Should abortion be legal?
Reasons why?
reasons for not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UbmG8gtBPM#t=451
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously.

>Reasons why?
Every country that adopts it sees huge benefit in terms of less child abuse, less broken families, less teenage pregnancy, less single mothers, less garbage humans, etc

Cons: None I can think of

I'm telling you to ABORT

ITT: people that should have been aborted talk about why abortion should be legal

No. Women use this as a power grab against men. They think it gives them equality and is an attempt to legitimize then apart from men.

Says the guy using his spare time to shitpost on Sup Forums

I don't mind the idea of babies being killed, it's just the notion of women having a choice that doesn't sit well with me.

discuss in >>pol faggot

I think there's more ways to accomplish this than taking a life. Forced sterilization for women who we don't want to have babies is a good place to start. With what we know about the human body we should be able to create a way to only allow pregnancy when we want it. Take sex out of the equation and make it in implantation surgery. That way sex remains a means for us to receive our pleasure but never results in pregnancy. When we decide we want a child perform the implantation.

No, after the genetic code is created there is a person in development there. A conscious and educated population is way better than abortion, use a condom, be on the pill, you won't need abortion. In the case both of those fail use an emergency pill. Why would anyone get an abortion with all these ways to prevent pregnancy?

Abortions make baby Jesus cry.

This may acually work. Than sex is just sex and not scary baby making.

>Why would people have sex without analysing the schematics and making moral choices beforehand
Lack of life experience the post

>should abortion be legal?

What fucktarded country do you live in where they're not?

The same one where kinders eggs are illegal presumably

nice copypasta fag

Humans like to fuck and humans prefer not to have to deal with babies 99% of the time. Humans, when their comfortable do end up having around 1 to 2 babies per woman on average, but that's like 0.01% of the number of times they fuck in a given lifespan.

Ethics is just window dressing to this calculation.

Not in white countries.

How big is your dick?

Why wouldn't you? I have a girlfriend, pregnancy is just not acceptable for any of us right now, so we both take our precautions and enjoy sex. God, spending 2 dollars on a box of condoms or even getting them for free is not hard at all

Small. 5 inches.

Not bad.

yes
no1 has the right to use somebody elses organs without consent

because I fuck for fun and on impulse like everyone else who isn't autistic. As part of that, I made mistakes in my teenage years and with the involvement of booze and drugs.

Stay in your basement kid

Yes, but then again I support the legalisation of gladitorial combat so make of that what you will.

Because there's enough unwanted people on earth already. If someone has the foresight to prevent more then they should have the right to. Albeit, the taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it. We're already paying for too many people's mistakes as it is.

A right =/= an entitlement.

Also I hate traffic, crowded places, and waiting in lines. So yeah.

You are a savage then, the emergency pill stills a thing for the girl you fucked

>Albeit, the taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it. We're already paying for too many people's mistakes as it is.
Except all examples, implementations and data show it's far cheaper for the tax payer to pay for free abortion than it is paying for the myriad of social and health costs that come from lack of abortion

>Everyone normal is a savage because they're not autistic about sex like me
Rock on basement dweller

he's right you know...

I'm a very religious anabaptist. Although I would never encourage anyone to abort, I'm also very cognizent of the fact that everyone must be free to make their own choice. God does not want an army of zombies, nor does He want everyone forced into following Him. If people are to follow their lord willingly, they must be allowed to make that choice of their own free will. Banning abortion goes against the very concept of free will - something even God does not mess with often.

