How good are your genetics Sup Forums? Do you have urges to breed and spread them around?

How good are your genetics Sup Forums? Do you have urges to breed and spread them around?

Have them, but combined with depresion don't generaly feel them

>depresion
just bee yourself :^)

Bzz bzzz

Been thinking about this a lot lately, I need to breed some good specimens and produce a fuck ton on children.

I do, but for the sake of my offspring, I am taking my time choosing partners with nice genes too. Not about to fuck a girl who won't digest milk, or a hottie with lots of allergies.

I'd gladly spread my genetics around if there were a dating app where girls post their own genomes so I could choose from the best.

Very good. I build muscle very fast, have a fast metabolism, I have good skin and never had problems with acne early in life, I'm tall (6'4") dick is 7 inches, none of my grandparents died of heart disease or anything like that. The only thing I really worry about is the fact that my grandmother on my mother's side had schizophrenia and my brother has autism. Also my facial hair grows in kind of patchy.

I'm average intelligence.

No I don't want to spread my genes around. I don't want to bring children into this world in it's current state.

I have terrible genetics. No urges to interact with people much less fuck them so don't worry about it. My line ends with me.

>I'd gladly spread my genetics around if there were a dating app where girls post their own genomes so I could choose from the best.
I think it would be better for all parties involved if there was no taboo about girls breeding with better quality men instead of just their boyfriends.

Why would I want to do that? I fucking hate myself and so does everyone else.
Spoken like a true parasite.

>manlets

Do this. Lets find two acceptable women. I'll fuck one and you fuck the other. We meet when our children are of age, and encourage them to breed with each other. I'm 7'4", good looking and no heart diseases on either side of the family. No one's autistic, no one has schizophrenia.
No acne in puberty, dick is seven inches, fast metabolism and muscle development of fast speed. Teachers all through my life praised my smarts and intelligence. My beard grows full with no empty spots or anything like that.

If the women are of good genetics, our descendants will inherit the sum of best genes in the pool.

I have 3 kids.

Gross

>I'm 7'4
user..

I share of your opinion

just doing my part for the white race

I've already told my fiance that she is to bear no less than twelve of my progency. One day, our great house shall inherit the earth.

Real good. Almost 40 and don't brush but done get cavities. Perfect Heath even though I did lots of drugs and smoke. Even doctors don't believe I smoke a pack a day. 24 y/o wife. One child with her . Twins in another state and a son in yet another state.

Eh, either your kids or their kids are going to breed with yellows or shitskins anyway. It's a losing battle.

What?

Good stuff user. Make sure to spread that seed more if possible.

My mom has a club foot, my father's schizophrenic and I had spinabifida so I think not.

I also think people are disgusting. Haven't been touched in probably nine years.

You belong in the circus or WWE

What kind of girl is your type guys? What do you look for in a woman who has good genes? I myself have always liked the small petite woman with the wide hips.

>1.87 height
>80 kg
>23 years old
>relatively fit, blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin
>doing 2 bachelor's at once

>..16 cm dick :"(

I want to have a family with at least 2 children, but it's too early now.

height>dick size for girls

Can't have kids by doing 2 bachelor's.

S H I T T E D
O N
B E T T E N D O R F

I h-hope you are right, user. I was untill like 2 weeks ago, together with the girl i was with since high school. Now i am chatting with other girls, things look good, but somehow i feel really insecure.. Pic related, girls like her are interested in me and i really don't know how to handle it, not that i am 10/10 *more like 7/10 or 6.5/10* chad, i just know how to talk, act and react on point. But as i said, i feel insecure about the size.

Right. If i still have energy, perhaps in my late 20's or at the start of 30's.

Alice, you know that you can't have a gf. All you got to do is bend over and give in.

Yes, sir.

Girls can't measure dick size for shit anyway, every girl saying their ideal are 7 inches won't be able to notice a 5 isn't.

Bleh, disgusting bone. Not a breeder type at all

This. Women are terrible at spatial reasoning. They don't know seven inches from a foot.

>How good are your genetics Sup Forums?
There's an inheritable cardiac defect I have and a high susceptibility to cancer from my father's side. Pretty shit.
>Do you have urges to breed and spread them around?
Not only do I have urges, I have an abnormally high sperm production.

Terrible. I wouldn't want anyone to have them. I'm upset my dad passed them on to me. Even though he's a lot taller and bigger than me so I guess it's my mom's fault.