For how much money would you let another man impregnate your wife and raise the child as your own?

For how much money would you let another man impregnate your wife and raise the child as your own?

How much money would you be willing to pay to impregnate another man's wife and to sometimes see the child as a family friend.
They would raise the kid well, they're a nice family.

I would do it for a hundred bucks.

Fiver and a Bud Light

Tree fiddy for my wife.

Depends on the wife. I'd take $900,000 in small bills to blast his cum up my wife's womb.

You fags are fucking pathetic. Why on the fuck would you wanna waste your money/freedom/time on someone else's shit rat?

How many kids would you be willing to have with that price for each one?
Would the price maybe go up or down with multiple kids?

I would do it because it's hot.

No more than one. I'd like the option of aborting that little monster anytime or just driving it out to the desert and leaving it there.

anyone got sauce on this set with the preggo chick?

No, the guy would look somewhat like you, so you can lie the kid is your's.
You have to raise it.

Spent a year just trying to get my wife pregnant until doctor diagnosed me with male infertility. Had to get a close friend tl help out sadly.

So is this the new stormfront/SJW/Jew propaganda now? No white cock, just cuckold men of any colour?

S H I T T E D
H
I
T
T
E
D

what's the problem? weak white men get their white wives bred by strong white men, then raise the kid in a stable home. that's pro-white eugenics & extension of white culture, get on the fucking train m80

I would just get my brother or dad to help.
This way your genes somewhat go on, it that's what you want.
Dude, I'm just a sick man with weird fetishes.

>For how much money would you let another man impregnate your wife and raise the child as your own?
Just a few thousand if he had god-like genetics.

Yeah, I would definitely examine the guy's family history to see if any deseases are present or something.
The guy would obviously have to have good genes himself.

We thought of that but I just couldn't bring myself to ask my brothers or dad for help.

We need to make this a thing to save humanity.
Should've done it.

What about if he was just your average joe?

Was shit weird with him after that?

Can i not just pay him to fuck me. And i'll fart his cum into her vagina.

Silly money levels then. I'd want to see my qt taken by some tall, dominant man.

I would need at least $1,000,000 to let another man get my wife pregnant.

there is no amount.

I could never do it

I have 2 kids of my own, and if I found out one of them wasnt mine today I would never want to see that kid again

A little bit. We don't talk about it but every time we see him it's hard not to think about what happened.

>Why on the fuck would you wanna waste your money/freedom/time
i wouldn't
I'd get enough money to give soros a boner and with it i would have enough money to say fuck you to work and with i'd be able to live a comfy life and raising a child for that is not something that outweighs the pros

Could you not afford a donor and fertility doctor?

Why not? It's not a big deal.
Wait, how many times did he fuck your wife to impregnate her?

We looked into potential donors and although it was a bit pricey, it was definitely affordable. We talked about it and in the end we both decided it was more reassuring to know where the sperm was coming from instead.

We did see a fertility doctor, that's where we found out about the bad news.

Five times over a course of 3 months.

My girlfriend did it for free...
Because she was a cheating skanky whore!!

And how did that end?

With us breaking up and me having to move out of our home. Only so the next baby daddy could move in so they could be together.

Main thing is at least i didn't marry it...but he did haha!!