Sup Forums I need help, my ex invited me over to talk and I accepted

Sup Forums I need help, my ex invited me over to talk and I accepted.
>She has a large collection of bloody knives
>There's edgy shit written all over her walls (pic related)
>Her room is a fucking trash pile
>And I think that when I went to piss she hid my keys

If shit gets any worse, I may need one of you to call the police, will post address then. I cannot let her think i am texting family or friends or this may go south real quick.

I drove here in a gold sable, and am 6 ft blonde and decently heavy set

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you good m80?

Make sure somebody you know's aware of where you are and who you're .

op u dead?

post her tits plz

jack off into your hand and spiderman your cummies all over the inside of her fridge so the dna evidence is preserved and cops can place you at the scene of the homicide and get a conviction on her after she murders you.

run mofo

oh fuck its candleja

F

that's not candlejack it's a sniper on the ridge at you'r

op here
I'm in a small town in iowa, my roommate knows where I am but assumes I'm staying the night,(despite my insistence I am not) he is fucking useless regardless

Slight update
>Still cannot find my keys
>Am about 30 minutes outside of any major town by car
>The only thing I can think of is running to i80 and trying to flag someone down
>She has also officially gotten high on something, she pulled out a fucking brillo pad looking thing a pipe and a lighter and went into the other room for a second

show us pics of her

I am sure as fuck not trying to take one now, gimme a second to get another of her.

Tell her if she wants to have sex, maybe will take her mind off harming you

> Literal what?

Why not just take a poo and wipe your butt and put the toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing?

Why not just spit on one of the windows when she isn't looking.

Many many thing before throwing away your testosterone for something dumb like this....

Probably try some seducing OP, take care, make her think nothing is happening

no worries mate she's cleaning the plug on the chainsaw. would run if she gets it running tho dont want to get co2 poisoning

Noice bait

Go to police wtf op? Call 911?
youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g

>break up with girl
>becomes /r9k/-tier trashgirl

woah

Dont be a pussy op. Tell her to give you the fucking keys and leave. She is a woman ffs.

Kek

Its op dead?

Make her cum, it will release some of her anger and frustration and on the plus side, you get some pussy

>why not
exactly

op here
apparently, I'm dead so dump this thread

PS. we should be together too

new IP, not OP

bitch is crazy, break out NAOW!

well done Sherlock
hope he's aiight

get backtraced kiddo

play hide'n'seek with her
then ask if she wants to play doctor
then just give her the sleepy gas
eat all her tendies
find your keys
and leave

I'm a half hour from I80 in Iowa do you want me to save you?

Look we need pictures OP, keep us updated here

be warned that this saving will be at the price of buttsex

Op here

I'm not dead, I'm gonna make a break for it
>Be a man op
There is a time and a place for putting a cunt in her place, now is not the time. I have a good thing going I have been sober for 2 years now, life is good. I don't want to get stabbed and list it all.

If this thread dies I'll make a new one and update what happened.

I'll leave you with this, it's never too late to get your shit together user. Just when you do, don't revisit the past.

just take pictures

What part of i80?

I suggest you still post down the address OP.

Something's telling me she won't give you a chance to post the address should she snap or some shit

>my ex invited me over to talk and I accepted.

Your first and second mistakes.

today you are not a faggot in my book
post moar on your way out
you must be remembered if she kills you

Just be like, hey I lost my keys, did you see where I put them? If she says she doesn't know, say you're going to look outside and then just freaking run away.

When you are this worried, why are you still there?

That's some Son of Sam shit right there

Dude! You drive a Sable? My first car was a sable! Awesome times man, awesome times in the sable!

RUN user RUN! BITCH IS CRAZY AND NOT WIFE MATERIAL SHE DOESN'T EVEN CLEAN!

What's with the nigger silhouettes?

If her house fucking looks like that book it dude, it's not worth staying. Tell your roommate to call the police.

This.

You have the power of god and anime on ur side

This.

Very anticlimatic

how white trash is she.

Youre totally get some tail tonight boi

Very, we used to spend a lot of time getting high and doing literally nothing else. I believe that is still her main hobby

>That was anticlimactic
Don't know what to tell you, not every story ends with you finding out I was discovered in a ditch a week later

Either way I'm out, now I have that long walk away so I can feel that I'm far away enough to safely call someone. I'll probably get my fucking useless roommate to give me a ride and I'll come back for my car later or something.

If it does turn out I was killed, I have a Nazi youth haircut and look like david Bowie had a kid with the kid from leave it to beaver

She's gonna run you down in your own car now..

It's ironic because my ex was just like yours. Her name was Samantha, chubby, black hair, used to cut herself. She wasn't well mentally so I had to get away from her. I think it's best you stay away from your ex for now on.

Don't slow down to a walk, keep running/jogging so you can get some distance. If she uses your own car against you hope she's a terrible driver.

What state you live in, i want to check the news tomorrow

So now the nutty lady is sat there looking at OP's car keys thinking he is a nutter for running out of her house and leaving his keys on the floor.
Good job OP.

He said it in the previous replies you degenerate, it's Iowa

Thanks fam

OP, I expect aN update tomorrow on all events

You pussy. If she tries to make a move with a knife you push kick her chest, grab something and knock her the fuck out. Are you so slow that you can't kick a cunt? In that case how do you expect to get away on foot?

you just described her smoking crack...i know because of...a...friend....*wink wink*

OP can we get another update?

She's smoking meth. This just keeps getting better.

this

have sex with her while shes high so she has a mental inhibition o\over hurting you

yea and hope shes not one of those kinky pycho chicks whose in to beating you....unless ur in to that then watev

Maybe she'll be into beating him off and this wont be so bad. although its been a minute since he posted, so either he died, they're fucking, or he panicked and is trying to escape

He's been escaping, he said he was walking to the I80 and trying to call his roommate to come pick him up

was just thinking the same thing

op update if ur alive

pls OP r u alive?

Op where u at

OP Come on have been following the thread for a while and you have gotten pretty quiet

Why the fuck did you let go of your keys? Didn't you keep them in your pocket?

He should just ask for his key back

OP......Op....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>INB4 she followed him in her car

deadass this tho i keep my keys clipped to my belt loops unless im in my own house

stood something about bullets on the well
you don't think that....OP?

ok all jokes aside op u ok? did you escape

remember to call psychiatric help when you get back
she definitely has schizophrenia or something if she's writing on the walls

dud-dud doodoodu

>get into retarded bad situation
>ask Sup Forums for help

You're drowning in shit and you ask a giant flying flock of anuses for help, super work, there, buck-o.

Either you're lying or so stupid you can't be saved.

nope. that could just be her being a dramatic attention whore.

good luck op hope you get homeand yea be careful of that to

F

Did she live in Iowa?

Im alright

Keep em on a lanyard, makes life easier as I have to change a lot for school work and gym and I drop/lose shit easily

I'm near the interstate, calling up some people now

F

Nevermind OP lives !

glad your alright any update involving the ex like do you suspect shes following you or something

OP LIVES

Update us when you get out of there safely

At this point I doubt it, her saving grace isn't her intellect so she more than likely would have made it blatant that she was following me.

I also havent seen another car or human until now, so that's a thing.

Do you have pictures of her house OP?

Are you safe in a car already?

Posted one earlier, it's a shitty picture but it's the best I got