Secondly, I have read the arguments made by various religious leaders, both for and against abortion. And I have come to the conclusion that the Catholic church - which led all the other churches into their decision - waffled.
Yes, they waffled. They know that there is nothing - absolutely nothing - in the Bible that says when the soul enters the body. They know the soul and the spirit are not the same thing. They know the soul is not part of the body. They also decided that the moment of conception represents the earliest possible moment the soul could enter the body. But they also know this is also a very unlikely time. But, fearing any other decision might cause a soul to be aborted - and thus stain their own souls - they decided to claim the soul enters at the moment of conception.
But they also could not lie about it. So, instead they decided to withhold information and let the world make the lie for them. Thus, you hear "life begins at conception". But life is not the soul, and they know this. They leave it to you to imply that life means the soul. Without the soul, it is not murder. And thus, the Catholic Church does not lie directly, but rather allows you to lie for them.

And finally, just as Jesus, Moses, and Elisha did before us, we can change God's mind. If we beg God to not place a soul in harms way, God may agree. Thus, with prayer, we can avoid murder. Although, sometimes the answer is still 'no'.
Con't...

Hurr hurr, I fucked a girl without thinking twice and now I have to pay for her son's life, or pay her to get an abortion, I also got aids. Is not being autistic, is being conscious

wow, your reasons r terrible

Abortion should be mandatory if the mother is underage.

con't...
I personally have no problem if society wants to ban late term abortions - say third trimester. This is when the soul is most likely present. I'm willing to consider banning second trimester abortions. But I tend towards free choice in this case. But I'm pretty adamant against banning 1st trimester abortions, as it is very unlikely the soul is present at that time and free will must be respected.

Nope, cause I live in a first world country.

But whatever helps you cope son

Great counterarguments you got there. Plan on elaborating, or did you just want to leave it at the level of "herp derp, u suk".

>This is when the soul is most likely present
HAHAHAHAHA

They r religious and therefore with no merit
wanna show the peer-reviewed studies proving the existence of god, which god and what he wants?

Are you kidding? Anything that results in fewer kids around has my approval.

The only downside is that it gives woman a choice in something. Ugh.

>First world country
>Fucking people on impulse
>Drug and booze abuse as a teenager
Your parents must be proud

Laughing at the religious is no way to change their minds, son.
Tell me, when was the last time someone changed your mind by simply laughing at you?
>never?
So why would expect the religious to change their minds when you laugh at them? It's really like you're not trying to change any minds at all, isn't it?

You enter a debate with no intention of changing any minds. Now what kind of person does that?

>disregard the part where i ask for the peer-reviewed studies
reason clearly isnt working for them either, son, so we have to mock them out of existence

Fake stats.

Yeah cool. It would also be cheaper if the tax payers just paid for my rent and food than me paying for college. But that's not their responsibility, now is it?

I'm not saying that if you don't have money then no abortion for you. You can pay if off with interest like a car. Either way, it's not my fuck up.

There's been thousands of "peer reveiewed" papers. Just not the peers you prefer. The Catholic Church holds thousands of dissertations, analyses, and ecclesiastical studies - all peer reviewed and annotated. But I'm sure those are not the peers you prefer, are they?

Abortion should be mandatory in cases where the is woman is a rape victim, underage or black

im more Pro-death..

kill everything thats coming or about to come.

We (humans) do Not need to exist any longer.

had a good run..lets just walk off into one last midnight and be done.

Except it is. That's what being part of society means
You don't pay tax to pay for peoples fuck ups
You pay tax so people make less fuck ups that affect society, thus saving you money

Read
This is real autism

there has been thousands of peer-reviewed studies, only not a single 1 proving what i mentioned
Why do u need a different set of peers to validate your ideas? Is it cuz they r nonsensical drivel and only those, who already buy into them, agree upon them?
How come there r so many religions, if only 1 holds the truth? And which 1 is it, then?
So u gonna link any studies, or do u admit your reasons r hollow?

Abortion should be MANDATORY unless you can show just cause for bringing another human into this hell-prison called life without their express consent.

yeah man

killing babies fucking rules and if you don't agree you're a fucking pussy

40,000 aborted fetuses are 40,000 fewer children in the foster system.

