Which chicks from the past would you hump if you had a time machine?

Which chicks from the past would you hump if you had a time machine?

Queen of England, obviously.

I bet she was horrible in bed. It would probably be akin to fucking a mannequin.

That's exaclty the appeal. I want to break that high and mighty attitude and turn her into cock-thirsty slut.

Wrong Royal

good choice

I would fuck her up, rape every hole I can find and make sure she'll never get pregnant. Fuck you all.

Joke's on you. I evolved from apes.

traci

Carol Brady??

Jayne Mansfield

Jane Fonda in Barbarella outfit

goldie hawn

goldie hawn

forgot pic

Deborah Harry

Olsen twin's. Earlier he better

she is a total coock gobbling slut. A screamer. Squirts too. her sister was a fetish party and orgy dominatrix. Her husband was "the man in the mask" in the photos that helped get profumo convicted. She was at the party, but not photographed...

lizzy was a raver in her day.

"LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY HE WANTS TO FUCK BABIES ISN'T HE SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOL"

Brigitte Bardot from the movie Contempt/Le Mepris. So damn hot

>implying you wouldnt

They could have been great little suckers and as time went by would have learned to take it in the bum

Candy Earle

Prime Phoebe Cates (Kates?). anyway, from around the time of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

I'd fuck her now

Florence Nightingale

claudia cardinale '68

her sinbad appearance is hot

no idea who that is
but you make a strong argument

Your mum, I'd abort you with my penis.

Either one

>tfw you'll never fuck Ellie May out by the cement pond

Jesus' mother Mary. Now the hard stuff is before or after the birth of Jesus... These decisions are hard...

I'd bang Todd

Cleopatra. She was supposed to be ugly, yet a bunch of dudes literally went to war over her. Pussy game must've been insane.

Or you know... She was the queen of Egypt

I would go back in time and fuck the first woman. Like, the very first Homo sapiens female that ever existed. It would be ultimate bragging rights. I could conclusively say I banged everyone's great, great, great, great, great, great, great... etc. grandmother.

this is the only acceptable answer

She had to have been doing something right. If all they wanted was control of Egypt, would've been easier to just conquer it.

Hello Fellow Audrey fathful

Shit tier taste, what a fucking waste

I hear Cleopatra had that pussy game on lock.

But seriously, probably Bette Davis or Amelia Airhart. Bette to nut in those purple eyes and Amelia cause she was probably fun as fuck.

You're a faggot

Forgot Eartha Kitt. She was fine as fuck back in the day and had a voice like silk. Mmph.

What of it? At least I'm not the faggot so insecure he has to call out strangers for their personal opinions on an anime image board. That shit's dumb as fuck, m8.

>eurofag
Back to r eddit asshole

Z, is that you?

I would love to have seen her get gangbanged in her prime. I bet she could handle at least a dozen cocks in a session

Not even close. Love to eat her hairy pussy

I bet she smells like old people even when she was young.

I like really young Brooke shields...
Can't remember the movie, she was a prostitute I think

pretty baby also has susan sarandon tits

Except that pussy game be on fleek! Bitches didn't fuck everyone like they do today, bet that pussy tight af tbh fam.

Pretty baby

Yeah, that's the one. She was hot in that movie!

Don't talk like a common Twitter nigger in this thread.

Caren Kaye..
my Tutor 1983..
shot loads to her for years.. holy fuck

Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'3FiySNzcRTlSXqLdOP316w',sig:'POeytcjAffromwV_zTpd0xm4Lh2gy55i3UbtcaGocjQ=',w:'345px',h:'594px',items:'114476669',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })});

Judy Garland or Liza May Minnelli
>whynotboth.hnnng

Dafuq is dis homies?

I heard she was quite the cumslut back then. Apparently she fucked LOTS of people on the set

Ur mum

Back when cocaine was mandatory for TV people? Hell, I would have too.

Elizabeth Taylor in her prime

anastasiya vertinskaya. some asian features. reminds me of my niece.

>Back when

pffft, get on my level fags, Diana Rigg

totally forgot about jo guest

what a babe she was

80's Nina

here ya go!

louise brooks

Lynda Carter

Damn, you beat me to it

This chick was HOT back in the day...

whos that?

So you wanna fuck your niece? Can we see a pic of her sexy ass!

When do you think faggot

Barbara Eden

Lana del Rey

Victoria Principal

Anne of Cleves.

Marilyn 1954. How has she not been.mentioned yet?

definitely Christina Ricci