true. 45 has enough velocity it'll go straight through. .380 or .22 "bounce around" inside the head and do a pretty good job

Bleeding out doesn't sound fun for any party involved. That said if you're going to blow out your brains someone is going to have to clean up the pieces of brain and skull.

WUB A LUBBA DUB DUB!!!

Tell us about some of the people who did survive. What did they do and how fucked up were they?

Base of the skull, where it joins to the neck at the back. Will blow most of your brain out your mouth.

Obviously he's doing it because of how these people make him feel. I get your point but he specifically is bothered by them so it makes sense that he guilt trips them like a little bitch