No. It should be left to the choice of the man who will have to pay. If a man wants an underage girl to give him a baby who cares. He's paying for it. It should always be the man's choice. He is the one who ends up supporting. Mandatory is not a good idea. Except for nigresses. Unless you want to produce a sex slave that looks like Trya Banks. So not mandatory but regulated for the purpose if creating sterile nigress sex slaves.

ohhh, boy..how?

put it out there..

wanna see how its real autism..

this..

Agreed!

If abortion isn't legal, will that stop people seeking one?

Personally, I think circumcision is barbaric and vile, but if we outlaw it, people will only do it in secret, they won't seek medical attention for the child if something goes wrong, and innocent people suffer.

Children would suffer if women just accept the illegality of the situation and they are raised in a household that can't support them properly either financially or emotionally. If women seek illegal abortions, they'll be subject to back-alley care at probably an extortionate rate.

I admire people with beliefs about life being sacred and so on, but I can't admire people who inflict those beliefs on others with no consideration for the real world consequences of their beliefs.

Keeping it legal is keeping it safe, and you're a fool if you think otherwise.

Good! That fucker didn't water the lawn after cutting it

This idea has me curious. Why not? You're right. Science can lead us here

>lack of immortality
>self-preservation instinct
>increased chance for raising some1, whod fix something on this earth

They're actually not my ideas. I don't own them, nor take responsibility for them. But I believe that asking for a scientific review of ecclesiastical work is just as ridiculous as asking for an ecclesiastical review of scientific work. The two don't even speak the same language. Nor do they need to.

I understand many different philosophies. And I mean philosophies, not just religions. I made my choices all on my own - just as everyone else has. I don't claim one religion is above all others. You're not talking to a stereotypical Christian. Many of your assumptions about me will be wrong.

Every pregnant woman should be made to sit a written test on childcare, if she fails, abortion.

Anyone who skips the test will have the embryo aborted retroactively.

>Forced sterilization for women who we don't want to have babies is a good place to start
find me 1
find me 1, who wont change their mind at 30

Find a woman we don't want reproducing? Start at your local McDonalds. We can find millions of them there each day.

You misread his post m8, it's not the woman's choice in this scenario.

Abortion should be illegal because it hurts God's feelings.

>They're actually not my ideas. I don't own them, nor take responsibility for them
trying this hard to backpedal, back down and otherwise try to disassociate 1self from what 1 actually said
>I understand many different philosophies.
but not a single science
so u r saying, that god is impossible to investigate and leaves no traces in reality, nor does it interact with it, leaving literally 0 reasons to believe in it, is virtually indistinguishable from not existing and yet not only do u believe in it, but also build other stances upon that?

The amount of times humans want to fuck relative to when they want to have babies is a loose statement. Basically humans only ever want to have 1 to 2 babies per woman on average, and EVERY other time they just want to fuck. Assuming a person gets in a few hundred fucks at least per life time, that's less than a percent of time they fuck that they want kids.

The 1 to 2 babies per woman statistic is solid though. When life expectancies go up, as quality of life goes up, humans on average go down to 1 to 2 babies per woman. The most developed nations actually have negative population growth because their average is less than 2.

Selective and regulated breeding? Sounds useful. As long as you don't take sex away I'm game.

10/10

ah - u clarified that
go ahead and show me 1, then. Also mind condition 2

Iam Eric. My girlfriend Anita both 28 years old. She cant have kids we love to adopt 3 white babies

"Basically humans only ever want to have 1 to 2 babies per woman on average"

"Assuming a person gets in a few hundred fucks at least per life time, that's less than a percent of time they fuck that they want kids."

Fake stats. Try living in the real world not one where facts are made up.

>The amount of times humans want to fuck relative to when they want to have babies is a loose statement.

Try learning to read.

But here, something about the 1 to 2 babies per woman statistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UbmG8gtBPM#t=451

Assuming we want the human race to continue and to thrive we should be very selective. Weed out genetic abnormalities, weed out undesirable races, weed out those who are obese, and weed out low IQ. That's a lot of weeding. We should be left with a relatively low number of breeding stock.

this guy gets it
that's why ww3 is around the corner, because too much faggots can't contain their lil' dicc so it end up in many birth without abortion because the child is certainly gonna be abused, hurt and then finish it's life as a criminal and since you can't send people like marc Dutroux to death sentence, we have to resort to kill people through war again in order to balance again

That's nothing of what I said. You really have a reading comprehension problem, don't you? I probably follow more science than most people. But that's not important atm.
You have no idea what I think God is. God is a separate entity that exists. As the creator of this universe, God's traces is everywhere - everything. There's not a bit of matter, not a single erg of energy in this universe that is not a trace of God.
But I'm also a nihilist - meaning, since God is everywhere and everything, we can proceed with our science as if God does not exist. The results will all be the same either way. Also, as a nihilist, I think you should be free to make up your own damned mind. I merely resent you thinking your opinions should be imposed on everyone else in the world. That's how we get dictators and tyrants and millions slaughtered for "thought crimes".

Good to know that you think you get to decide what society is AND effectively hold it hostage "Give me my way or I'll make things suck for everyone."

This is why more and more people are becoming conservatives.

but who would we use as grunts for our army?

Sure, there's something to that stat for optimal population numbers and human thriving, but you applied the 1 or 2 babies stat to what most people desire.

I've been married three years and fuck my wife 3x week. That's roughly 150 times a year. Well over the few hundred fucks over a lifetime. Not counting the sex when I was single, which was less than married, I'm guessing I have had sex over 500 times and Im just 23. Never once had a pregnancy scare. Responsible results are possible if the right people are entrusted with reproduction. Personally I want 4 children. And when we decide the time is right we will have them.

>Give me my way or I'll make things suck for everyone."
That IS conservatism in a nutshell.

Selectively reproduced for maximum kill power. Or robots.

ok, why is circumcision illegal?

because its an ancient tradition passed down through the years?

im not wantingbto argue, just want to know WHY you see it as that ?

First post is once again best post.

I'll add my own personal opinion that children are shit anyway, not that it's really relevant when we have the objective reasons.

liberals think NO diffetent on certain matters pal.

maybe not on this but they will him n holler forever until X is done...

>samefagging this hard.

So what happens when you get her pregnant despite using birth control?

There is no reason why we can't do tbis now user. Disconnect the sex organs from the reproductive organs (leave pussy intact but cut off access to ovaries). If a girl wants to have a baby and is approved then implant a fertilized egg in her uterus for development. Or grow outside of the human body in an artificial uterus and her body never has to change. Then we can fuck all we want.

>backpedalling
checked and kekd

lolno

1 to 2 babies per woman _average_ means that some people can have 0 children, and some people can have 10 children.

But on average, the most developed countries only have 1 to 2 babies per woman.

It's a guess, a but a good guess that lots of people have at least hundreds of fucks in their lifetime, and with ONLY hundreds of fucks, not even thousands of fucks, it means that people only end up having -on average- a fraction of a percent of their fucks end up making a child.

Now either we guess that people only want to fuck on average 1 to 2 times in their life. Or we guess that over 99% of the time they want to fuck and not have children.

scienceis the only thing important.
U rly have reading comprehension problem, dont u? Theres no evidence for god, so your reasons suck
how come u havent defined or proved god yet? Is it cus theres literally reason to believe in it?

No.
"Leave me alone or I'll make shit suck for you" is conservatism.

knew this one chick who had Had 6 abortions within a 3 year span.

Not sure about records being had but that is sorta ridiculous.

and she thought it was hilarious??

i think it should take a lotnof thinking/planning in deciding

You can't. There is no way, pill, condom, emergency pill if you fucked up. You can't

and what makes u think u gonna be 1 of those, who gets to breed?

dude, either party..whether consevatives/repub..or liberals/dems act the samebway on wvery issue.

Go back to your buzzfeed comment section and leave this place..